[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

following up on a bad tinder date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
So, I'm a 23-year-old virgin guy who is pretty inexperienced wth girls, but I was feeling kinda lonely this winter, so I made a tinder account. Somehow I actually managed to catch the interest a girl. She was kind of drunk and we were texting back and forth and I asked her out, suggesting we we go on a walk. She agreed.

Well, we went on the date today, and desu it was pretty terrible. She was kind of mad at me for suggesting a walk in the middle of winter without any destination in mind, which is fair because she was drunk and couldn't be expected to plan anything. Also we are both introverts so there were a lot of awkward silences.

But... I still like her, and I think that she still likes me. She went for a hug at the end of the date, and when I told her I promised to make up for the shitty date with a better one next time, she didn't object to it.

So, I have two questions:
1) What should I do for our date? I have no idea how to plan a date or what is appropriate for a tinder date.
2) How do I escalate intimacy with her? I'd like to do more than just hug her, and I feel like she'd want to do more than that too, but I think we are both just really shy. How do I bridge that gap?

tl dr: had a bad date, but still like the girl and want to salvage the situation. what do?
>>
>>17960854
She was drunk. Will she remember this date you've both had?
>>
>>17960854
Anon its okay, she was drunk. She probably won't even remember you or your horrible date or the many dicks she had in her mouth that night anyways. Hopefully this helped.
>>
>>17960867
>>17960872
Sorry if I was unclear. She was drunk when we were texting, but she was perfectly sober during the date.
>>
>>17960878
Ok. So then how is a tinder date any different from irl dating? Do something fun together like painting pottery or going ice skating. Finish off with some hot chocolate and dessert at some local cafe and shit like that. As for the escalation of intimacy, you're getting way too ahead of yourself. You just went on one date with this chick. Chill dude. It'll happen naturally if you don't obsess about it. She'll open up to you as she becomes more comfortable with you. She's probably pretty lonely just like you are and also wondering similar shit.
>>
>>17960887
>Ok. So then how is a tinder date any different from irl dating?
I haven't really done much tinder dating or irl dating, so you tell me lol

>painting pottery
>going ice skating
>hot chocolate and dessert at local cafe
These are good ideas, thanks.

>You just went on one date with this chick. Chill dude. It'll happen naturally if you don't obsess about it. She'll open up to you as she becomes more comfortable with you. She's probably pretty lonely just like you are and also wondering similar shit.
Ok, I'll try to be chill.
>>
From one introvert 22 year old virgin who has a girlfriend for now a year and a half, dont take a girl somewhere cold if you cant keep her warm, if you can keep her warm itll really attract her if not itll do the opposite. You basically told her you cant protect her or keep her safe on your first date lol.
>>
or your second date maybe try lunch or dinner during the weekend, just try to kind of find out what kind of food she likes while texting her. perhaps after dinner you will see what kind of mood your both in and depending on that you can decide, but during the dinner/lunch try to make her laugh and like while going to eat be a little touchy and like move the chair back for her to sit ect you will know what shes comfortable with
>>
>>17960891
Oh ok. To me, a date is a date. It doesn't matter if it's made on a dating site like tinder or set up irl.
>>
>>17960854
any other date ideas? I'm thinking of texting her a few options and maybe seeing which she likes best.
>>
>>17961072
Ask her what she's into to get a feel for what you both could do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.