[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so like every time i try to like finger my vagina i start to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0841.jpg (93KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
93KB, 750x1334px
so like every time i try to like finger my vagina i start to ache and like just badly hurt a little while after. sometimes it lasts for days and i don't even go deep or have long or fat fingers. i'm a virgin and pretty fucking short if that has got anything to do with it. what could the cause be or how do i stop from hurting?
>>
>>17960251
Have you clipped your fingernails? Sometimes nails can tear the walls of vaginas which is unsanitary and could give you an infection as well as being sore for a while. You could also be fingering yourself at a weird angle you're not comfortable with.
>>
>>17960261
they're clipped. and idk if its a weird angle it's usually while laying down
>>
>>17960251
One of my exes told me it hurt to get even a full finger in there by herself, but she had no problem when we had sex and my dick is fairly girthy. Doesn't sound too abnormal I guess is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>17960276
are you wet or lubed up? trying to finger yourself when you're not lubricated isn't comfortable. If that's the case, try to "get in the mood" listening to music and just exploring other parts of your body. It's not just the vagina that should be given attn. you know.
>>
>>17960321
i hope thats the case lmao kinda worried about how a finger kills anything bigger must be terrible
>>
>>17960329
eh yeah
>>
Can you insert a tampon? If not, look up vaginismus and see if you recognize it. It's treatable and boils down to a (painful) flinching response of the vagina when something is about to enter, kind of like you can't help but shut your eye if something's about to poke it. It's a mental thing that can be trained away.

If you can insert a tampon, try different angles and use lube, you should find something that works.
>>
>>17960251
Post pic of your vagina. I need to see what's wrong with it. I might help you with your problem.
>>
>>17960376
seriously? you just want to jack off to it.
>>
>>17960363
i looked it up and i think it's probably that. thank you for your help.
>>
>>17960251
it seems you are on need of a good ol' lickaroo.
Leave contact info and I give you some of it.
>>
>>17960386
No problem, just try some of the entry level assignments and see if it helps. If it's any consolation, if you can get something up there to begin with you're a light case. Good luck!!
>>
>>17960380
How does this even surprise you? Look at tge fucking adress bar. This board is already one of the nicer places on this website, but that doesnt mean its free of horny dudes without any form of modesty or decorum (while posting here at least).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.