[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is is so fucking difficult for a girl to decide on a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: thefaceofmercy.png (24KB, 240x246px) Image search: [Google]
thefaceofmercy.png
24KB, 240x246px
Why is is so fucking difficult for a girl to decide on a day and time for a date

Shit is retarded. You always have to start with a time and day that you have in mind or else it just goes fucking nowhere it seems. I've literally asked a girl to disneyland,and I know she loves fucking disneyland but she would rather stall the whole thing with a "I'd have to check" than go into the confirmation phase.
>>
>>17960728
That'd be a no then. Maybe she's afraid that if she tells you outright you'll freak out and murder her so she's trying to be nice
>>
>>17960728
She doesn't like you at all my dude. I've gone to the beach with a girl who later admitted to not liking the beach, and she went just because I would be there. Find a girl who actually likes you.
>>
>>17960728

You're supposed to be the man and to lead.

Even if she was interested in you, she'll lose attraction when you try to get her to make decisions.
>>
it's because YOU as a man are supposed to be the leader and organize. Then you tell her like "hey, friday at 6 let's go to disneyland." Like offer a fucking timeframe or some shit, tell her instead of ask her, because if the ball is in her court she probably won't ever give it back. Don't ever expect a woman to lead, to make the first move, because you won't ever get anywhere with her

Hope this helps anon
>>
>>17960735
She's not afraid of me and I actually have gone with this girl before so I do think she likes me. It's just that when I ask girls like that it's a tirade of bullshit featuring stuff like that "I'd have to check" "Maybe" "I'm not sure" "Let me think" all of which she never gets back on
It's like: holy shit.
Just say fucking no.
>>
>>17960798

op you need to get better at understanding guys/grills

guys - will say no and fuck you too

girls - will say what you typed
>>
>>17960798
Nah man. She doesn't like you. If a girl says she has to check or stall or whatever, she is calculating the risk vs rewards. In this case, the risk is being with you who she doesn't care for, and the reward is going to disneyland. She isnt sure if disney is worth it to be around you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.