[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really a waste of time to go after a girl who has a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

Is it really a waste of time to go after a girl who has a boyfriend?
>>
Absolutely. I dated plenty of women who would always show me messages of the guys that would message them. We both thought they were funny and called the guys thirsty and pathetic. You're being laughed at if you're trying.
>>
>>17961061
So?
>>
File: 1484172766843.jpg (29KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484172766843.jpg
29KB, 460x458px
No, not always, but you're a piece of dog shit if you do it. Just wait for them to split. Don't be a cunt.
>>
>>17961057

You can fuck them, but then you can also be sure they're not relationship material. So yea, it's pretty much a waste of time unless you get off on cucking other guys and destroying relationships, in which case... you should probably work on your mental health.
>>
>>17961067
What if it's kind of a now or never type thing? Like you only have a couple months left to get together?
>>
>>17961083
Find another girl. Think of it this way: there are a minimum 100million girls in the world who are better suited to you.
>>
>>17961083
These don't exist. Unless ur underage b& in which case MODS!
>>
>>17961092
>better suited
You don't know that.
>>17961094
I'm changing careers and probably moving out of state within the year.
>>
>>17961106
You're right, I don't know whether or not you're a complete statistical anomaly but I would definitely put money on it.

If you are moving it is definitely not worth pursuing. She is in a relationship, dude.
>>
>>17961067
Is it wrong to chat her up, make your intentions clear, and encourage her to leave her boyfriend for you?
>>
Unless the guy is a total douchebag or trests her badly, yes. It totally is. If s girl is willing to leave a defent guy for you just proves she is in it for the upgrade or bored. Which means she will do it to you.
>>
>>17961139
I don't think I agree. If the relationship is solid she'd just say no, if she's willing to leave then it wasn't built to last anyway, and if the guy thought it was serious then it's better that he found out before he proposed or something.

I mean in a scenario where no cheating takes place, just flirting with a girl who has a boyfriend and making it clear you'd be interested if she was single
>>
>>17961135
I would argue yes it is a dick move, but it is debatable. Context is everything.
>>
>>17961166
Yeah thats why I >>17961186 say it's debatable.

If you want a relationship then she is a piece of shit for checking out her options while still dating someone.
>>
No girl worth pursuing would just ditch her boyfriend like that
>>
>>17961194
>>17961197
They're not married, she's free to break up for any reason she wants. I don't think a person is a "piece of shit" if they develop feelings for someone else and move on, as long as they handle it honestly.
>>
>>17961205
Debatable. Dodgy.
>>
>>17961205
I wouldn't want my gf spending enough quality one on one time with a guy to develop feelings.

Think of it this way: you get this girl, then she is texting and hanging out with some guy, the whole time saying they are just friends. When she leaves you for him, do you still think she isn't a piece of shit?
>>
>>17961225
Listen to this anon.

Any girl who considers her options while in a relationship is a piece of shit.

I would never to that to my boyfriend when I pick up on other guys showing interest I make it clear that it's flattering but I am taken.
>>
>>17961243
Good on you for not being a piece of shit.
>>
>>17961205
Would you still say that if you were the boyfriend? The fact is, if you're in a happy, healthy relationship, your feelings and relationship with your SO are strong enough to resist some stranger coming into your life, and you wouldn't be so blind as to see that they're trying to break you up.
>>
>>17961057
It is only ever a waste of time if you're just trying to fuck. If you want to pursue a relationship with that woman, then go for it.
>>
>>17961253
Just so you know, this is what being a fucking piece of shit sounds like.
>>
>>17961057
not always, I've had friends that ended up getting married to the people they broke up with each other for.

