[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DO IT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 30

File: Do It.jpg (59KB, 495x436px) Image search: [Google]
Do It.jpg
59KB, 495x436px
Let it all out, anon
>>
Just venting. Why do people have to be so confusing?

>Fall for this girl
>She would randomly sit next to me in mostly empty rooms
>Talk to her, we are friendly enough
>Try asking her to lunch
>Say yes, but drags a guy friend along
>Awkward lunch. Guy friend hits on her, and she wants nothing to do with it. (Ends up breaking contact for an unknown reason with him)
>Nothing happens after
>I catch her staring at me, and occasionally she doesn't look away, instead we just stare into each other eyes for a few seconds.
>She still never texts me first, but she will keep the conversation going if I do text her. Sometimes for 6-10 hrs.
>I sometimes slip in jokes that kinda tease her. No one finds them funny, but she still laughs. She sometimes teases me similarly
>She Makes it a point to try an push me to become an EMT. Which she is one, but also knows that I want to do it soon.
>She is always seeming willing to meet up, says "Definitely!" and "We can always give it a shot!" but will never commit to an actual day. But she seems kinda disappointed.
>>
Are you gonna have sex with me? When? Just do it already, please, I can't stand waiting and I can't be free of you until we do this.
>>
I guess you really just want your ex back. That sucks for me. You broke up with him (multiple times) for a reason. God forbid you try something new.
>>
I need someone. I feel like I need a friend, or even a stranger, to support.
I want to help for a real, long, personal problem. To find the problem, found a solution, and make sure that everything is fine afterwards.
Right now, I feel like I'm nobody. Just a name. That the only persons that will remember me is my family.
>>
>>17960397
>Be me
>No friends
>No family
>No money
>Homeless
>No support network
>Everyone to ever know me hates me
Whats the easiest way to acquire a fire arm?
>>
File: ANGRYYYYYYY.jpg (63KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRYYYYYYY.jpg
63KB, 688x720px
I hate everybody that I have frequent contact with. I help, support and respect them, yet they don't appreciate anything I do for them. I don't let them take advantage of me because I know what I'm worth. They treat me like any other person and I hate it. They never start up conversation, it's always me and when I distance myself from them I'm the bad guy. I known them for a while and they have little to no good qualities but they never get away from me I want them out of my life but they never leave me alone. I'm sick and tired of them. It's not just with girls but with guys too. Fuck them
I can't just tell them to fuck off cause I don't like making conflict and I try to be in good terms with everybody.
>>
>>17960458
>Sometimes the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else.

I love uncle iroh. And i think a lot of people know how you feel.
>>
>>17960397
I forgive you.
I know you never meant to make my life hell at times, but you did.
The constant drama, the crying, the outbursts that I knew you'd regret as soon as the words came out of your mouth.
The lies about why you ignored me at first. You never treated me right.
But me, being a submissive bitch at the time, was just happy to have a girlfriend at the moment. A gorgeous one at that.
I tried being patient, but even that wears off after a year. The amazing sex, the gifts you'd shower me whenever you pissed me off, the looks I'd get when I had my arm around you, all grew to mean nothing after wearing me down. We both know I deserved better, and you did everything you could at the end to keep me. I still love you. But you're no good for me, and you'll be the last person to ever make me question what I'm worth. No amount of apologizing or make-up sex can fix the amount of bullshit you put me through. I know damn well what I'm worth now, and you will never emasculate me again.
I do forgive you. But I won't forget.
>>
File: Bojack.jpg (93KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
Bojack.jpg
93KB, 1200x673px
I'm tired of running in circles
>>
>>17960495
What is killing me about being bisexual is having lots of gay friends, speaking about all of there problems, understand them, but when you want to help them

They say they don't need your help

And all you can do is sit here, and watch them burning, knowing that you are useless
>>
File: 18e.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
18e.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
fuck you Ellis you massive lying dick
>>
>>17960518
You can always try throwing this at them:
>While it is always best to believe in one’s self, a little help from others can be a great blessing.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you discover your sexuality?
>>
>>17960563
I mean once you've fallen in love with a man nnd a women its kind of clear but if thats not the case it is a legit question. If the first applies to you i must sound stupid but the idea of being romantically involved with a man does not appall me in the slightest and im a little confused.
>>
>>17960412
Same here anon. Same here... wtf really what's the point?
>>
I got the job i wanted all throughout college and thought that would make me happy. Tried to chase a girl who had a boyfriend like an idiot, thought she could make me happy. Lots of suicidal thoughts and acts that were driving me insane recently. Now im realizing that i spent most of my life in misery and wondered how i got so far. Im trying to work on being nicer to myself, trying to smile and get out a bit more. It sucks but hey, i realized that me hating myself was getting in the way of a lot of my decisions and relationship life. I hope all goes well from here on,
>>
>>17960563
For me, it started around my 16 (I'm 18 right now). I knew that for me, being in relationship with a men was not impossible (I was not "afraid" of being in an homosexual relation). And I asked to myself if I were able to love mens. Then, I realised that I found some men cute, and feeling the same things for a cute women

While I'm here, made my coming-out Monday, and /LGBT helped me to have the courage to accept it in public
>>
>>17960598
Thanks for the reply. I dont know how I feel about things sometimes. Its somehow hard to tell if you feel one way because you love them but not really sexually or wheter someting in your own mind is telling you its wrong, thus making you think you dont really feel that way.
>>
God I really hope I can just move on.
I haven't been your friend in ages but I should have gotten rid of you much sooner. There is no way my other friend will understand because she didn't spend as much time with you as I did and she didn't care about all the bullshit you told her. But you knew it bothered me and you did it anyway. You literally told me that you enjoyed abusing me.

I hope you fucking suffer. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>17960618
First of all, saying that homosexuality is wrong is pure bigotry, we are in 2017 now

I'm not in your mind, so I can't tell for you, but remember that you can love everybody, for any reason. And don't mind the name of your relation or your orientation. It's just love.
>>
Glad to be going out for drinks tomorrow since I'm stressed to my eyes at the moment with uni work. Actually can't wait to share a drink with one of the bros since I don't think I've seen any of my friends for about two weeks now.

Can always count on them to provide advice and support. Ended up receiving some sound words from one of them tonight. It really put my mind at ease.
>>
>>17960667
Have fun!

Sorry about the boring part, but it's mandatory: if you go with a car, don't drink to much ;)
>>
>>17960467
Some gasoline, a lighter and a monk mentality.
>>
File: 2c.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2c.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
>Be human trash.
>Be the /r9k/ kind of human trash.
>Fear of disappoint people.
>Try hard not disappointing people.
>To not disappoint my folks as soon as I finish highschool I go to university.
>First year goes by.
>It's actually hard.
>Only 2.5/5 exams.
>Second year comes I have till febuary to finish my other 2.5 exams.
>I have no will of doing it.
>I can't force me to do it.
>I just don't care.
Worse of all.
>Because I'm a coward and I run from problems, I've not told anyone about this.
>When Asked I've always answered a "Eh... it's hard but Fine afteralll"
>It's not fine.

If I drop out I'll have absolutly nothing.
I'll become the ultimate human trash. It's scary.
Thinking about How I have to wake up every morning and do something I don't like for the rest of my life kills me.
>Sometime, When I can, I don't even get up from my bed.
I have no hobbies beside shitposting and distracting myself on the internet.
I have no interests.

I feel like people like me an hero sooner or later.
I've run away from it and told "it's all fine" for so long that I cannot come out with the "Nope, I'm totally broke, I don't even know how I still manage to work" thing.
The mask is cracking.

I don't know what to do anons.
>>
I wonder how long this shit has been going on. Like seriously. What the fuck. I just... she knows me. How I was on Skype and in person. That's who I am. I can't be imitated. I can't be. I can't be mirrored. Oh please let this end soon. What is going on? Is she ok? Alive,. Those months. .. the dress, New yeAr's fancy restaurant. Corn ice cream
>>
File: tumblr_m28qdePmum1qe9g4mo1_500.jpg (163KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m28qdePmum1qe9g4mo1_500.jpg
163KB, 500x350px
Since I've begun living with other people I'm starting to realize that I am immature as fuck. I don't know if this is something that I'm okay with or not. I'm so used to just not being around anyone and doing whatever I want that I never thought about whether I was falling behind my peers in that department.

It's just so weird when your roommate is talking to you about the latest supernatural thriller and you've been binge watching adventure time. I'm 26, I should probably have my shit together but I just don't. I'm also starting to wonder whether or not I actually give a fuck. I'm pretty sure I'm some kind of autistic, it seems to run in my family. Maybe it's not really my fault.

I feel like if I was going to grow into a mature adult it would have happened by now. I've kind of resigned myself to a place of, 'this is just how it's gonna be.' It kind of bugs me but not enough for me to actively try to make changes.
>>
I just want to be left alone until I finally have the balls to kill myself.
No you don't need to check up on me, neither does your mom.

This entire family is source of so much pain, negative thought and you guys don't regret a single thing and it is fine. I don't need that but you and your mom have done everything in your power to make my life harder with your need for a place when I'm mentally and financially in ruins while I'm supposed to be in my prime and then you just break shit even after I have told you many times that you are using my shit wrong and it'll break. Guess what it still isn't fixed because it's so fucking expensive. You two used to beat the shit out of me and then you ignored me until I was old enough to have money I could ''lend'' you. There is so much more but it doesn't matter. I don't want to hold grudges. I just want you to have the decency to understand that I don't want you to write me unless I initiate it, I don't want a ''Hey how's it going are you alright'' because then I want to smash your fucking head in. I want you to stay the fuck away from me as far as possible because you and your mom are nothing but one big bad memory for me and having you talk to me just surfaces it all back up again. I know I should let this go but I can't, I have been trying so hard but I'm a horrible person myself there is no help for me. It's just a question of time and I am working on it but I have made the decision for suicide and I know it's the right one so please stop bothering me already so I can finally keep this illusion of zen I have built for myself.
>>
>>17960579
I personally believe that it will work out. And that she is just shy and insecure.

