[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tempting to kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Im turning 25 this year and im jobless and im thinking of just killing myself.

Every idea or anything I try to come up with is just attacked as stupid or pointless

I was never taught any life skills and just ignored. I've never had a girlfriend whilst my little brother rolls around im women

Nothing positive has ever happened in my life. Nothing to look forward to
for the foreseeable future

It's just an endless pit of despair and I am constantly attacked and no one will ever help me

I am considering just burning all my possesions and photos to get rid of my existance and then shooting myself

It just wont end
>>
What if you shoot all your possessions and then burn yourself?
>>
>>17961456
Hi OP. I'm in the same boat. If something doesn't change this year I will be killing myself. See you in hell, my man.
>>
>>17961456
Hold out man. My life didn't turn good until I was 28.
>>
>>17961456
>>17961483

i'm turning 25 this year too. but suicide is a waste. there are still things to enjoy in this world. women and money are not the root of happiness.

i have no special skills, or degrees, and the girl i loved left me. but if i give up now, i'll miss out on bettering myself and my situation.

remember what Tim Allen said. "Never give up. Never surrender.:

Galaxy Quest was rad.
>>
>>17961456
do you want to talk to some one anon?
>>
sounds like you need to find new people to hang out with, if they dont support you, fuck em. Just do whatever you want. Its your life. Take it in your own hands. If u kill urself its pretty lame... There will be nothing after, and nothing to enjoy.

Just do what u really want to do, and dont let other people tell you otherwise. I know life is shit sometimes, but you just have to try to get out of that depressed zone and start picking up ur life
>>
>>17961456
It really sucks that you're feeling that way man. I genuinely hope things get better for you. I've contemplated suicide a vast amount of times; I have dysthemia and chronic anxiety as well as being jobless, and most days are pretty tough to get through. That being said, I hold out for the one day out of ten or a hundred where I actually enjoy myself and feel like I'm on the right track. I'm also trying to be proactive with dealing with my issues.

I realise that this may not make you feel better in any way and that I'd be stupid to assume otherwise, but I guess the point I'm trying to get across is that we all have our shit to deal with and it only gets easier with time. You just gotta ride it out til you find a few things that you enjoy enough to live for. I have no shame in admitting that I'd probably be dead if not for discovering a passion for music and video games.

>Every idea or anything I try to come up with is just attacked as stupid or pointless

Fuck whoever is telling you that. The only limit to what you can achieve is how much you're willing to endure to make it happen. If something makes you happy then it doesn't matter if they think it's stupid OR pointless.

Once again, I genuinely hope that things get better and for what it's worth, I really hope you don't kill yourself. Stay strong my dude <3

Pic unrelated.
>>
>I am constantly attacked
Examples? Most likely you just have so shit self-esteem that you think everyone attacks your ideas or anything you try to come up with when in reality they might just stay silent or say something like "yeah maybe" and you take that as "I don't want to hurt your feelings but thats a shit idea and you should kill yourself".
>I was never taught any life skills
You can learn those later in life not just when you were a kid.
Do you have any education/degree? Have you ever had a job? Are you applying for jobs?
Get some help/someone to talk to, maybe read some self help books about self-esteem,go to the gym, sign up on some dating sites, talk to your brother and maybe open up about how shit you feel. Maybe he can set you up with a date or something. Although if you have so low self-esteem and don't have much going in your life it will be difficult to get girls when you feel so worthless.
Stop that self pity. There is no parent like god being that listens to your crying and will solve your problems because you feel like life is unfair.
>>
>>17961526
Drugs are the root of happiness.
>>
>>17961456
There's nothing else other than this. At least with this, there's a chance that things will get better. When you die, that's it. Existence for you is gone. Even the worst possible life is better than no life. Because at least there's a chance things will improve, no matter how small.

You're bitching about dumb shit.

>jobless
So what. You CAN get a job. You just need to keep putting yourself out there. Even if it's a shit job, it's a job. And from there you can work towards something else. Something better.

>No life skills
Life doesn't hand you shit. You take it. What do you want from life? Look to your past. What did you enjoy? What were you good at? What do you want in the world? Even if you don't have anything, find something that you want and pursue it. Even if it's something you're shit at, at least that can be a mountain for you to climb. Once you master it, it'll be all the sweeter.

>tfw no gf
Stop measuring your self-worth in women. Yeah sure, if you've got a partner it usually says that you're attractive, but not having someone doesn't mean you're unattractive. It just means whatever you have they can't see. Or you haven't developed it yet. But if you measure your self-worth with women, every time they fuck you over, you'll take it as a personal reflection on your value - and that's bullshit. Women can be fickle cunts, and the only measurement of value you should have should be objective - i.e. what skills can I contribute to society, am I doing something that will lead towards something that will contribute something valuable to society, will my projected income be enough to live comfortably, etc.

You don't need to burn your possessions to get rid of your existence. Killing yourself should do the job. And then it really will end. Any chance you ever had to reclaim your life, your existence, will end. You can turn everything around. You can ALWAYS turn it around. No matter how small the chance is.
>>
>>17961456
Plus you're young as fuck. Think about it like this;

>25
>3-7 years degree
>mid 30's entering workforce at the latest
>30 year career

You can do some crazy shit in that time. Like cure cancer type shit.

The thing is, even though everyone here will give you positive advice, if you're in a shitty mood you'll probably just ignore it in lieu of feeling sorry for yourself. You're probably not gonna be thinking objectively or critically. So here's the thing - make sure that you're;

>eating healthy
>exercising regularly (30min-1hr 5-6 times a week)

And see how you feel after a month.
>>
I constantly get depressed and hence get suicidal thoughts specially during tough times (uni student here). I just don't like the thought of my family mourning for me, usually hurts more than the actual feeling of depression. I also try to welcome the possibility of me actually being succesful in the future and attaining all my goals. Lastly, I don't wanna go down without having repaid my debt to my parents, I am grateful for their efforts on raising me and I don't want to waste that.

I usually just keep my self distracted when I get depressed. I found that going to gym regularly helps lighten up my mood and expel negative thoughts. If exercise is not your thing, try competitive gaming or music composition.
>>
>>17961683
At the start, then it all goes to shit before you realise where you are and how it happened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.