[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fastest way to kill myself without a gun/car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1437281583875.jpg (45KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1437281583875.jpg
45KB, 500x484px
Need some help adv. I've been thinking a lot recently and I've come to conclusion that good things just don't happen to me, my life is a fail. i'm probably going to fail university and once that happens, I've got nothing.

Besides the quick blog post, I was wondering, what's the fastest way to kill myself, I live in a country without access to guns like murica and I don't have a car (heard about the leaving it running thingy). I always thought about hanging, but after seeing that video of that kid who hanged herself, that shit looked really painful and also creepy.

Any methods that work first try?
>>
please don't. if I was there id give you a hug
>>
Helium works well.

Even if you fail uni though, life is not over.

I mean, i have two buddies who "failed" (droppped out or never got a degree for reasons), and they both earn more than me.

One of them has his own company and he's probably going to be rich in a few yeas while i, who did everything in my power to graduate, because i was terrified of what would happen if i failed, i will still be working my 9-5 job and earn about 50k in dollars a year, maybe a little more if im really lucky.

You can't really compare this to US salaries because im not american, but still, it's average at best.
>>
>>17960104
Train or high jump are safe, available, fast and painless

Of course you won't kill yourself anyway but the shitposting has to stop
>>
>>17960111
I appreciate the concern anon, but I've essentially given up. I'm a loner, a loser and soon to be a failiure. There doesn't seem to be anyway else out.

>>17960114
I'm in the UK, so i'm already being drilled up the ass by fees. I'm not even doing something I enjoy in uni, so if i do fail or leave, I haven't a clue what to do other than just off myself.

>>17960116
I'm not shitposting. Also that would inconvinience people, by jumping in front of a train. A height would work though, but my fear of heights would make that hard, even so that's a good idea. thanks
>>
Getting good jobs is more about connections and experience than about what degree you have. Having a degree helps, but having confidence and having previous experience, or hobby experience, which btw boosts your own confidence in yourself is way more important. Knowing the right people is priceless.
>>
>>17960125
>I'm in the UK, so i'm already being drilled up the ass by fees. I'm not even doing something I enjoy in uni, so if i do fail or leave, I haven't a clue what to do other than just off myself.

Are you in the IT field?

I live in sweden, and here, if you're young, have some college courses and some hands on experience doing web development, and you have a buddy who can recommend you, you can get a job quite easily.

The pay will be shit the first 5 years, but then, if you have talent you can become a front end dev, start your own consultant company and charge 900SEK (about $100 ) an hour for your services.

I've seen people do this, so it's perfectly possible.
>>
>>17960127
I've never had a job (never got the chance to do work experience bc I got screwed over by my college). So even if I try outside of uni, I'm still fucked either way. It all seems pointless, I'm in no position to get opportunities if I fail.

I have no other options other to just give up on life.

>>17960152
Yup IT field and I hate what I study. It wasn't what I thought it was and I regret ever picking it but oh well.

I've never done web dev before and I've been put off of coding/programming after this course and the crappy teaching.

I don't have experience, consulting interests me but I doubt I'll get anywhere. I'm better off dying a dogs death than trying to get a job with no experience, connections or talent.
>>
>>17960111
I gotchu f.a.m

Op hang in there. Don't take a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Even if your problems seem permanent.
>>
>>17960165
Maybe you should try some other degree then. Hell when you're 18 you don't know anything about life, so how can you know what career will be the best for you for the rest of your life?

You probably spent more time figuring out what parts to buy for your gaming pc than you did selecting your degree.

And, your life is not over just because you realized don't like certain subjects.

However, believe me when i say this. Everything is hard in the beginning. What you learn in college will not be exactly what you will be working with later in the business, but you will always be forced to learn new things, and what you're supposed to take with you from college is not primarily programming and math skills, but the ability to learn and understand hard subjects.
The ability to study and read up on things you don't know and so in. It's invaluable to an engineer.

If you're going to be a sales guy, you don't need any of that, you need to master your people skills.
>>
File: 1484306059492.gif (144KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
1484306059492.gif
144KB, 354x369px
>>17960190
Forgot gif lel
>>
File: 1440586576555.png (143KB, 418x525px) Image search: [Google]
1440586576555.png
143KB, 418x525px
>>17960192
I-I'm 19. But I mean, I've thought about it but I realised I'd have to pay even more money to switch degrees and even if I were to. I don't know what I would switch to, I have many interests that are faaaar from IT but I wouldn't know what to do so I decided it was best to stick with it and bear with it.

With my degree, everything got switched up since college. I wasn't able to do specific A-levels in college so I ended up going into an IT course and I floated into hearing about computer science and thinking it'd be good.