That's why I kept at her for so long.
>>
Me 14
Little boy 4
This one time this little black kid was handing me a basket ball and he punched me across the face. So I pushed that little cunt so hard he flipped over and his parents didn't see cause THEY WERENT THERE OHHHHH that little fucker is probably in a gang now
>>
I miss the life I had when I was dating my ex. I miss having friends. I miss having fun, having a life partner. My life is so empty right now. How does one make new friends when they have none?
>>
>live with my dad cause I cant afford rent
>hate him because he's obnoxious
>feel sorry for myself
>no confidence so i cant ask out girls

FUCK EVERYTHING, I wish I was dead
>>
Can't quit programming but I am incompetent at it as well. The fuck should I do? Keep at it? it's burning me out, I'm making no progress, and I can't stick to a subject, I keep jumping between different topics. No matter what, I can't commit to one.
>>
Fuck, I hate to bitch, but I gotta let it out
>be me, college freshman
>girl in my class is really attractive and probably outta my league
>kinda befriend her somehow beyond my explanation
>fast forword couple weeks, she ends her previous relationship due to bullshit
>I ask if she wants to talk about it, she finally says yes
>fast forward even more, by this time we've hung out multiple times and are becoming closer friends
>I'm getting really nervous because I really like her, but she is athlete and hangs with loads of dudes
>I've now asked her to get lunch, hang out, etc. Several times and she always says yes, but never more than as friends
>fastforward to end of 1st semester, we've become extremely close (hanging out in my room till 2 am sort of close)
>Finally work up courage to tell her that I'm attracted to her
>she responds by saying that she really enjoys hanging out and that I'm a great guy, but she just wants things to stay how they are
>ever since then we've become even closer friends, and we talk all the time
>she's hanging out with me and my friends even more, but hasn't indicated that she may be interested in me since
>I cannot get over my attraction to her, and I have only become more infatuated with her since my rejection
>I realize I am completely limerant, and I am literally addicted to her
>been experiencing huge loss of appetite and insomnia, and every waking hour I'm thinking about her and what she's doing
>now start to hate self for thinking so creepily/intrusive
>I'm 99% certain that she will never like me more than friend, but cannot convince myself otherwise (the slightest things like random snapchats or group messages will make me think I have a chance)
>feel lost and have no idea how to move on
>now torn between either keeping her as a close friend but never getting over my undescribable attraction, or avoid including her in my life and lose a very close and important friend
>>
He was my crush a few years ago, almost 8 years ago, that's quite a while.
I was obsessed, but that is the past, I don't have that feeling anymore.
The problem is, somehow in my obsession his name got burned in my mind and often his name will pop up out of nowhere. It's very annoying. But it's even worse as now, I being idle most of the time, his name pops out more often, and I keep thinking about how I would've loved him to fuck me.
And no that isn't and never was a possibility because I'm gay and he's straight, plus, he lives in europe now, he was always indifferent for my feelings (he was annoyed when I told him about it), and I never get to see him again, I've cut all contact with him, he probably doesn't even remember me.
I guess I'll never have a healthy relationship in my life. I mean that's pretty much granted, I've known it since always, but in this case, it is especially bad because I'll be chasing a ghost for the rest of my life.
>>
The worst part of it all is that this "programming" addiction not only is not getting me anywhere, but it's keeping me from doing other things. Granted, it is not only the programming, but also my computer addiction that keeps me browsing through imageboards nonstop and wasting my time. On the other hand, in the evening my brain is at it's peak, and it's when I get excited and do (or try to do) stuff, but then I stay awake until late and get up late and don't quite have the energy to do stuff.
Shit, and that's not even true, it's my coffee addiction, right now I'm very close to brewing coffee and try out this new thing I found. But the worst part is taking coffee in the morning, don't know why I am still doing it, maybe that's the solution, not taking coffee in the morning, not doing or thinking about computer stuff until the evening... Actually that has always been a good solution for me. I'll try it again
>>
>Leave her. Being around her will only hurt you if she's not interested move on. Same happened to me once she said she's not interested in me I stopped talking to her frequently only talk to her when I have to.
>>
File: Kurt_Cobain-Smoking_B.jpg (31KB, 409x490px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt_Cobain-Smoking_B.jpg
31KB, 409x490px
I really want to ask a girl out and have done super small chat and I think she's cool and all but I'm really crushing on some girl in my classes and I'm scared to talk to her. I've been crying because I realized I'll never succeed if I don't ask her but I can never do it

>don't expect replies but they'd help
>>
How the fuck do I stop hearing about Trump? The media and my mom keeps sucking his damn dick.

t. not a liberal
>>
File: 1483683356739.png (252KB, 420x353px) Image search: [Google]
1483683356739.png
252KB, 420x353px
>>17960818
>He was my crush a few years ago
>I'm gay and he's straight
>>
>>17960907
>>17960818
Oh nevermind my post, I thought you said you were female
Dunno how I read something not there
>>
I want to resort to psychoactive drugs because time is dragging me into inevitable death
>>
>>17960912
you thought it was implied
>>
Awwww jealous because I'm doing better than you in every way? After all the the horseshit you put me through. I think you're just made because I proved your ass wrong. Not my fault you became a dumb fucking whore who fucked anything that moves. Stop doing so much coke and acid it's making you more fucking stupid. Pretty telling that you and your friends are all talking g shit just because I'm FINALLY doing well. Off yourself
>>
Yall sad mofuckas are doing it wrong. Lower your standards and stop smoking Jesus Christ we sound like those faggors from Reddit
>>
>>17960397
I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!
>>
>>17960641
are you still hung up on that shit from when we were like teens holy hell move the fuck on seriously
>>
>>17961077

This is the most positive comment I've seen all day. I actually felt happy reading it.
>>
Why are relationships so fucking hard, man.

I wanted out on my previous relationship, so why am I still hung up on her? I think it's because I don't have anyone else right now. I don't know any other girls that are both my type and willing to date me. I don't know how long it will be before I can love again. I've never been successful with girls, I still have the same awkwardness and fear since before my last relationship. It feels like my last relationship was the only chance I'll ever get, and I blew it. I don't have other options. She was an anomaly.
>>
>>17961206
Come on dude, she clearly saw something in you. If she liked you someone else will. Don't put yourself down
>>
Im hurting. I hurt you. I'm sorry. I truly am. I forgive you. I miss you so much. Is this almost over? My heart hurts so badly and I want to leave here to be with you but for some reason I'm getting fucked over. You knOw... You know I want top leave but don't knOw where you are... I'm patient remaining loyal, trusting you.
>>
>>17960397
JP if youre reading this I still totally want to bang you and i would have done it before my move and kept it a secret
>>
Fuck it. I'm not playing your game anymore.
If you won't give me an answer of you want when it comes to us. Then, I'll be the one to chose. I said I would be here for you, well, I am. But I can only be dragged along for so long before I just get tired.

Fuck you. I don't care what you want, fuck you for turning all your mistakes towards me and trying to me feel like the bad guy. You fucked up. You fucked your own life, and you drove me to act like I did.

I remained loyal to you and only you for over 10 years, and this was the way you choice to treat me? Then you blame me? Fuck you.

I'm fucking done, I'm glad it hurts, I'll heal eventually, I'll take all this become a better person. For myself, and perhaps for someone actually worth my respect, my loyalty, my companionship and love.
>>
I've been working with this girl for about 6 months. I finally got to hang out with her during winter. Everything was perfect. I got to have lunch with her. We carpooled together. We spent at lot of time together. 2017 begins. We never get scheduled together anymore. She moved further away so any chance of seeing her is slim to none. She knew something was bugging me one night and spent the entire time fishing it out from me. I tell her everything, including how I feel about her. Since then my life has never been the same. I've been suffering from anxiety attacks and depression. I still don't even know if she feels the same. It's been so bad that I actually had to leave work and I broke down crying in my car.
>>
I've been doing best working on myself and distracting myself in order to keep moving forward. I still miss you and the times we had with each other. I know it's not entirely my fault things didn't work out. I still sometimes get this tugging in my chest and I think of you and wonder how you are and send a little prayer for you. Then I take a deep breath and push forward with my day. I wish you all the best. Always.
>>
>>17961305
I love you. I love you lots mate.
>>
>>17960467
IF you're homeless how do you go online? Always wondered...
>>
Do you care about me? You say you do. But you don't act like it. Should I keep trying to be your friend? I really enjoyed some of the conversations we had. But it seems to be a game of chance with you. Am I just there for when you have no one else? Who knows. I wish you were just honest with me. White lies don't help anyone.
>>
I wanted to confess to you so badly and I've been working so hard to muster up the courage to tell you how I feel and suddenly you're in a relationship and I want to be happy for you but this is killing me.
It's been years and I know you probably don't feel the same way but you mean so much to me and now I just feel stupid for thinking I could actually do this.
>>
>>17960889
Just do it. Im mot trying to play with you throwing memes around but the best way to do this is just getting into smalltalk with her and then asking her out like its no big deal. If she refuses just be like "well okay" and revert to the former topic of conversation.
>>
>>17961076
That's because we let our frustations out in these threads, pencildick.
>>
What the fuck. Do you really think I care? I'll fucking listen to you and talk with you, but enough of this bullshit. I don't fucking get it, what do you want from me. I've opened up to you and it seems like you're trying to rip me apart. I really like you, but how do you expect me to show it when you say things like that? How many fucking kids do you have to go through? I've been with you through all of them, and yet you still have no fucking clue, do you? Also, if you want something to stop, FUCKING DO SOMETHING. Why are you just playing with him? I'll fucking end it if you want but Jesus it's getting real fucking old.
>>
I think it's pretty unfortunate how we can't be talking to each other because if we do, we'll like it too much. I feel like every time one of us gets back in contact with each other, we both get a little too close to the point where the line between being friends and being anything more than that blur.

I'm sorry if I hurt you when I stopped responding to your messages, but I'm pretty sure we're better off like this. You seem a lot happier with where you're at compared to a year ago, and I want to focus on my environment and career. Besides, we're nearly 2500 miles apart.

I would hate to think that I'm holding you back. But to be honest, if you were to tell me that I were, I don't know what I would do. I'd like to think that I'd tell you to move on, but I'm not sure if I would. I guess I'm a bit selfish.

Idk I'm a little drunk right now LOL but I look forward to seeing you in the future. You mean a lot to me.
>>
File: 1361841303596.png (253KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1361841303596.png
253KB, 500x424px
Fuck you DSC. Seriously.

Fuck. You. LMTFA
>>
I hate my job because of the higher ups, not my coworkers. It pays well but the hatred I have for it has gotten so bad I just don't care anymore. I have an interview on Wednesday for a different position at the job which will give me a $10 per hour pay increase but I don't care. The higher ups are just a pile of nepotistic and deeply religious assholes. I am an atheist and sick of their shit. I cannot complain because the boss is also a part-time preacher and the second in command sings in a choir. A lot of people view me as a threat since I have more education and now the same experience as them so they will try and undermine me. I have applied for 69 positions at the company over a three year period. I have had 14 interviews and haven't moved up once. I am tired of this. I hope I can get another job because fuck them and I hope it closes down so all of them will be unemployed, but I love my coworkers and they don't deserve that, just administration.
>>
I REALLY LIKE YOU.
HOLY SHIT.
chick friend says we would make a good couple, but im woried i will fail.
Fucking hell being a normie is hard
>>
I'm tired of feeling left out, I'm tired of feeling anxious and depressed, I'm tired of going to college after a semester, I'm tired of being clueless, I'm tired of being insecure, I'm tired of having 3 hours of sleep, I'm tired of procrastinating, I'm tired of not being true to myself, I'm tired of not being able to improve, I'm tired of feeling ignored, I'm tired of being tired.
>>
I just broke up with a 3-year GF, I have a small crush at work and enough work and other activities to distract myself with

but fuck I love the ego boost from all the tinder matches I get though don't feel motivated at all to meet them.
>>
I guess I'm truly not worth shit
>>
>>17960701
Holy shit Anon, I feel the exact same way, passed high school without doing a single shit, but now I'm in college and just have no motivation for anything at all.

