[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vivid hallucinations on pot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: danbushrainbowtreeZ.jpg (38KB, 900x537px) Image search: [Google]
danbushrainbowtreeZ.jpg
38KB, 900x537px
Anons, I want to be a 'blazer' with my friends. But the first time I smoked, I became very disoriented. Loss of time perception ensued. I know, shocking. But long afterwards I became somewhat psychotic, and as far as I can discern, it was by the cause of weed-ios. This sounds outlandish, but only until you take into account that the second time I tried it, I tripped balls. I'm not talking about regular, mild hallucinatory, closed eye visuals. I'm talking full on- "I can see my voice, and the color purple tastes like copper." I could barely walk, somehow I made it down the stairs in front of said friends house. I felt like I was dying, and for some reason I felt perfectly okay with that. Everything was a clover, and I felt like my entire body was dancing to music that was not there. I just felt tired afterwards. Not even happy stoner tired, just exhausted. Did I smoke too much, have a panic attack? I might be smoking again soon, so what do?
>>
>and for some reason I felt perfectly okay with that
It seems like you just had too much, not a panic attack. If it were one, you wouldn't have been okay with it.
Just take down the amount you consume and find what seems right for you.

I guess a more important question would be why you even want to be a 'blazer'.
>>
File: IMG_20170115_121137.jpg (2MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170115_121137.jpg
2MB, 2992x4000px
>>17961488
Actually had that dying but feeling bliss thing. And stilll do sometimes while high and meditating on kundalini or chakras. I guess id describe it as ego death? For a bit you feel nothing just floating in ur head with your eyes closed thinking of nothing but your breathing.
>>
If it fucking sucks for you why would you want to do it?
Secondarily keep in mind you're taking a drug which, as all drugs do, has side effects which in this case can fuck uo your mental health
>>
>>17961488
You just did too much. Weed is crazy like that at first when you have no tolerance but after a while you get used to it. Just take it easy at first. It takes a long time to set in sometimes so just take one tiny hit and wait 15 minutes or so then see if you want to take another tiny one, then repeat the process.
>>
weed can definitely have psychedelic effects when you smoke a fuckton - how much did you blaze in the story you're describing?
theres no shame in having a low tolerance, just take 2 or 3 puffs, wait 15 mins, smoke more if thats not enough
>>
File: 1471895710599.png (683KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471895710599.png
683KB, 500x349px
>>17962159
>there's no shame in having low tolerance
oh man what I'd give to get high off one puff again...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.