[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that in a relationship if a women has insecurities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1455384827381.jpg (159KB, 1642x919px) Image search: [Google]
1455384827381.jpg
159KB, 1642x919px
why is it that in a relationship if a women has insecurities and other emotional issues it's okay but it's universally shunned if a man does?
>>
>>17961181

All women are pretty much broken and we're expected to fix it.
>>
Because Man is supposed to lead, protect, make sure everyone's secure and well fed. he's a natural leader of the pack.
>>
>>17961185
I'm okay with that and not disputing it but I just don't understand why it's viewed so negatively for us to be insecure and be afraid of losing someone they love.
>>
>>17961181
Actually, it isn't okay when a women has these issues. It's the fact that her partner is weak and puts up with her, that is wrong.
>>
>>17961181
honestly it depends if theyre annoying about it and if you care
>>
Its not. You just have a victim complex and settle for women that don't take responsibility for their selves. Ironically this shows you don't care enough for your self either, which makes you just like them.
>>
>>17961188
this. women give birth and take care of the household. men need to work in teams to take down wooly mammoths , you can't do that when you're a little bitch with emotional issues
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.