[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Short thread,like a blitz question. need an advice on this matter.

Im 21 (got 21 2 weeks ago), what do you guys and ladies think is "too young" for my age?

17,16,15,14? elaborate if possible too :)) thanks

Pic not related
>>
Probably 17 anything younger is jail bait
>>
>>17961125
Your age /2 + 7
>>
>>17961132
This. Golden rule never fails

Half your age
Add 7

17-18
>>
>OP here
well a girl I like is 15.
Wont excuse that she looks older bla bla,. am I a pedo? -_- I dont feel like one desu, I mean its not that bad is it?

also, its pretty much legal here so that's not an issue. what worries me is if I am doing immortal thing?
>>
>>17961152
I definitely wouldn't call you pathetic. Would definitely make fun of you if you were a mate tho.

It's creepy and a bit sad. I wouldn't hate you for it, but again, I would make fun of you for not being able to get anybody close to your age.

Also almost definitely illegal where you are and if parents find out chances are you will get legally raped. Happened to a mate of mine who fucked a 15 yo at 18.

My advice is don't do it anon.
>>
>>17961176
I meant to say wouldn't call you a pedo. I would probably call you pathetic lol.
>>
>>17961152

>OP here
>15 desu
>am I kawaii?
>what worries me if I'm doing an immortal thing

What worries me is that you're serious.
>>
>>17961152
Literally why would a 21-year old want to date a 15 year old child (besides the pedo reasons, obviously)
>>
>>17961198
Because they're easy as fuck.
>>
>>17961176
Good point. that's close to how I feel too.
I mean I dont really have a problem getting someone else, broke up with my ex 2 months ago and in generally never had problems with gettting someone.

and yeah its illegal but that's not an issue where I live.

I do feel like its a bit weird and doesnt fit standards but idk, I dont wanna, not do something just because its out of standards so gotta think more :b . thanks for advice tho!

>>17961190
that desu was an auto correct you animal ;d lmao
>>
>>17961215

>>(besides the pedo reasons, obviously)
>>
>>17961125
The fact that you even list 15 and 14 is creepy.

And this is coming from a guy who would bang 16 year olds if it were legal in his state.

Which brings me to my point, whatever is legal in your state.
>>
>>17961216
Why is legality not an issue where you live?

It's different from weird. It's that it's sorta pathetic. How do you even know these children?

>>17961231
That is aside from the pedo reasons. The pedo reason is liking to fuck kiddies. The non pedo reason is that they're easy to fuck.
>>
>>17961152
Well that's creepy. And I wonder how immature you have to be to relate to a 15 year old. But I'm not a man, and I know men like them young so I doubt my opinion on this matters.
>>
>>17961239
>>The pedo reason is liking to fuck kiddies. The non pedo reason is that they're easy to fuck.
>>pedo reason

>>liking to fuck kiddies.

>>they're easy to fuck.

what
>>
>>17961249
I don't get it. What is so hard to understand?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.