[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Getting Cyber-Bullied on YouTube and Google Plus!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

A user named Toby J Rathjen Sucks has been cyber-bullying me on YouTube amen Google Plus. He's send me death threats and he threatens to hack my account called Dante Emmett. Also he has threatened to hack my hard drive and download illegal sh¡t that will throw me in jail! What I'm gonna do?? He's gonna probably come to my house and kill me?! I've reported his videos and comments on harassment toward me and other
people on those sites. I'm trying to get him terminated so I won't have to deal with this sh!t any more.
>>
File: buffy422-adam.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
buffy422-adam.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>17960619
Leave YouTube and Google Plus. Seriously, 2 social media accounts are not worth your life.

Start again on Twitter or something.
>>
File: 3955782-5239831475-lmao-.gif (2MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
3955782-5239831475-lmao-.gif
2MB, 320x256px
>>17960619
>>
Google+ is a fucking shitshow. I know some lad that impersonates a priest and he makes girls send him nudes. Last time I saw him he had some girl cut slut into her arm.
>>
>>17960619
Here you are, you worthless piece of shit. What the fuck are you doing on 4chan you cocksucking faggot? I am hacking into your IP right now and putting all kinds of shit on your HD that will make you die in jail. Then Ill sell your ass in prison for half a pack of cigarettes so you get ass raped daily. Hahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
Quick put computer and all phones that have had the accounts underwater the best you can. Phones in sink and computer in bathtub/pool or just take the hard drive out and smash it then put it underwater.
>>
File: rare.gif (269KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
rare.gif
269KB, 500x282px
Don't worry about it bud. All of those guys wont actually do anything to you, and neither will the fake preachers. I got pretty entangled in google plus shit four years ago, and it's sad to see that the same faggots are still out there. They have nothing better to do with their lives, except for making 12 year olds believe that they're real hackers. It's a pathetic form of trolling that get you nowhere, if you ask me.
>>
>>17960619
OP, im gonna assume from your post youre under 18 but whatever. That faggot wont do anything to you despite him saying all those threats
>>
Haha, is this a bait? :D
>>
File: 1472143008663.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1472143008663.png
133KB, 873x623px
First of all; amazing underage bait
Second; stupid
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.