Atleast I can find some comfort in knowing other people struggle with this to
>>
>>17960768
Those who hold out, win, Anon.
>>
I just wanna erase everything that's happened between us over the last few months.... I wanna go back to that feeling when we were together, wanna make it last forever. It's only possible if you do your part. Please tell me you'll do your part
>>
>>17961077
>>17961088
You ugly people should kys lol ugly pride.
>>
>>17961560
I will I always will
>>
File: 1484417384361m.jpg (70KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484417384361m.jpg
70KB, 724x1024px
It's my best friend's 21st next month and we've know each other for 10 years, at times there has been something between us, always that little spark, but we've never met at the same time and the only time we were both hell bent on being together I didn't turn up to that party, but I digress.
We both are in relationships at the moment but I keep getting the feeling, the looks off her saying that we belong together. Her boyfriend hates me just because I'm a priority at time for her because of our friendship.
I feel like I am stopping her from her life because she is thinking of me and to stop this I believe I should not turn upto her 21st, she'll be heart broken and probably never speak to me again but it will give her a chance to she what she has in her current boyfriend and give him the attention she is neglecting him from
>>
My life is a series of drama. What's wrong with me. She fucking killed her self because of me.
>>
>>17961615
It's not your fault. She did this to herself and not you. Sorry for your loss.
>>
i can't help but feel like a fucking alien sometimes
i want some kind of relationship but i haven't even met a girl in over 2 years that didn't have a boyfriend or was worth my time
and funnily enough i respect the people i knew at high school far far more than anybody i've met at university, there is nothing interesting about anyone here, let alone anything in common
i mean maybe im just a pretentious cunt who thinks he's better than everyone, i don't know, it's just annoying that i feel lonely when i prefer to be alone
>>
I hate you for making me feel this way.
>>
>>17961640
Why.
>>
>>17961206
This just made me think of the movie Anomolisa.
>>
I'm ready to walk away.
>>
I always thought i would be the kind of guy who preferred his girlfriend without makeup. Turns out i was wrong.
>>
>>17961735
This is why I don't trust males.
>>
>>17961735
This is why i don't trust females.
>>
File: 1426176659676.jpg (19KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1426176659676.jpg
19KB, 500x371px
>>17960397
I feel like a fucking teenager. Is it pathetic if I want to confess my feelings for a relatively recent friend? I don't even know what I am for her. All my friends left this city and she's the only friend I have. But I love her more than anything, I legit think she's perfect. I just feel stupid and immature and ridicolous, I'm not 14 god damnit. And I can't lose her. But everybody says we already act like a couple. And we compliment each other heavily every time. I'm a fucking retard and I should just accept my fate. Nothing good ever happens to me.
>>
>>17961735
I'm totally fine either way. It's the bestest Either way.
>>
File: large.jpg (77KB, 499x597px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
77KB, 499x597px
Goodbye
>>
>>17961819
But goodbyes are sad... =(
>>
>>17961560
Nothing has happened, we just needed time and space.i still feel as strongly about you. Come see me.
>>
>>17961819
Where are you going? Why are you leaving?
>>
>>17961319
Is that so?
>>
I'm so mad at you but can't do anything when you are looking at me like that. You look really happy near me. You don't know why you're smiling but I do. That's flattering af.
>>
>>17961354
Library usually.
Some shelters have computers as well.
>>
Perhaps I'm a bit afraid of getting another job because I'm afraid that they're going to mistake my inexperience for some mental deficiency.

There's not much worse than getting the, "Do you need a helmet?" stare. Well, aside from freezing to death I suppose. Doing anything to death kind of sucks.
>>
File: 1482123831696.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482123831696.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>17961836
>>17961845
>>17961847
>>
>>17961895
Hah, that's awesome.

Space is alpha as fuk.
>>
File: really s.jpg (44KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
really s.jpg
44KB, 337x450px
I am 25 years old.
I knew from when I was 15 I was going to die alone.
I knew that I would never have another girlfriend.
That I would never get married.
That I would never have a family.
I knew my parents would have to grow old and die, disappointed.

And you know what? I'm okay with it, most of the time.
But sometimes, it just hits you. It hits you really fucking hard and there is nothing you can do about it but just soak in the depression.
Because this is the fate I have actively chosen for myself.

So not only do I have to deal with the problems that come from the choice itself, but I have to deal with the question that will forever be in the back of my mind wondering if I've made the right choice.

A question that can not be answered until it's too late.
>>
>>17961907
"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."
>>
>>17961928
I don't fully understand.
>>
>>17961933
You have skewed thinking dude. Just because you don't have a gf or friends right now doesn't mean you never will.
>>
>>17961948
Well I have friends.
And I will never have a girlfriend, cause like I said, I am actively choosing to not have one.
>>
File: Fotor_148457128673325.jpg (61KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148457128673325.jpg
61KB, 500x418px
There was a circle k in the captcha and I didn't screenshot it. I miss Ohio.
>>
>>17961953
I see. Didn't see that last part about your choice. Why've you chosen this just out of curiosity?
>>
>>17961957
Probably bc females are crazy
>>
>>17961960
That's illogical. All humans are "crazy"
>>
>>17961957
I feel like the risks of dating and marriage are growing more and more with each decade.
I come from a large family where every single person is divorced or not married.
I've seen tons of friends get cheated on, and hear tons of stories in general about the horrors of it all.

I'm sure there are good girls out there, but I feel like the odds are just too heavily stacked against me that it would be really stupid to try.

Not to mention I'm not afraid to admit I'm not exactly date material, I'm slightly overweight and just kinda skim by in life as far as schooling and work goes. I -could- change that but I don't want to go through the trouble, then put all that time and effort into dating, just for the unfortunately realistic chance of it going to hell.
>>
>>17961969
I mean hell man.
I was in an English class once where the wife cheated on her husband with a traveling salesman.
The professor asked the class if it was okay that she cheated since it was a "single time experience just to get it out of her system" and practically every woman in the class said yes.

It's just too fucking scary to deal with that.
>>
>>17961933
What I'm getting at is that in the end, there is only you and your decisions.

A lifetime is the longest measurement we'll even know. Forfeiting the rest of yours over a bad experience seems like a waste.
>>
This should stop. I should stop. But I seem to like you but it's pointless. I am just being dumb and I should stop
>>
>>17961976
If I was just going off my own that may be true, but I see it all around me. It's not an uncommon or isolated problem.
Women are just getting less reliable and awful.
I'm sure men are too, but I don't have to worry about them in that sense.
>>
Calling dr calledwell please m this is aBout his son being gaslit hardcOre
>>
My affection to girls are very superficial. I'd be attracted to them for 2-3 days then it just all crashes down.
>>
>>17961969
Wow. No wonder you're dissatisfied with your life. With that kind of mindset anyone would be thinking what you're thinking.
"Everyone around me and in my family is divorced and people cheat on each other and think it's ok all the time..."
"I could change but I don't want to go through the effort just in case my potential relationship goes to hell..."

Fuck. Change yourself for yourself man. Get some self-respect. And life isn't black and white, all or nothing.
>>
>>17962003
I know it's not black and white, and I take care of myself just enough that's needed. There's no reason for me to go above and beyond, I'm not like at risk of dying any second or uncomfortable or unhappy with myself.

I don't know why you don't think I have self respect.

Even if I didn't have to change or put effort in myself to date, I still wouldn't do it, cause there's a good chance it'll just end in heartbreak for one reason or another.
>>
>>17961985
You see the spoon is not bent, and you know you cannot bend the spoon. What do you do?
>>
>>17962023
Ignore it and focus on something else?
>>
>>17962013
You're existing not living. The kind of happy you think you are is an illusion.

No self respect because you think you should change yourself if you want a decent girl. Self respect is tied with self worth. Nobody should better or change themselves for anyone else. That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17962026
I disagree.
That's an arrogant mindset for anyone.
I think anyone with flaws should be open to changing and bettering themselves.
If I want a decent looking girl, then I think it's only fair that I be a decent looking guy at least.
I shouldn't ask of someone something I can't provide myself, it's not fair.

I'm not saying I would change who I am as a person, like giving up things I enjoy or anything like that. But I would at least try to change what I see as flaws myself.
>>
>>17962032
Alright. We'll just agree to disagree anon.
>>
>>17962025
Consciously ignoring something is still acknowledging it's existence. The spoon doesn't exist, you simply perceive a spoon. You need a change of perspective.

Let go of preconceived notions, and observe the world without bias. When you're able to do that, you'll no longer be holding yourself back from happiness.
>>
It is what it is. We're unconventional but I'm so happy.
>>
>>17962051
^this.
>>
>>17962051
I still don't fully understand, but I'll think on it.
>>
>>17961559
Hold out? How? Still having interest in somebody even if they send mixed signals?

Seriously asking, I am just on the same boat here.
>>
I hate my coworkers. Old fucks that grew up in the company and expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. I get talked down to like I'm some fucking troglodyte, I've been working in this industry for 12 years! I can't quit because I have a house and bills to pay, the money is amazing but the job is going away and yet my manager wants me to be the lap dog helping everyone else. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>17962066
I'm just continueing to text her, kinda increasing teasing and what not. She actually seems to be becoming a little more natural when we text. In time hopefully she'll actually agree to something

Mind describing your situation a bit more. Maybe I can help.
>>
>>17962085

Well.. I'll try to sum it up.. This situation is happening to me second time now, just with other girl.

I am having nice conversations with a girl, sometimes friendly, sometimes it seems like romantic, teasing, we text, talk irl.. Then we decide to meet somewhere and it just never happens, we don't seem to have time when it's arranged

Or when I meet her at school, and she is alone, we can talk for minutes, hours, but then she is with her friends and we can barely talk, her friends just don't seem to like any attention if it's not for them

I hope you understand Anon, I am not from US, mind my English
>>
I think I might start developing feelings for my fuckbuddy soon and I hate it. I really enjoy spending time with her, the sex is fun and we can cuddle up and chat for ages.
I know she gets around and has at least one another fuckbuddy so I want to keep it strictly casual and not get emotionally involved. How do I do this.
>>
It's just... no matter what I'll accept you.
>>
>>17962264
Why?
>>
>>17962221
This happened to a dude I know. Now he's a dad
>>
>>17962299
How'd he die?
>>
>>17962306
Lmao, nevermind, can't fucking read.
Is he happy at least or a full time cuck?
>>
>>17962201
Yea, I understand. Damn near the same situation. Just talk to her, and hopefully over time it kinda settles into something. My friend had a similar situation, and now they are actually doing stuff together.

