[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need another perspective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: rally.jpg (228KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
rally.jpg
228KB, 980x653px
I'm 99% sure I busted my wife cheating. I have more than enough evidence to support it. My first thought was to leave. But we have 2 kids and we're so financially entangled, there's no way we can afford to split up. I thought about cheating to get even, but I wouldn't even know where to start. I made my wife and kids the center of my universe and now I feel like I'm spinning out of control. I can't think straight. What would you do?
>>
>>17960188
Talk to a lawyer about what you should do. It is their job to think straight about this and they'd also have more pertinent knowledge on the complexities.
>>
I would just go and buy prostitutes until I end up with some disease, then I'd knowingly pass it on to the whore wife.

There's really not much you can do given your situation. Do you have a lawyer? They can help you avoid a nasty divorce if you have proof of her affair.
>>
>>17960188

trying to go out and meet women so you can take revenge on your wife isn't going to make you feel very good.
just give yourself some time to come to terms with what happened, figure out how you want to proceed, etc.

remember... the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
>>
>>17960206
>trying to go out and meet women so you can take revenge on your wife isn't going to make you feel very good.
It made me feel spectacular.

>figure out how you want to proceed, etc.
There's literally only one way to proceed, and that's divorce. Any other options and you're just a cuck.
>>
>>17960188
Talk to a lawyer in secret. Make him arrange the kids guardianship and once everything is ready you crush her in court hall. Women that cheat on their husbands don't deserve any mercy. If the whore didn't want you anymore she could have just said and you could have arranged a peaceful divorce. But she's made her bed. Let her lie in it.
>>
Amen on letting a lawyer figure this out. The problem is lawyers cost money and money is something we don't have. We bought a house about 3 yrs ago. I'm still trying to dig out us out financially. And to get divorced in my state, you have to move out first for up to a year. We can't afford to support two households. The money just isn't there. And I have to think about the kids. Man this is BS and I just don't see a way around it. And it makes me feel like a complete cuck.

Has anyone here been through something like this? If so, what did you do?
>>
>>17960278
I have, we seperated. I ended up homeless living in my car for a month, stayed with some friends, then managed to get a job. Saved up enough for the divorce. She has full custody but I get non custodial visitation. I just pay the monthly child support currently. Not sure how I'm going to dig myself out of this situation but I guess I'm just binding my time right now. Probably no help to you, but you asked.
>>
>>17960295
biding*
>>
>>17960188
tell her to make it up to you, or get legally divorced but live together/make living arrangements. push her to leave and make her pay child support.
>>
>>17960295

Damn brother, that's rough. I can't imagine how much that sucked. To be honest, that's what I'm afraid of, no lie. But instead of a car, I only have my motorcycle. I'd have to make a tent or something. Not a pleasant image. I hope things work out. I'm pulling for you.
>>
>>17960278
Do you or your wife have any relatives you can rely on? My grandparents are paying for my sisters livelyhood and colledge right now because my divorcing parents cant pay for two kids in colledge since my mom moved out this christmas.
Finances are looking worse by the minute, though. Honestly my families situation is a lot like yours (down to tge troublesome loan on the house that is barely payed off) except my sister and i seem a little older then your kids.
I cant tell you what else to do though. Im quite uncertain about my own situation still.
>>
Set the kids up to live with a relative. Kill your wife and her lover. Either eat the pistol yourself after or go to jail. No more financial worries either way, kids will be devastated, but that was assured when she started cheating. It's a common enough crime, the other inmates won't tear you apart like they would a rapist or pedophile if you go the jail route.

What state do you live in that has such fucked divorce laws?
>>
>>17960385
Honestly, I dont think thats a good idea in case you were being serious. Its awefull what OP's wife did but that kind of reaction is a little disproportionate to the crime in my opinion. Also, what would his kids think of think of him if he'd do such a thing?
>>
>>17960414
What will they think of think of him (kek) when they're older and know that their whore of a mother stepped out on their pus of a dad who never had the spine to do anything about it?

Best solution is a divorce, but there are other options.
>>
>>17960385
poison would work better, easier to get away with if youre smart
or take the pistol to a blast furnace/crematory
>>
>>17960438
Who said shit about getting away with it? Also, good luck with poison. Husband is an automatic suspect and I doubt you're going to outsmart a lab of toxicology experts.
>>
>>17960188

1st you should talk to her about her cheating

2nd just freeze her out - no talk except minimum about daily house stuff, dealing with kids, no sex, start sleeping in another room etc - females hate this approach with a passion - if she doesn't care then 4 sure you're marriage is toast

3rd look into divorce unless you want to be a cuck the rest of your life, get a DNA test, are those kids even yours ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.