I was after a guy in a relationship he wasn't happy in but apparently fucked up/didn't give him enough attention while I was sick so be careful, apparently it's like a ticking time bomb when they can easily get attention from their SO despite being unhappy.
>>
Can't believe the lack of empathy of some people. Do you think something can only be immoral if it affects YOU? I've seen this attitude irl a lot too. I'm glad there are decent people posting at least
>>
>>17961243
this isn't true, you sound young. if you're miserable in a relationship and staying together just to stay together, than it's time to weigh your options and call it quits. obviously there are ways to be respectful and not cheat while in the relationship (depends on what you consider cheating, if you consider talking to another person cheating), but suffering in a loveless relationship is not worth it.

there are always different sides, although I do agree that many people that do it are pieces of shit there are exceptions.
>>
yes and no

your chances are lower than avarage but it might happen

to go after is kind of misleading
you should be the funny interesting guy with a big cock while the bf is the stressed demanding cunt

be the better option, it happens all the time
because monkeys and branches
its the woman who makes the choice not you
>>
>>17961254
Don't act like I'm not correct.
>>
I think it's a waste to "go after" someone who has significant other. Like, if you don't have some kind of rapport with them outside of trying to be with them... That's both a shitty thing to do and is probably going to be seen through pretty quickly.

However, I don't think it's a bad thing for a relationship to end if you and the girl (or guy) have found that naturally have a thing for each other, and it ends without you cheating.

For example, my last relationship ended because a girl that I worked with was just absolutely beautiful and perfect. She reminded me of what I really wanted, instead of the relationship I'd essentially settled for. We had fun together, laughed together, she kept herself in shape, and always dressed well... My girlfriend was none of these things. I didn't cheat, but I ended it with my girl and have been happily single since it didn't work out with the work girl. Zero regrets, but I learned a lot.
>>
if she already had a boyfriend dont ruin it for them asshole. u shud just kys for asking
>>
>>17961067
Women are hypergamous, even if it makes me a bad person to I have every reason to at least try
>>
File: 1454693286196.png (253KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1454693286196.png
253KB, 660x443px
>>17961626
This is true.
>>
>>17961626
Just be sure to remember what you're saying when you have a girlfriend who you love ok?
>>17961298
You're the one who sound young, emotional cheating is still cheating, if you're not happy with someone, call it quit and go live your life, staying with a person while looking for better options is just plain egoism.
>>17961267
There's Hypocrite and selfish people everywhere, you just have to learn how to filter the good and the bad ones.
>>
Ofc it is. Not only is it a shitty thing to do its really desperate. Stop being such beta. Stop thinking there is only one person for you. If you have crush on someone who is taken stop thinking about them and move on. Have some self worth. There are other fish in the sea
>>
>>17961057
depends if you just wanna fuck or hangout i would say yes
but if you want to be more serious it's at least worth a try
>>
>>17961057
no because you can cuck the boyfriend and let him pay for your child. I know women who have sex with alpha males and cuck their beta provider in raising a child that is not his.
>>
>>17961057

usually yes it is
>>
>>17961626
you should have no problem stealing her but you do have to offer greater value then the current boyfriend for her hypergamous nature to kick in. also make sure you add in some comfort if you want her to stay with you as well and not just make her cheat. Women might not stay with guys who offer greater value because they don't offer the superior comfort their boyfriends offer so they just cheat and go back to their beta provider boyfriend.
>>
Ur a piece of shit for even posting this 100%
>>
I had a ten-month affair with a married woman, during which time I fell hopelessly in love with her. When she ended it, I couldn't take it. Now she is seeing someone new (not her husband). The ordeal has completely destroyed me emotionally.
However, she made me more happy than I have ever been in my life. Despite my incredible sadness now, it was worth it just to feel that happiness at all. If you really want someone, go for it. You have nothing (everything) to lose.
>>
Depends on how you wanna do it.
The nice way won't work

The best way is to get to know both the bf and the gf for a while and collect information .
When you think the time is right rain hell down on their relationship and be the one that rescues her from depression.
>>
>>17961787
I don't think this is a random sample.
>>
>>17961057
only if you can beat him in a bare knuckle brawl to the death
>>
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.