IN my situation the girl doesn't really have to many friends. It seems like I've seen her talking to her sisters and family more than other people. So I can't say much about how the girl is around friends. Atleast with the guy she seemed to still act similarly to when hes not around
>>
File: download.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
Hey.

It's been a while, hasn't it? I don't come here anymore. It's your private place.
I thought of you on the 14th. It'd be 5 years. That's a long time!
But I didn't come here to talk about that.
Just wanted to let you know I hold no resentment, anger or any sort of ill feelings.
As long as you're happy, I'm alright with how everything turned out.
Have a good life.

With everlasting love,
Me
>>
I want everyone to be happy. I do. I'm sorry for being me.

I beat myself up all the time. I let myself down. It's 100x worse when I let others down.
>>
>>17962313
I hope, there are other guys around her too, so I'll be happy if I won't derp and if I won't be too attached to her.

Thank you very much. And good luck, my friend
>>
I wish I could tell you how devastating it is everytime you ignore my texts, but I don't want to look like a pathetic worm that I already know that I am. Everytime you do so I literally feel that I die from the inside. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't remain calm. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't cook. I couldn't clean. I couldn't bother with working out or watch my diet My social anxiety goes completely haywire and I'm left all alone in a near constant boiling inner turmoil.
I wish I could tell how lonely I am. Sure I have my father to give me comfort, but he's the only one that I have. You used to be more open to me and now you're keeping your distance because I'm making you uncomfortable? Do I disgust you? I know you don't love me and you will never do so, but do you not see me as a friend? You told me that I am sweet and kind but you don't treat me like I am. I know it is pathetic to not let go of you but being with you is one of the happiest moments of my life.
Maybe it's just me thinking that I can only get that kind of happiness through you but noone else has ever made me this happy in my life.
Nothing destroys me more than the thought of that this reality is going to be constant for the rest of my life. That I will never be this happy again and I will die lonely, with nothing to be at my side that is as important as you are to me. Even the smallest kind of affection such as a little wave hello could make me forget about all my problems, and give me the sweetest of reiieves in that little moment.
I wish I could tell you how horrible my life is, and how it seems so inescapable and soul crushing it is how distant I am with my relatives how distant I am with my so called friends. How I am suffocating in constant failure that were well within and beyond my control and how they keep haunting my mind.
When we met again I swear that I felt the kind of warmth and relief that I have felt when we were younger as if nothing have changed.
Why should I stay here?
>>
Star girl with starry eyes. I had no idea if what I did was what you wanted but I took the chance. I went knocking and made a call. Trust me, I do you. I don't know what will happen next if at all. Be ok please mee amoore like I say.
>>
>>17962351
I know how you feel. I also am very hard on myself, probably worse. I pretty much loathe myself and think people would be better off without me in their lives. I think I am too stupid, too ugly, fat and this is why I have no friends.

People tell me to stop, and I read not to say to yourself what you wouldn't tell others, but I don't believe them. I'd met more nice people in my life than rude, but I'll always remember my mom telling me that I'm not good enough or my ex saying "no one will every like you plus you're fat and lazy"
>>
>>17962358
Yea, with mine she had that one close guy friend (Who she doesn't deal with any more) and quite a few guys in class tried flirting with her. Didn't seem like she really cared for them.

The girl I'm dealing with already knows that I'm a nervous fuck around her. I straight up told her that, it seemed to not make a difference with her.

I'm actually gonna try to take her out and celebrate her EMT Certification this weekend. Hopefully it actually happens
>>
I find it funny you sit on here and preach about actions having consequences.

What consequences did you face as a result of all the fucked up shit you pulled and continue to pull?
>>
Someone tell her I'll accept her no matter race religion sex whatever. I love her.never hurt her. Always heart. Being fed nasty food on purpose, rooting my teeth and health. Meds are altered.
>>
>>17962424
Fuck are you taking about. I'm being gaslit, lied about, own family. Hacked and more. Who knows what they put on my comPuter. Steamed. Who knows. I haven't streamed in forever. I have old videos on hdd up like eighty gigs. They steal my words and worse.
>>
I love you. Where are you. This is fucked. I will love till my last breath. I trust her. Trust I man you did too.
>>
I don't know what is going on. Family is. .. and they have been hacking my shit hard core. Like, really badly. I don't know anything. I paint and lisTen and sing.I talk out loud.
>>
I dreamt that the girl my ex cheated with was living at my grandma's house. She was very annoying, hugging me and stuff and the motherfucker peed on me. I started punching her and kicked her out. Sorry, it's lame but I have no one else to tell this dream to.
>>
Please find a way. Please. .. I don't know what to do. Dad is frantically cleaning ands moving shit around afTer trucks appeared.
>>
I almost feel bad for always accepting your help. Hope you know how much I appreciate that you would go out of your way just to help me.
>>
I just want to be a great plumber like my brother.
>>
Going to see a man, phones broke.
>>
I started being outgoing lately and been trying to network with people, like working adults. I'm not sure how it's going to go.
I decided I'm going to like 1 normiebook status a week and try to stay sociable.
I'll either meet a lot of people and learn how to network with people and working adults, or I will end up looking like a creepy looser.
>>
>>17960397

I'm waiting on a voc rehab program and taking classes to prevent my student loans from going into default. I'm trying to get a new therapist too. But I feel like what's the point. If only my mom didn't care about me I'd kill myself. I'm too broken for this world and I hate it.
>>
I hate that you said you weren't like other people. And that your best friend had been threw shit so you said you wouldn't abandon me. Fuck you cunt. You are just like the rest of them. Thanks for the lies, you caused me to give up on people.
>>
My gut is saying to hold out and that it will work out with her. But consciously, I doubt it. I don't know. Follow my gut, even though it seems illogical, or follow logic?
>>
>>17962323
>Just wanted to let you know I hold no resentment, anger or any sort of ill feelings
I do.

>As long as you're happy
I'm not.
>>
I became that psycho ex today. After our break up my ex (let's call him A) started dating a minor(lets call her C). Her mom had no idea about them. She has been an annoying twat to me so I messaged her mom and let her know that C was sleeping at A's house (they had a sleepover last night). He is about 6 years older than her and their relationship is very illegal where we live. C just wen they home after spending the night with A. She has no idea that she is about to have the crap beat out of her and be grounded till she turn she 18 (like a year and a half). All I can do is smile and laugh. I have officially become a psycho ex. Also I may have poked a hole in one of their condoms. Yes I'm going To hell
>>
>>17962943
Oh damn and I thought I'd been the psycho ex lol. I get you though. Why is it always minors? I don't condone what you did but I can't help but enjoy it a bit.
>>
>>17962323

I thought of you, too. I checked here to see if you said anything, but you didn't, so I in fact did assume you no longer came here. I had a dream the night before the 14th that I went to your funeral and when I woke up and saw the date I chuckled to myself. Funny how things go.

I'm doing very well. I hope you are, too. I hope things are good with the kids, and mom, and your career and girlfriend. I hope your Chariot has turned upright again; I think about it often.

I'm glad you hold no ill feelings. It is hard not to blame myself, and it is a struggle I face at some point every day. Ride well, Chariot.

With love,
Strength
>>
I had an impromptu phone interview, you know, the get a random call and the person says "hey! interview time!". I came off so nervous and unprepared it's embarrassing.

Pretty sure they aren't going to invite me for an in-person.
>>
I'm tired of relationships and just want a chill fuckbuddy that's at least 7/10 too... Still.. It feels strange to go on pussy hunt after just breaking up like a month ago. Any tips?
>>
Sentenced - Fragile
>>
>>17962910
What is it about your logical thought that makes you think it won't work?
>>
I fell for the DeVry meme, so my degree is useless.

I just want a fucking job.
>>
Im turning 19 tomorrow. Ive planned for weeks to kill myself tommorow too. It will be days before someone finds me
>>
>>17963146
Mostly that I've known her for a year, and when ever I mention meeting up, she seems excited to do so, but is never willing to commit to a day, so we never do.

But so many other things point towards interest
>>
>>17962896
I'm not like other people. I thought you were different too. I needed more than you were prepared to give, which amounted to nothing.
>>
>>17963203

Lol more than I was prepared to give? I completely turned my life around. All for you. I got my shit together and got a job, started exercising and lost 100 pounds, and started reintegrating into society again cause it made you happy. Then in a moment of weakness I fucked up, 4 years of old habits are hard to break, but then I started going to therapy, again, for you. Cause you saw something in me. Then you lied to me, and my world came crashing down. So don't tell me I gave you nothing. I gave you my everything. And if you were really her you'd know how different I was.
>>
>>17961735
Women are fucking ugly, right?
>>
To my kids

Once I get enough appointments to establish my depression at the VA I'm going to kill myself. I'd do it now but I want to make sure you get my life insurance so that I can leave you with something. I know it's going to be hard on you and your mother. But you're all tough and I know you'll grow up better without me.
>>
>>17963289
Well, they're human.
>>
Why do i only fall for women who are on a completely different wavelength from me?
Why can't i fall for someone who 'gets' me, and i her?
>>
>>17963320
They ' get' you. People are simple to understand. They probably don't want to put up with your b.s..
>>
>>17962503
No problem, thats what this thread is for. I found your story quite amusing, a lot less depressing then the others here though its still kind of sad. Hope you'll be able to laugh about it too later.
>>
>>17963325
You've never experienced some people to be easier to get along with than others because more similar thought patterns?
>>
I've been getting really pissed fast, for the past 3 days. Didnt fucking help when my friend who I was playing with, decided to make it worse. I'm mad right now because I asked a friend if they wanted to play and they said probably not, but 4 seconds later he goes to play with our friend. You've both been fucking assholes for the past few days.
>>
It's too bad you're a /pol/ idiot.
>>
>>17963376
Am not.
>>
File: neverevercomeback.jpg (87KB, 722x467px) Image search: [Google]
neverevercomeback.jpg
87KB, 722x467px
Your number is blocked. Your youtube channel is blocked. Deleted your photos. Got rid of your cat.

Leave me the fuck alone you whore faggot cunt. I hate you.
>>
>>17960397
I have unhealthy sexual fantasies.
>>
>>17960397
Geez CC, It's hard to not rip your clothes off anytime you're around at work and live out my Wrestle fun-tasy!!! Maybe, I should find a different job!
>>
I love my GF.

