[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents gave me a shit life and the whole world expects me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2783.jpg (13KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
13KB, 316x202px
>parents gave me a shit life and the whole world expects me to work twice as hard
>everyone expects me to make my own life while fixing my parents mistakes with 0 resources
>dad is an idiot who bought a 40,000 dollar truck in massive debt without even trying to buy me a cheap car
>live in the middle of nowhere with jobs 60 miles away
>parents won't let me drive their vehicle
>something bad happens that's not my fault every time I drive anyway
>parents don't buy food or care about anything
>starve every day until I'm dizzy and have to clean up after 3 people by myself
>no car or money
>health is bad and stress is so severe my depression won't let me get out of bed, I'm fat without eating, and my hair is falling out in clumps
>have no job can't get one without a car live in the worst county ever
>have to drive hours for a part time job
>have to do all this shit while borderline fainting, no food, and stress and ptsd from my parents
>parents are abusive junkies with nothing in a broken down house covered in mold

Is it time to be homeless? I can't take suffering in poverty like this from my parents I know I would do 100 times better if they weren't involved in my life.
>it's so fucking bad
>no bread, milk, or anything
>poorest and hardest life out of all my peers I talk to
>>
>>17960958
Sorryi messed up my thread I keep getting light headed and dizzy I haven't eaten in a week
>>
>>17960958
Steal from them and leave to a homeless shelter.
>>
>>17960963
They have no money to steal whatsoever they have money like 3 days after they get paid then they spend it all on hotels and alcohol cigarettes gambling and food and then we run out of food the next week and their bank account is on 0.00 and my dad goes in debt buying cigarettes and has to pay ton of service charges and gets even poorer every pay check while spending more and more on useless crap while I starve and clean up their mess
>>
>>17960958
>fat without eating
Bullshit, I'm not mean, but this is just bullshit, maybe you can eat a lot of fattening food without enjoying it, that's more like it.
Other than that, how old are you and where do you live? Can you move in north Europe? There you can live better than now doing some talentless Jobs like berries picking without being an homeless
>>
>>17960958
This is nothing, you should see what my parents gave me
>>
>>17961330

Bro, I think we all have family issues but just can't keep letting that shit hold us back, ya know?
>>
>>17961360
eh i was fucked since birth

whats ironic is that theyre actually caring and supportive, but i treat them like shit and hate them.

I am in my 20's and doing this teenage shit, but I am so angry I was boring into this hell
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.