[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASk me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ask.jpg (8KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
ask.jpg
8KB, 230x220px
like the pic says ask me anything
>>
>>17961027
are you a cute girl?
>>
how big is ur dikk
>>
File: 1462573519367.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462573519367.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
why should i? what can you add to my life?
>>
>>17961029
I'm a guy
>>17961030
8 inches
>>17961038
learn an instrument and a language
>>
>>17961060
I've been playing a lot of guitar lately and I just started learning ukulele the day before yesterday. How do I find people to play with/for? I really need friends.
>>
What's your full legal name and social security number
>>
>>17961027
Do you think you are a good person?
>>
>>17961060
How do i learn korean?
>>
What's your fetish?
>>
>>17961112
When I first began refining my songwriting skills, I performed weekly at a local coffee shop's open mic. I made a few acquaintances.
>>
>>17961371

I'm thinking of going to open mic at a local bar/brewery, but I don't know if I'm even good enough to play for people yet. But then again, I might not ever feel completely ready.
>>
>>17961383
Btw I'm not OP. Can you sing or write songs? I'm primarily an electric player and sucked at acoustic, but I didnt care and just gave my all. People liked it. I got some good feedback. What's nice is you get to see performers ranging from fresh-off-the-instruction-book to semi-pro
>>
>>17961112
That's great why don't look in ads for musicians depending where you are
>>17961119
Dude go fuck your mom
>>17961122
I don't think I'm particularly good person
>>17961178
Well I'm learning Japanese by an online program and I'm also learning from a girl I met online
>>17961346
I'm a DDom and im bit of a sadist
>>17961371
dude keep doing that
>>
>>17961894
How do you meet people online to learn a language? I'm pretty fluent in French (but my writing is shit) and I wanna start Japanese with this method, where'd u get started?
>>
How do I get over and stop being jealous of a girl that dumped me so that we can be friends again?
>>
Magic 8 box...

Why did she have to ask me to kiss her?
Why did we have to get so close?
Why did she lie?

Is it normal to feel like I don't really belong and can't get along with people in a traditional manner?
>>
>>17961909
You have to give up on them. try to find a new girl. Plus jealousy is a waste of an emotion. most of the time it goes unnoticed.
>>17961910
I have struggled with this all my life. When I was in high school I had something like this happen where I kissed a girl that was with someone else and nothing ever came, from it cause she lied and I didn't know how to belong. but you have to grow past it and not look back
>>
>>17961958
It was my first time.
I idolized their ideals.
I recall every detail.

I think I know better now, but it's hard to not regret it.
It's already 7 years later.

I'm learning to live again, but damn.
>>
>>17962045
What was your question??
if your seeking to better yourself list all the things you feel as if need you improvement. Most of the time those thing are your strong points. no need to change
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.