This other girl has been talking to me a lot lately and I feel something for her. She is coming into town and wants to see me and has seemed super enthusiastic.

I don't want to cheat on my GF but I want to fuck this other girl or at least take her out which she obviously wants.

this feeling sucks. My GF is awesome but this other girl is way more sexy to me. what do?
>>
>>17960429
Tell me that you want to! I need to hear it!
>>
>>17963407
Dump your gf you piece of shit. You don't deserve her. You obv don't love her if you would honestly sit and consider cheating on her.
>>
I've kind of lost interest in life.

In the last few months a lot of things have happened, and I am more confused than ever. My girlfriend, whom I trusted more than anyone, was seeing someone behind my back. She left me after she had been doing it for two months.

Soon after my friends told me to see a doctor, I was prescribed pills, hell I don't remember when or who gave me them, after that my studies fell apart. Suddenly it had been months since I had attended a lecture. Police was on the door once per week, said they had to check up on me.

Everyone I knew suddenly began treating me differently, I started staying in my room, dropped hobbies. Now I am just living out my last few months of my contract with the landlord before moving back home.

I still love her.
She was cruel to me but I didn't mind.
She was the only thing I ever cared about,
but she said she thought I was going to ditch her,
and I'll never know why.

What happened?
Should I even bother?
>>
>>17963407
Ignore the girl or leave your gf

Or ask your gf for a threesome and get dumped
>>
>tfw no tall gf
>>
File: IMG_6327.jpg (738KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6327.jpg
738KB, 1500x2000px
>>17960397
I'm in love with Emma Watson and I'd do anything to make it work
>>
Just fell off the NoFap wagon after 21 days. I consider myself porn addicted and masturbation addicted for sure, doing it 2-3 times a day since I was 11 (I'm 30!) so I'm bummed out that I failed. At the same time though, I never imagined I could consciously get this far.

Anyone have any advice on succeeding for longer periods? Their experiences?
>>
>>17963554
Fuck man, I entered the thread to say that I spent around 4 hours masturbating and trying to find a girl for webcam sex instead of studying for a exam Tomorrow

Im so fucking ashamed of myself. My mind goes numb and I just act like an ape that just knows to jerk off. I fucking hate myself for it. I know I should stop but I dont feel able to.
>>
>>17963584
Mate, don't get discouraged. I've had those moments plenty and I never thought I'd be able to go this far especially since I started halfheartedly not knowing if I'll even manage a day.

You can do this. I just failed, but I'm gonna get right back on it, the worst was the first few days but then it gradually tapered off but like 2 hours ago I found this amazing chubby porno and the whole talk part of a porno where some girl who never thought of having sex gets picked up by some dude and he convinces her inner slut to come out.. I couldn't help myself. Or rather, I guess I COULD'VE. Next time, it'll be better.

Use the energy to feel sorry for yourself and instead use it to BE BETTER.
>>
They are going to legit hUrt me tonight aRen't they. Holy shit....
>>
The meaning of my life is my relationship with you.

Is that sad?
>>
I'm tired of having really smart friends that have thinking that is so sophisticated and deep that it splits hairs and causes enormous complexity and subjectivity beyond what you feel you can answer without working together on the topic with 100 people. Over something like pokemon of all things.

And they're really good, I mean, REALLY good at making you feel like any belief you have is not right. I don't know. I think in a way when thinking gets too complicated then it becomes impossible to find any real truth in that vague complexity.

I hate being around this and having my beliefs questioned all the time and doubts inserted into my mind all the time. As an occupation I try to come up with original innovative groundbreaking ideas for things to make money. And ever since i've started hanging around with these people they've made me question whether I have the intellect to come up with any good idea on my own or understand ANY problem on my own. When before I was confident in myself and was coming up with some really great amazing ideas that were paying off and making me a lot of money.

My past success now feels like a fluke and now i'm swamped with uncertainty. This is why smart people take a million years to make decent breakthroughs in anything. They over complicate the living shit out of everything and get lost in that complexity and all doubt themselves and think the problem is too big for them to solve any time soon.

When all they ever needed to do was approach the problem from a much more simple intuitive creative angle to solve the problem that required almost NONE of the excessive knowledge and philosophies they were using before.

It's too bad that I know this and yet cannot stop feeling insecure in my ability to come up with good ideas anymore. Smart people fucking suck. I came up with way better ideas than they ever did and they have enormous IQs compared to mine.
>>
>>17963622
Ty man, will try to quit too. Do you actually post in the subreddit or smth? I dont want to make an account for that and it feels kinda awkward to me how much pseudoscience they come up with and all the weird peptalk they do, idk, i wanna quit fapping but not get into a fappers anonymous club you know

Was thinking of getting a journal and track nofap days among other things, what do you do?
>>
>>17963666
Don't worry Lucifer, you'll be fine. I don't post in the subreddit and I don't even keep track of anything save for the starting date. I tried it on 28th December and went strong till an hour or so ago.

Keeping a journal can be great since you physically see progress. It can be a great help, do whatever you feel is necessary and whatever you do, try to keep yourself busy! Pick up more hobbies, do shit you never thought you'd do and don't kick yourself so hard.
>>
>>17963663
ouch. the struggles of a waterhead
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1000x1000px
>>
It's coming up soon. Thanks for at least changing what I think about on that day. I'm glad you did that.
>>
I'm going to fucking kill myself. Fuck. I want to go back and completely cut you out of my life. I miss my space and my independence. Now I know you're a manipulative whore who can't be trusted so I can focus on work and developing love for a guy who ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
even though i told him multiple times that i didn't want to have sex with him (with no one, at the moment), the fucker got me really, really drunk and forced me to fuck him.
I feel like that can be considered rape
but no one gives a fuck
cause im a dude
>>
>>17963974
I'll tell you what should be told to feminists.

It's not rape unless you're passed out. Drinking has been shown to absolutely demolish your reasoning and can be linked to horrible decisions. Everyone even kids who never drank know about the ''doing shit you didn't want to and regretting it the next day''-meme it's a drug, like it or not this is the effect of the drug I don't go smoking crack and meth and wonder where my house went and why I'm suddenly sucking dick for rock. This isn't a mystery anymore you know what the drug does so act accordingly.

Responsible drug use is possible, unless he spiked your drink with alcohol and you didn't know he didn't get you drunk, you got fucked up and he popped your ass cherry.
>>
File: hood_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9hpz83.jpg (293KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
hood_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9hpz83.jpg
293KB, 894x894px
I feel less value in living every day.

I'm 25, have very bad social anxiety (had one online girlfriend whom I met irl and became friends with but failed to keep her for any length of time, turned down a few girls in my life because I am a weird asshole, had friends in school but eventually lost them all because I am emotionally unresponsive and careless, can barely hold a text conversation over the internet anymore), and have a full time job that is kind of running me into the ground.

I work 50+ hours a week because I was escalated to a managerial position without thinking too much about it (but minus a manager's pay, I'm a naive fucking moron, yes) and can't handle overseeing others' work very well, so I mostly lose others' trust and I end up doing it myself because I am full of anxiety and hate not finishing a job. But I am lazy and depressed, when I get home I don't bother looking for something else but instead prefer to rot while surfing the web for stupid shit or just fap my frustration away.

I'm super fucking horny most of the day, but I can't get with society. I must have Aspergers or something. When it comes to emotions, I'm really selective. Relationships by nature kind of annoy me, because it's like economizing emotions, and that really, really rubs me the wrong way... socializing rubs me the wrong way... I'm barely human.

I had a lot of dreams and aspirations when I was growing up. I admired a lot of people and many people over the years told me how reliable and refreshingly passionate I felt to them. I don't feel a part of "that" world anymore though, I've lost my purpose and I can't figure out where it all went wrong. My chest feels like a bottomless pit with a brooding fire burning at the bottom, the heat climbing up to my throat and strangling me and the smoke rising into my head, blurring my vision and distancing me from the whole world.

I'm melodramatic. I also feel nauseous.
>>
I'm an alcoholic because I'm bored
I know it's not an excuse but still fuck
Sitting at home watching TV while time drips by
Who can live like that?

When I go to boot camp in April, it'll be different
But until March, I intend to drink my time there
>>
I'm a 24 year old trans women (Almost 25 now) and I dunno, life just isn't great.

For one, I've been working on the same "two year" computer science degree since I was 19. I feel like a loser because not only has it taken me like 5-6 years to graduate, I am literally the stupidest motherfucker in my computer class.

Now, I'm actually pretty attractive for a trans woman because I started young, but I'm only into girls and all interest I get is only from men. There honestly isn't a lot of girls either that I'd be interested in, but whenever I do find one (every year or so), she's always straight. I guess I'll be forever alone.

As a near 25 year old I feel like I've wasted my whole life. I think it would have been cool to be an actress or singer or something, but I'm getting older faster and faster and pretty soon I'll be nothing but an old tranny.

I'm not even sure I can get a job with an associates in computer science, so maybe these last six years were wasted for absolute nothing.
>>
It kills me. To know that there is someone that is going to make you smile and it's not me. Someone else gets to see your cute smile and your laugh and it won't be me or because of me. Someone else will get to hold your hand. Someone girl will be in your arms and it won't be me. And most of all no one will ever have the kind of empathy or love or appreciation for you as much as I did. I'm still so devastated I want it all to end :'(
>>
I'm pretty sure my best friend has a huge crush on me. I have a crush on her too but we're both too pussy to say it.
>>
i worry that i'm legitimately losing my mind. my grip on reality is tenuous at best but i'm too ashamed to seek help for my problems. i want to get better but i worry if i get medicated it will "poison" my thoughts and kill the aspects of my mindset that define who i am.
>>
Stop trying to fix me! Stop trying to pull something out of me that isn't there. I'm starting to completely resent you but you won't leave me alone. FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!
>>
I have work anxiety. I sometimes wake up fearing work. I might call off. I might show up late, leave early, and take longer lunches.
I use to work full time but kept waking up in the middle of the night in fear of going to work and felt trapped or like I was missing out on life by sticking to my schedule. I found I called off a lot or snuck out. Eventually just went to part time.

My family thinks Im just not getting enough hours and doesnt realize I'm actually really afraid of getting a job or asking for more hours. I applied for a job just to calm them down but didnt actually plan on anyone callign me.

