[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I binged for like four days, fell down the stairs, broke my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: alcoholic1.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
So I binged for like four days, fell down the stairs, broke my arm, and chipped my front tooth.
My heart feels like its failing and I can't move without the bones shifting in my bicep.
I don't have insurance since I turned 27 and my parents aren't home.
I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17960107
'Murica
You do realize the IRS will fine you a bunch of money for not having insurance, right? Get an health insurance policy, then visit a clinic if you can move. If you can't move, then this is an emergency and you should call 911 and deal with whatever happens later. Often you can default on excessive bills anyway or negotiate them down if you want to be nice, so just fix your problem first.
>>
>>17960107

go to the hospital anyways. You'll have a couple thousand dollar reminder not to do this stupid shit and you'll pay it off in increments.
>>
File: Turmeric for Alcoholism.jpg (10KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Turmeric for Alcoholism.jpg
10KB, 600x400px
>>17960123
I can kinda move.
I'm lying on the couch and it hurts like hell to get up.
I can, but I feel the bones move.
I spent the entire morning crying in pain.

>>17960124
I know but I can never afford it and if my parents find out I been drinking again.
My dumbass has been drinking all day into oblivion but it's taking a toll on my heart.
I been up for nearly 24 hours because I'm afraid I'll die in my sleep.
I'm scared.
I just wanna run away, but alcohol can't fix this.

I use alcohol as escapism.
I really fucked this time.
>>
>>17960179

>i know but i can never afford it

too bad. you can get a job and start making payments. but you literally cannot afford to not treat a broken arm. you will die.

>if my parents find out

they will find out anyways when they come home and see you have a broken arm.

go to the hospital. claim you werent drinking if you must. but stop acting like going to the hospital is just a possibilit.y you will have to go no matter what. go. now.
>>
>>17960107
If you don't get your arm fixed you can get blood clots and lose it.

Or you can get an infection and die.
>>
OK my friend will drive me to the ER.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared to death.
>>
>>17960324
You're typing pretty well for a drunk/hungover with a broken arm.
>>
>>17960331
I'm a functional drunk and I'm typing with my other hand on my phone.
Auto-correct is a godsend
>>
>>17960341
Auto correct misses 1/5 on average, and between the booze and the pain you're typing without one hand so much as shaking? With perfect grammar and punctuation?

Send us some pics of you in your rekt condition.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.