[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons I need help. In some hours I'll have to tell my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
Anons I need help.
In some hours I'll have to tell my parents that i want to drop out of college. Falling into NEETness.

I'm honestly pretty scared. "I'm shaking" level of being scared.

>What's the best way to do it?
>How do i do it?

I just wanted them to be proud. So I've always mitigated the problems I was into.
But I cannot do this anymore.
Help an anon please.
>>
Finish college you son of a bitch
>>
>>17961457

I'm sorry...
I'm really too stupid to do it.
Thinking about doing that stuff for the rest of my life makes me want to an hero.
I am trash.
>>
>>17961471
Just tell your parents you want to talk.

Tell them that you haven't found what you want to do yet and want to drop out of college so that you don't waste time or money.

Say that your sorry for being indecisive and that you need time to find out what you want to do.
You should probably get a job and try living by yourself for a bit so that you realize how hard is to make a living.
>>
>What's the best way to do it?
Have a plan of what you're going to do instead. They're less likely to react negatively if you're going to do something else instead. Even "I want to take some time off and just get a job and work until I decide what's the next step I want to take" sounds better than just "I'm dropping out"
>>
>>17961457
I dropped out of university
I regretted it years later
I went back and am a semester away from graduating

lots of people will ell you to finish and you should. I highly recommend finishing college but it is not a race.

do what you need to do
and your education will be worth more when it is for yourself and not for your parents
>>
>>17961481
>>17961484
Yes. It's been a while I've wanted to do that. But it's always been a "up there" thought. So far and unrealizable.
But I don't really know how.
Nobody trained me for this shit.
I know I am a big man child. Maybe not the worse of all manchilds out there, but i am undoubitly one.
I don't honestly have a plan. I can hardly wake up in the morning.

Truth is that Life is fucking scary and I was not ready.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.