They did tho
they want an interview tomorrow.
Im super stressed and afraid! i know the job would be good for me, but the thought makes me cry a little and panic. I don't know how to deal with this.
>>
YOU WANT A BREAK? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? AM I TOO MUCH? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH? DID YOU NOT LIKE ME FROM THE START? IS IT SOMETHING IM DOING? DID I HURT YOU? I DONT UNDERSTAND... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!!? WHY DOES IT HURT. WHY DID YOU HAVE ME CONFESS EVERYTHING TO YOU AND THEN WANT TO TAKE A BREAK??!?!?!I FUCKING CANT. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. WHY AM I SO HEART BROKEN? WILL YOU COME BACK??!! SHOULD I WAIT. WHAT DO I DO. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL.
>>
I try too hard to be funny; I force myself to be the popular one and now it's failing; I've lied about cutting because I'm a massive attention seeker; when I'm not the center of attention I devote myself to hating the other kid that is; I'm really arrogant; I haven't had a real friend since intermediate school; I've started watching charisma channels on youtube; I'm insecure about my everything.
>>
Well fuck me. Just say hi to the cashier, see how's she's going, and ask her out. How fucking hard is this. How. Fucking. Hard.

But no. Just stand there when you're next in line; don't say hi while she's waiting on the person in front of you. That'd be rude, right? Then just get moved off when somebody else offers to check you out. You make goddam quips for days but couldn't even let out a "no thanks" to that one. Then don't even fucking say "hi/bye" on the way out. Just let that other jackoff cut you off and start putting his stuff on the counter. It's a fucking grocery store, get out of the fucking way you dumbass.

Fuck it, or just don't try again. So what if you always chat when you come in, and she remembers your name and what you talked about. If she didn't notice you when you tried to say bye she was probably just being polite all those other times. You're not special, you're just another customer buying some fucking groceries. Just do everyone a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.

Maybe I'm just a fucking creep after all.

Fuck me, man.
>>
>>17964069
Yo this may be like fucking unPC or something, but give a drunk asshole the benefit of the doubt

Do you really feel "in your gender" day to day?
Like, I've never felt any gender. If I were born in the other body, I feel like I'd be the same person
I don't hate trannies or anything, but I don't understand how a person can feel intrinsically gendered one way or another

Also, as an olderfag like you, I also feel like my life is running down and that I'm going to be trapped as a fucking useless nobody sooner rather than later
>>
>>17960809
Fuck, man. That's bad. I've kinda had the same problem (interested in a close friend who wasn't interested back, then became even closer friends and was still infatuated with her) and I finally chose to back off. I didn't realize it for the longest time but I was putting her on a pedestal. She was nowhere near the person I saw she as. We still talk, but yeah, we definitely lost the close connection we had. I had focused on her for so long I forgot that I need to do what's best for me and I still stick by what I did.
>>
>>17964159
Hey teenager
You're just going through what most people do as they leave highschool

It's normal
Relax and redefine yourself
As you go to college you'll realize that since you're not forced to be with the same people for every day, you can actually be yourself and be with the people who accept that
>>
File: 1481401303715.gif (1MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481401303715.gif
1MB, 400x240px
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who walks into my home, eats everything in my house, smokes all my weed, gives me ceaseless shit, and doesn't thank me or pay me back isn't allowed inside. Fuck you, you ingrateful lard-ass. I hope you get murdered walking home from work.

Sponsored by McDonald's.
>>
>>17964171
Hey, it's okay man. I'm on 4chan, I don't really expect anyone to be PC.

You know, that's kind of my secret. When I first started, yeah, I felt very strongly like a girl, but now that I've been on hormones for 5 years, that feeling has been slowly going away.
Nowadays I don't really feel like anything and sometimes I "forget" that I'm a girl now. It sucks being trans but I don't mind having a female(ish) body, I like dressing up cute and stuff still. Everyone is adjusted to my being a girl and it would just be weird to switch back now, so even though I don't feel strongly gendered anymore, I just roll with it.

I wonder if this is how cis people feel all the time, and trans people feel gendered because there's a disconnect that makes your brain scream "HEY YOUR BODY ISN'T RIGHT PAY ATTENTION"

If I could pick my idea body, I'd be a young cute girl, so I guess I'm still trans, even if I feel kind of meh about it now. It beats being male.
>>
>>17960470
I'm the same way except I hate myself and worship other people.
>>
>>17964198
To think about it, I think I like being male
Peeing is easier (as I'm sure you know) and I like how much stronger I am as a man than I would be as a woman

Like, I go to the gym a bit and the few women I know who do too have a lot more difficulty. Like, they weigh 20lbs less than me but can only lift half what I do. A girl I know goes to gym twice as often as I do but can barely lift her own weight. Meanwhile, I'm lifting twice hers with half the effort. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

I'm rambling a bit. Sorry.
Are you taking estrogen? Have you felt a difference in your emotional state? I've heard this from a few transexuals I've known.
>>
>>17964198
>I wonder if this is how cis people feel all the time

Yeah, most of us don't identify ourselves and constantly have to reaffirm "I'm a girl" or "I'm a boy" it's just "I'm a person and life is kinda sucks sometimes, kinda is good sometimes, and is meh most of the time."
>>
My life is turning to shit
going to start doing drugs to escape depression soon
then if I'm lucky I'l kill myself by over dosing.
>>
Emily?
>>
>>17964244

Doing drugs isn't gonna escape anything. You want your life to change, you have to do something about it.
>>
>>17964225
It's been a really long time since I first started taking estrogen, so I don't really remember what it was like before, but I'll try.

On Testosterone you need to masterbate all the time, you're more calm and level headed, and you're very driven and competitive. When I'm on testosterone I'm like "YEAH I'M GONNA BE THE STRONGEST SEXIEST WOMAN EVER AND I'M GOING TO WIN ALL THE MEDALS STARTING NOW!"

When I first took Estrogen I remember feeling really happy, and then my sex drive went down to almost nothing where I wouldn't need to masterbate for weeks.I would cry at movies easier, and overall I just felt softer and more loving, like I was floating on a cloud. I think I felt a little bit ditzier too.

After being on a hormone (Estrogen or Testosterone) for a week all that disappears and you're back to your normal self though. Keep in mind my results may vary from yours cause I've heard it's normal for a trans woman to feel great on estrogen but a normal man would prefer the feeling of testosterone.
>>
>>17960397
Why is everyone I want to know already dead.
Fucking books.
>>
I hate you. I legitimately fucking hate you. I only ever talked to you because I felt sorry for you, because you were alone, because even though you fucked up badly, everyone deserves at least some kindness, because we liked a lot of the same things, because what could go wrong, we were just two dumbass kids. If I had known you were going to fuck with my life this bad, I would have let you drown in your self pity

You've been a parasite on me for four years now. Before we met, I had friends, but you drove them all away. I can't spend time with anyone but you. I can't spend time with anyone with you either, because everyone realizes how revolting a person you are, and they get the fuck away. Remember that girl who used to sit with us at lunch? The one you threatened to punch if she said that one innocuous thing again? Or the guy you kept harassing for the prize he won? Remember when my best friend stopped talking to me because he hated you and you just wouldn't stay away? Remember that kid you said you were gonna rape?

The only reason I haven't cut you out of my life is because you keep threatening suicide if I do. I know I shouldn't, but I wish you would.

You've brought the worst out in me. I snap at almost everyone now. I don't trust anyone because I'm worried they'll be like you. I'm always pissed but I don't know how to deal with it, because if I express anything but unwavering pleasantness towards you, you act like you start fishing for compliments with your goddamn self hatred act (don't act like it's real, everyone can tell it's fake). I end up lashing out at everyone, even if I like them

But even with all that, the truth is I still feel responsible for you. I still feel sorry for you, because even though you are honestly the worst person I've ever met, you're just so goddamn pathetic. But one day, this has to end
>>
>>17964267
Do you believe that bio-women are more prone to emotion then and that bio-men are more prone to violence?

On a partial sidenote there was an old Greek story about the difference between men and women.
A person named Tiresias was both a man and a woman in his life time
Zeus and Hera was having an argument so Zeus called him up the mountain. Zeus described the conflict: Do women enjoy sex more than men? Tiresias pondered this and then said "If the enjoyment of sex is split 10 ways, men have one part while women have the other nine"
Hera was so angry she smote the now man with blindness
Zeus pulled him aside later and said that while he could restore Tiresias' sight, he could give him supernatural sight, and so Tiresias became a seer.

What I'm getting is that people have always argued about what women and men experience differently.
I hope you find some manner of peace
I'll continue to be ignorant of any sort of division and be happy with that.
>>
>>17964300
Yeah, I believe that. It's not a huge factor, but I do think the stereotypes of the sexes exist for a reason. Variables in individual personality count for a lot more than what sex they were born as, in my opinion, so you shouldn't let overal minor sex difference influence your dealing with an individual.
>>
File: 6XvpnZv.jpg (42KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
6XvpnZv.jpg
42KB, 800x736px
>be me
>everyone around me breaking up and getting together
>hearing friends bring about getting laid
>never even kissed a girl
>>
I use to live and work in a very crowded area at all hours.
Now I live in a small rural town and rarely go outside. Im actually pretty happy with this. But its been over a year of this now and I realize I havent made any friends or even dated anyone since.
Im still content with this but now its getting to the point Im actually afraid to leave my house or go to work. Im afraid to take more hours and Im not interested in going to parties.

Like I said, im okay with this, but I realize my life will likely be stuck in this pattern forever if I keep this up, and I dont think I can keep this up.
>>
Why do you plague my thoughts every night when I want to sleep? It's over I know but I still miss you. When will this hurt less?
>>
>>17963407
Your girlfriend is as sexy as you make her feel.

I learned this by dating a guy who was shit in bed and couldn't flirt or make me feel sexy to save his life.

My current FWB brought the sexy out in me and he can't get enough of me.
>>
>>17964051
Excited about boot camp anon?
>>
>>17960768
EMT schedules can be rough. Don't despair, keep doing what your doing and maybe suggest to have dinner and a movie at your place? or hers.
>>
>>17964069
I'll wife you anon and I'm considered an attractive woman among my peers
>>
>>17964366
Yes
Very much so
I've decided to go with the military many months ago
And now I've been waiting
>>
>>17964152
Don't wait. Let go. Grieve and let go
>>
>>17960458
At least you have your family. I feel the same way too.
>>
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>17964371
Huh, really? Well, I guess if you wanna get to talking you can add me on steam. I'm heartwood256 (That's my username, not display name)

I'd tell you my facebook, but you know... 4chan.
>>
>>17964374
Which branch anon? :) there will be plenty of drink to be had
>>
You've probably spent the last two days watching porn and eating junk food while I'm at work. This is why I hate you sometimes. Its all I see when I look at you. You have zero self control. Have fun with your incest, teens and milfs. Try not to choke on your cheese burger.
>>
>>17964383
Man fuck off this board
>>
It hurt when I thought it wouldn't. Why did I cling so tightly to that hope?
>>
>>17964386
"Purple" they said
I applied for Intel and it seems good so far
My grades are very good and so, apparently, was my aptitude test

What was your branch? How was your basic?
I fully expect to fail to get into Intel and go into something else
>>
>>17960500
i hope that you can find someone who loves and respects you. Good for you to step up for yourself. Best wishes.
>>
>>17964370
Well. She is not emt certified yet, but her department had her on duty as just an extra hand and for ride alongs.

