[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing something from Long-Term Memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Immunities Doggo.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
Immunities Doggo.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
I learned a thing because I was bored and wikipedia articles chained me to it. It's not really the worst thing ever but I'm curious if it's possible to forget it. I've known about it for about 12 hours so it's in long-term memory, but I don't have any friends so I couldn't try distracting myself in the 30 second window it takes since it was interesting.

Is it possible to forget something like that? I've forgotten plenty of things I've known for longer, but it seems like whenever you want to forget a thing it gets cemented.
>>
>>17960739
Replace it with something worse
>>
>>17960745
I feel like I'd remember both
>>
take a shitload of valium or clonazepam and maybe some alcohol. you pronbably wont forget it though, just everything that happened while you're high.
>>
>>1796084
Then look at a lot of gross shit and dilute it down
PS, what is it? Don't be a tease
>>
omg tell me what's the thing

also nah man you're not gonna forget it

spread ur misery to us pls
>>
>>17960865
PLS I need to see if you're a giant baby
>>
>>17960877
>>17960883
I was away and it's literally not anything bad or awful I was just curious if I could forget it. Just some serial killer stuff
>>
>>17961089
Albert Fish?
>>
>>17961097
Nah just LISK and River but now I know one of the bodies was nicknamed Peaches and I use that nickname on someone and it just feels awkward now.
>>
>>17961100
Ehh, honestly it'll just take your brain some time to start thinking about other things. You can try to saturate your brain with something else. I assume you have hobbies or interests of some kind, go do that
>>
>>17961107
I would but it's the middle of the night and I live in bumfuck nowhere, also I'm a university student but I'm homeless and have no friends while in school (home for the holiday) so I can't really find much to do.
>>
>>17961100
At Black Angus, your name is Peaches!
>>
>>17961123
I have no idea what that means lol
>>
>>17961134
Google it.
>>
>>17961147
What if you're rusing me
>>
We forget the things we want to remember and remember the things we want to forget.

Unless you can trick your mind the answer is no.
>>
>>17961282
So just not worrying about it will either result in its eventual forgetment or I at least won't care if I do happen to remember?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.