[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started my first job about a year ago. Lately when I go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wage.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wage.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
I started my first job about a year ago. Lately when I go to work it's like a switch flips inside me where I become the most outgoing and greatest version of myself but also recently as soon as I clock out I'm physically and mentally done. I don't want to go out with anyone or work towards any of my goals or do anything I really want with my life. My life revolves around going to work then coming home and shutting my brain off for hours so I can mentally prepare for the next shift. I used to have dreams and aspirations.

I feel stuck in this loop and I don't know what I need to become myself again.
>>
Describe your diet, exercise habits, and drug use incl drinking.
>>
>>17960972

so how is work going ? is boss happy with your performance ? all the co-workers like you ?

maybe you need to see a doc, get physical, energy problems can be all kinds of things check TSH blood test anemia leukemia etc etc
>>
>>17960978
Diet is I eat too much but it's all healthy. No sugary foods, water only, etc. No exercise outside of owrk and no drug use.

>>17960979
Boss loves me, coworkers love me, customers love me...except for some but you can't make everyone like you no matter how hard you try. I should go to the doctor.
>>
>>17960995
I highly recommend exercise. It will definitely give you noticeably more energy within one week. Just do it at home. Aim for 50 chin ups, 100 push ups and 200 bodyweight squats every day. Divide the reps up however you like. Do fun activities like shitposting and youtube during your rest periods. The difference in energy levels will be incredible, you will sleep better and you will look noticeably better within a month.

Also try to get to bed and wake up at the same time each day. More consistent sleep habits mean more REM sleep.
>>
>>17961019
I'm not OP but I would also like to start exercising more. How do you do chin ups at home?
>>
>>17961062
Just buy a chin-up bar. They're not expensive and you can hang one in any door-frame.
>>
>>17961062
I did a DIY. Metal pipe and got some blocks of wood and mounted them to foundations of outdoor deck cover then put the pipe through the middle. You can buy door frame ones but with a bit of creativity you will be able to DIY one. Up to you.

If you want to exercise more I would also recommend reading the /fit/ wiki. Lots of really really good stuff in there.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.