And she has also been working 1 job and taking 7 classes. So I guess she is is just very busy.

I know her actual certification exam is this week, so I was gonna try and take her out to celebrate that weekend.
>>
i just love when you feign interest and stare at me constantly just to go and spill your true affection out onto someone else
>>
Some of us just aren't meant to be loved, we're meant to love, and to give out this euphoric feeling that is unparalleled, without receiving even a fifth of it in return. Maybe only so many people get to experience that kind of high and the rest of us have to endure the rest of it. idl, but i know I'm tired of loving empty souls
>>
Id really like to kill myself sometimes but im to afriad to do it
>>
>>17963171
happy birthday, anon

dont kill yourself, what's the reason anyway
>>
Yes, Jose, we do know that you have a girlfriend. You've been trying really hard to inform us
>>
I think I look ugly in all my photos but my friends tell me I'm attractive.

I don't know if I'm just delusional or they're all lying to me to make me feel better.
>>
>>17964536
They might be lying. Who tells their friend theyre ugly?? Rude as fuck
>>
I feel so fortunate tonight. Today was my 21st birthday, and normally I don't tell people when my birthday is because I don't like the attention/gifts etc. I was planning for my birthday to be a regular day, but one of my friends remembered it and came to my room with a group of 5 people and we hung out the rest of the night. As someone whose free time is mostly spent on r9k, this was such a relief and now i feel confident enough to bring my social life back to what it once was.

wew lad
>>
>date a girl for over a month
>it's moderately serious and we both made it clear that we were in a relationship
>she stops texting me suddenly this weekend
>instagram post yesterday of her making out with someone else
>i assume she was dating him the entire time we were dating but i don't know because she won't communicate with me in any way

everyone i talk to feels bad for me but says this was a good thing and i'm better off now

i've never been more attracted to anyone in my life

i've never met anyone that liked nearly the same weird shit i do

how exactly am i supposed to move on

i don't feel better off
>>
>>17964737
why thue fuck would she and i together buy tickets to concert next month if she wasn't really dating me

i was over at her house all the time how did this even happen
>>
Why
>>
Talk to me. If you're depressed, I'll listen. If you were lonely without me and resorted to being with someone else, so did I. If you want me to return, I will. It hurts that you won't talk. Don't you trust me?
I think about you endlessly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v20ftD2_nmM
>>
>running late for class
>below freezing but can't even have snow
>light up a cigarette to try and let off stress and warm up a bit
>too sad and stressed and cold and lonely to even smoke
I'm too young to feel this way, I just want too fall asleep and not worry about waking up.
>>
>>17964105
JUST DO IT! FFS! DO NEED TO COME OVER AND DRAG YOU TO HER BY YOUR BALLS SO YOU CAN TELL HER?
>>
>>17962309
He seems happy enough. Exhausted, but happy
>>
After autistically spamming twitter about how much I hate you I believe I'm almost half way there to feeling better.
>>
>>17963295
You dont get sgli for suicide
>>
A person who can't do a breakup face-to-face is nothing more than a pathetic, spineless worm.
>>
I wish I didn't develop a crush on you because I can not sleep at night now
>>
>>17964909
They mascarade as dragons, but are mere toothless worms
>>
>>17964344
When you learn to accept the blame.
>>
Im late whatever
1/?
>3 years ago last year of highschool theres a strange new student in our class she came from another country and barely talks with anyone
>sits diagonally to me
>for some reason her posture, calm face, and hair captivate me to the point im not paying attention to classes anymore and just look at her during the whole day.
>often get called out by teachers. She looks at me and smirks
>build up courage and one day speak to her. We dont get along that well considering we had an awkward silence on most the times
>my observation on her becomes more and more known to her has she often looks at me and smiles at me
>start of last semester something is different with her she seems empty distant and never looks at me
>after a week of that i ask her what happened and if i did something to make her hate me or anything like that
>>
I'm thinking about telling you I tampered with your condom. Of course I would never actually do that, but I want you to live in fear because of what you did to me. Imagine if you thought there was a chance you got that whore pregnant?
>>
>>17965068
Getting too long so ill resume it from now on 2/3
>she looks at me and starts crying while apologizing
>not knowing what she meant i hug her and tell her everything would be fine
>she snaps outa it realizing she was now crying has i hold her tight against my chest
>shes now blushing and crying like a baby
>push her into the "closest most private place" i could find (we were at school so i just dragged her into a bathroom stall)
>hold her for what seems to be an eternity until she says she ok. She gets up and leaves
>Weekend goes by and Monday arrives she arrives late to class (i think to myself " she just wants to avoid me")
>her eyes are red her face seems paler thn usual like she seen a ghost her face shows no emotion whatsoever during that class she looked at me once blushed and smiled the embarrassment away
>classes end for the day and she asks me to meet with her at some park
>we arrive at the park and without saying a single word she starts crying again.
>I panicked and just ended up hugging her again
>she thanks me and tells me her mother had passed away on that day she was also crying
>>
>>17965096
3/3
>not knowing what to do i just make an ass of myself and try to cheer her up taking her on a date around town
>date ends she thanks me and tells me that was one of the happiest days of her life regardless of previous events
>My heart is hurting atm has i want to tell her about all the feelings i have developed towards her but i just can't find it inside me to tell her so i just rush to her kiss her on the lips and run away saying thank you for spending your time with me
>our relationship turned back into what it was before although all im looking at is her lips

high school ended and with that our relationship got to an end she went to college and im working i still have feelings of regret but i couldn't handle the possibility of being rejected by her.
3 days ago i seen her she hasn't changed a bit yet she didn't remember me. Maybe im the one who hasn't moved on.
>>
I wish I had married someone with bigger boobs
>>
My long term GF has a low libido and i'm not really satisfied. We match up on almost everything else but it's goddamn painful and the grass is definitely looking greener (hopefully the mirage will fade)
>>
File: 1481974907000.gif (951KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481974907000.gif
951KB, 720x480px
>>17960397
I envy those that can kill themselves.
>>
So that "on this day" thing popped up on Facebook and I made a status about being "smooth" 6 years ago.

Made me smile because I always get that compliment from the girls these days.
>>
I'm freaking out. I got into a car accident which was more than likely my fault, and now the guy's probably going to claim injury. I didn't explain well enough either, because I have bad anxiety, and didn't get much info on the other car (although they had info on me)

I'm on my parent's insurance, and they are already so disappointed in me. His fender was just cracked and he was the one to hit me. Plus our cars were just about the same size, and I didn't experience anything. But I don't know if that's going to make any difference. I don't know how much he's asking for. What if he tries to sue for 100,000 dollars or something?

I am ridiculously scared right now...I wish I'd pushed harder for his information. Or better yet, not parked myself too far out into the intersection at all.
>>
I'm not sure if not wanting anything is the most liberating thing ever or the most crushing thing ever.
>>
>>17965304
Both. I think I can relate.
It's sort of like being good at everything, but great at nothing.

Not needing anything to work towards, but not having anything either.
>>
>>17965313
Yeah, that's a bit of it for sure. It's this weird middle state of having nothing to live for and nothing to die for. Just sort of existing.
>>
Ive alienated so many friends. I've made some goddamn mistakes, especially around drugs and alcohol. I'm so fuckin stupid and weird I just wanted to fuckin hang out with my pals and get lit but I had to make it fuckin hard for my friends to enjoy my company I'm so shitty
>>
I'm sorry, but everybody knows....

You can't hug a rolling stone...
because it'll crush you.
>>
I'm feeling pretty distraught about my job prospects. I have a good mind, but my degree just isn't helpful in finding good jobs to build into careers. I'm not necessarily saying my degree is useless, but I just feel like it stopped short of actually helping me.
>>
I wish you well my love. You're in my heart and I cherish the memories we made together.
>>
File: 3455645.jpg (128KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
3455645.jpg
128KB, 540x540px
I'm not ever going to be happy with what I already have. I will always want more, and when I get it, the bar that signifies happiness moves too.
>>
>>17965434
I don't think that's too bad, I think it's common among people to always want more. It's greed but it's also really common, so it's not strange and I'm sure a lot of people are able to relate. It takes different forms, but it's rather consistent. An example is how someone isn't happy unless they improve on what they already achieved, and then they just keep going.

I have the opposite issue, I've known for a long time what I want but the fact it's so rigid and narrow means it's incredibly unlikely I'll ever get that. So I just have to make the most of everything I can get
>>
>>17964501
This is beautifully stated. Feel you so hard on this.
>>
>>17965378
Knows what?
>>
File: 1483891840092.gif (2MB, 548x610px) Image search: [Google]
1483891840092.gif
2MB, 548x610px
My family is happy that I found a job, but it's literally physically killing me. It's exhausting physical labor, but they just laugh it off when I complain about how sore I feel from it. And no, this isn't the first day on the job kind of soreness. This is the bone crushing kind of pain that is getting worse, and I have no idea what to do and I'm honestly just thinking of jumping in front of a bus tonight when I go in for the night shift, because that'd be preferable than one more night on the job that I absolutely hate.

And I hate it how my family, namely my parents, uncles and aunts, all keep bringing up how they worked from when they left high school, while conveniently omitting that they had friends and inside connections to get those jobs, while I have to rely on sending out applications and copies of my CV to literally everything and everyone.
>>
>>17965297

You need to relax. The best thing you could do is sit down with your parents and have them really explain to you what insurance covers and how it works. Most times the worst thing that is gonna happen is you have a really high deductible.

Hopefully you have the kind of insurance that will cover medical expenses for the person. A lot of people try to claim injury because they are pieces of shit and it gets dealt with either by a doctor telling them they are fine or your insurance gives them a little bit of money.

To sue you for 100,000 that person would need to have a totaled Tesla that they just drove off the lot. For a fender bender your insurance should handle everything and even then, the most he could get for a cracked fender is like 1500 (cost of replacement and labor). Don't entertain phone calls or negotiation with this person. If they contact you then tell them you need it to be worked out through the insurance. Don't admit fault or apologize.
>>
>>17964506
Mainly because youre the only one to have said happy birthday to me today.
>>
BBLAAAAAHH....blubh..BLAAAAAHHHHH!... hope vomiting keeps my anxiety down so ican go through first day back to school
>>
File: bs.gif (517KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
bs.gif
517KB, 245x150px
55 job applications in 4 months
46 explicit rejections

Just kill me senpai
>>
I don't really need to go on /adv/. I have very close friends I can trust and they can probably offer me better advice. But it's been a long time since I've had a serious talk with any of them and we're kind of competitive so I'm not really ready to open up, admit my weaknesses and ask for help. It would really help me, I think. I know it's really stupid but I can't bring myself to do it.
>>
File: 1450931663-0.jpg (59KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
1450931663-0.jpg
59KB, 600x416px
I'm a cynical fuck who premeditates the end of every relationship so that I'm not hurt when they end. I also never ask girls out because I find them to be stupid and boring at first conversation. I'm sleeping with a girl I know a few times a week and feel nothing really like usual. But I quit drinking every night and haven't for 5 or so days no problem. I took the Michigan alcohol screening and only gor "problem drinker", not alcoholic.

I just kind of want to throw this away and go back to being lonesome and listening to 50s-60s country.

I know I'm a little fucked in the head because I'm an only child and my dad moved away plus my mom was in sales and would be gone a few days a week and work late every night. But I ended up being all about individualism and masculinity instead of being an attention whore out of that. I don't reckon I'll have a real relationship in my life. I just don't feel comfortable being vulnerable. If I get the urge to tell a girl I can't wait to see her my mind yells "Faaaaag!" at me. I've never told a girl I love her. At the first sign of a girl disrespecting me I just cut contact unless she slinks back.
>>
>>17965711
Get drunk with them. Odds are they feel the same way.
>>
>>17965531
You should take creatine. It reduces muscle soreness by removing lactic acid.
>>
>>17965384
What degree do you have?
>>
>>17964161
Just get her number, keep it casual, don't put the pressure on. Mention hanging out when she gets some time off, and that you two should do something.

Grab a burger, hang out, whatever man. I mean, worst case scenario it gets awkward at the checkout lane and you end up going to the other store down the street until she quits/gets fired
>>
>>17965786
BA in psych. I really enjoyed every minute of it and I love the field, but now that I'm trying to broaden my horizons with some business/HR type work, I'm hitting walls. Psych taught me a lot of learning and communication skills, but I don't have the things that will get me in the door.
>>
>>17965811
Take a management course and put that shit on your resume.
>>
>>17965813
Not a bad idea anon. I moved on from psych because I didn't want to go to grad school, but some classes wouldn't hurt. Hm
>>
>>17965818
I would get a job selling cars now, take some management classes and then put that I have sales and management experience on my resume.
>>
D thanks for the relationship, I wish we both handled it all differently.

I still don't know why you didn't stop after the first time. Like, I legit had a sit down talk with you about your actions, explained that they were not what I wanted in this relationship, and told you to stop.. And, after that, you completely broke my trust time and time again, and I could never understand it.

When I cheated on you that first time, it was the only saving grace in why we got back together. You robbed my manhood, and I fucked that other girl to get it back, and it worked.

But, then after all that was said and done, and we were on our path to be good to eachother.. You go behind my back again, and that's what really did it. No amount of cheating I pursued after that could bring back any bit of my manhood, and I'm sorry for dragging you along for that ride.
>>
>>17965823
Uuh is it that easy to just start selling cars? I'm working as an admin assistant now and was going to keep looking for jobs like that
>>
>>17965844
You just have to be chariamatic and dress well.

It helps if you're unempathetic. Fucking opiate addict ex cons can sell cars dude. You just have to be a smooth talker and put pressure on them and never let no be their answer.
>>
>>17965847
Sales is definitely not for me desu
>>
Women always just want to hook up and then leave. It's frustrating. All I want is a long term gf to develop and grow with. But all the women I've encountered just want to add me to their long list of hook ups.

The last time I thought I was close, I wanted to wait for sex and develop slowly. We slept in the same bed, but I woke up and she was gone. All she wanted was sex.

What the hell. What even is this world.
>>
>>17965927
best dick she'd get from me is in the morning after a night of cuddling, she missed out if she was in my bed.
>>
>>17965927
How are you not getting that vibe from them in the first place? It sounds like you're just bad at reading women.
>>
>>17964757
Your initials?
>>
>>17961866
4chan is blocked at libraries
>>
>>17965968
Not him but probably f
>>
>>17965975
Yes?
>>
>>17965978
Sure how else would you write fag
>>
File: wr.jpg (34KB, 667x463px) Image search: [Google]
wr.jpg
34KB, 667x463px
I'm almost 23 years old. I have a loving and supporting family. I managed to buy my own house recently. For the first time in my life, things are beginning to come together.

Yet I am miserable. There are days when I come home from work and don't know what to do with myself. Some days I don't want to do anything. And these past two months on my own have made me realize how lonely I am capable of feeling.

I feel disconnected with everyone, and it's because all of my relationships have been hollow. Even with my family. Any time I've tried to confide in anyone it's backfired. All my attempts at intimacy have only pushed people away. I tell myself that this is a just due for the things I've done in life.

I guess what I want is to love and feel loved without having to sacrafice who I am, but I don't think it can happen. I'm cynical, bitter, and uninspiring. I'm not a particularly interesting, funny, or empathetic person. I'm also not good lookig either. I've had to pretty much pretend to be someone else in order to get laid.

But not having just one person that I can level with. That can care for me unconditionally in a relationship thats actually sincere? They'll never exist, and that's going to take a long time for me to get used to.

TLDR: I feel lonely because all of my relationships with people have essentially been meaningless

I
>>
This should probably be a separate thread, but can any of you guys tell me why you love fat chicks so much? To me this is just twisted. And it's not even like these fat chicks are nice, they're total bitches, too. But they always got all these guys around them. Meanwhile, I see beautiful babes who are actually nice sitting all alone and no one talks to them. This is something new to me. I'm not sure it's even healthy.
>>
>>17966056

This is merely speculation but its easier to bang a fat chick than a quiet 8/10

Even with 4-5 dudebros all sharking her the mathematics are sound lel
>>
>>17966056
Because lions go for the slowest one of the herd. It's easy to fuck a fat chick, it's hard to fuck a hot chick.
>>
>>17966056
And I'm not talking about a few extra pounds or even thick, I'm talking about just plain obese girls. And don't tell me that it's because you think they're desperate and so easy targets for hook-ups. That's always happened to a certain extent but to be honest back in the '90's guys wouldn't be so public about it. Like, '90's guys wanted to be with thin, pretty girls. But the ham beasts I see out with guys all over them is just twisted shit. What's up? I'm thinking it's something like mommy issues.
>>
>>17966069

Well you do have a point but you have to also consider that people have only gotten fatter since then and it has also become more culturally accepted to be overweight.

It's fucked up yeah but so is every other recent cultural advancement.
>>
I knew I weight 5 kilos less than when I was already very thin. But I just saw a video of myself... I look like a stick bug. That can't be healthy or attractive.
>>
>>17966056
Because Millennials are all special little snowflakes and no snowflake is better than any other snowflake.
>>
>>17966090
I'm with you. I like fat chicks but they have to be pretty, smart, and nice.
>>
Why do I have to fall deeply in love with someone that is too different from me. It hurts too much and I can't let go.
>>
I'm in a constant cycle of falling in love with the idea of being with a certain girl, getting her, realizing I dont feel that way anymore, cheating, then crashing and burning.
>>
>7/10 girl I know
> Realy shy doesn't have a lot of friends
> Shes never even had a boyfriend
>Talked to her like 2 times last year about tests nothingspecial
>Don't share a single class with her this year
>Like 3 months since I even saw her

Out of blue last week she starts texting me and not at all being her normal shy self
I didn't think much of it thought she was bored but this is still going on
She doesn't want to hang out or anything like that but rather only seems to be interested in every aspect of my honestly rather boring student life

What the fuck is she doing?
What do I do?
>>
i don't know what is up, we've been dating for a month, she thinks that I will dump her once we have sex but I showed her that it will not happen, she doesn't trust me, but she does show feelings towards me.

She also mentioned that she is not into "serious" relationships, which is a drawback for me, since, I want a serious relation. In the meantime I just cope with what she wants.
>>
File: blond.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
blond.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>17960412
me 3 /a/non. a girl i met in summer did it to me so we went to a fun fair but brought other friends along too. later on she gained the courage to tell me shes no longer into me .

at least i know now that i can move forward and do other things that make me happy instead of feeling lonely
>>
I hate how my generation is attached to and relies on social media for everything. I am great at talking to people face to face. Electronically, however, forget about it. Nobody talks anymore they just fuck around on their phones. I'm graduating with a bachelor's degree but hate my field. I got into building PC's and love it. So basically no idea wtf I'm going to do as a career and meeting new people sucks because they are so boring. I do have many friends tho but they all feel the same way and just drink, smoke, and play vidya. It could be worse.
>>
>>17966146
Are you me?
>>
>>17960501
Try squares
>>
>>17966262
At least you sorta got closure.

The girl I am concerned with still does this stuff as recently as two weeks ago. And its been like this for close to a year already.
>>
I think I really should leave 4chan. But I'm so emotionally attached and somehow I know deep down I don't really want to leave.
Guys, please tell me I can do without it.
>>
I FUCKING HATE VEGANS DAMMIT THESE MORONS ARE RUINING MY LIFE GO GET REKT JEZUZ CHRIST
>>
>>17966523
Don't be stupid. Of course you can do without 4chan.
>>
Not interested in being another guy's belt notch. I like being able to claim I've only been with 2 guys and have seen them 2-5 years years a piece. Why is hooking up such a huge deal for guys in college? I thought a traditional housewife was wifey material? Where have I gone wrong??
>>
> still 17967076 here

Met a guy in my area through friends who is attractive, shares the same political views as I do, is self efficient, and financially stable; but he is always busy during the work week. I'm worried once I start working next week our "special bond" he claims we share will disappear.

Why does that get me every time. Don't say we have a bond. I instinctively wait for you. It's all I'm good at. The last guy took total advantage of that and I regret it every day.
>>
Would it kill you to answer me?
>>
>>17967097
Would it kill you to give some space
>>
It's raining. I wish I knew a painless way to kill myself. I tried twice this summer and I would have succeeded if people hadn't interfered. t don't want to live any more.
>>
>>17967112
Say it to me then. Either way I haven't talked to this person in 2 weeks.
>>
I wanna fucking cum. I wanna pour my hot seed in a warm womb, a loose bitch, shove my generation deep into most vulnerable spot as my swimmers thrust toward her eggs. I wanna feel how tight and snug my dick is up against her snatch, pressing deep against her as I complete the ritual of copulation. I just wanna cum deep inside and into a warm hole.

But I can't, I got a cut on my dick from furiously masturbating in the dry cold air so I need to hold off from masturbating for a few days. Anybody knows how long I should hold off for so it completely heals?

I've been jacking it despite the cut and it isn't helping it heal. I am stopping cold turkey and already I"m going crazazy.
>>
Dear S

I wrote you, but you still ain't calling me
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not have got them
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jwrite them
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm about to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm going call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronald too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day
But I'm your biggest fan

Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me up
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.