I try to study, to learn, to work hard but it's hard to study something I'm not interested in and don't enjoy. Overtime, through college and uni, I've developed personally but in terms of studies, everything from being a top student when i was younger, to barely managing in uni, it's all been slowly crumbling. I've had enough of this disappointment If I fail, I'll probably be seen as a failure to my family, acquaintances, people I'm interested in, more so as someone who doesn't even love themself, though I enjoy helping others I can't even help myself.

>>17960194
t-ty
>>
File: NataliaHolyHell.jpg (430KB, 1508x2048px) Image search: [Google]
NataliaHolyHell.jpg
430KB, 1508x2048px
>>17960125
>caring about inconveniencing others
>wanting to kys
Pick one lil nigga.

I'm passing all my debts to my parents. They can pay it off while I rot in hell.
>>
>>17960215
I was never a top student ever, and i almost failed out of uni. Even though i was interested in programming, i was never very good with math and it almost killed me. I got depressed after my cousin died and some other things happened. My life failed apart again when i failed to complete my first thesis project (i didn't choose the project with care, and i ended up basically working for free as an intern instead of doing my report). Anyway, i recovered from that too, even though it was really tough i eventually managed to graduate, and i got a job and im now regarded by my bosses as one of the top employees, how everyone should be. At least they say so in order to make me feel better, by rubbing my ego but yeah...

Life is not over because you got an F or whatever happened.

And if you really don't like it, don't do it, do something else. I mean, i've seen many people switch around and eventually ending up somewhere where they excel.

Maybe you just need to switch to a different uni, and just being somewhere else, reading the same stuff, but with some different buddies and different professors would make it all so much fun.
>>
>>17960242
I'm too kind of a person to disrupt hundreds of peoples days by jumping on a track.

>>17960245
I thought I was interested in programming but my uni and course put me off. Thrown into the deep end and I regret every second. I don't know if I can switch because im in my 2nd year. I wish I had a job to save up for stuff but all I can do is rely on uni these days since it seems impossible.

I don't really have any close friends here, I would switch and just get out of here but I don't know how it all just makes me more and more stressed. Also, like I said the main problem is what I would do. If I was a talented singer or something, maybe I'd have known what I want to do but I'm just plain and below average and don't have any talents in the things that interest me.
>>
>>17960273
What the fuck does it matter to you? They weren't there for you when you needed them. You won't be there for them either, just some bits and pieces of you
Fuck em dude, society is going down. Maybe this will make some people realize that.
>>
good things don't come to you because you're not making an effort. get over your special snowflake syndrome and put yourself out there.

if you're going to be dead, what difference does it make to actually make an effort first before giving up?

the moment you're dying you're going to regret it, I can promise you that. I've been there.
>>
>>17960104
you should pick an easy major and take anxiety medicine because you get nervous about not being the best. if you dont want to live the least you can do is take medicine that makes you feel like life is great.
>>
>>17960290
>just some bits and piece of you
kek.

true true.

>>17960293
I'm not a special snowflake and I never believed I was one. How do you know I haven't tried? I've tried to off myself once when I was younger, failed, got laughed at by my family and from then I resolved myself, I tried harder, I've put effort, even though I lack motivation and discipline I've honestly tried but nothing works out. Every single piece of effort I put out is met with inevitable failure and disappointment.

I have too regrets already, it doesn't seem like much harm to add on a couple more.

>>17960312
I have no idea what is "easy" more so, I doubt i'd enjoy whatever is there. It's all over for me, meds won't change shit
>>
>>17960323

Yo OP. I'm 26, I tried a physics degree and fucked up/flunked out the first year. I'm still alive. Working a not great job, sure, but I'm alive.

It could always be worse, but even if your situation gets worse it won't be the end of the world.
>>
File: 1476029018451.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476029018451.gif
2MB, 208x200px
>>17960215
God this bait.

Set a fire. Sit down in it. Wait.
>>
>>17960343
it's common knowledge that burning to death is one of the most painful ways to die
>>
>>17960323
Instead of focusing on your past failures, try to look forward and see what you can do for things to go better in the future.

The paradox is that if you study more, subjects will become easier and it will feel more fun. When you're not studding enough and you just end up hitting a brick wall later, of course it sucks. The wrong thing to do then is to give up, got at it again, be persistent.

It's easy to start feeling like a failure, but that's just failed problem solving on your part.

When you give up on things, you're taking the easy way out, don't do that. You will feel better when you actually did your best, and you will feel even better when you did your best and it did pay off in the end.

Be nice to yourself by doing the easy things first.
It's all psychological, and the strategy you've used so far has more or less ruined your self esteem.

Maybe, when you were younger, you had it easy, so you never had to struggle in the past. Now you need to learn with how to deal with it, when things don't go as planed.

It's a valuable life experience, even if it does suck right now.
>>
>>17960111
>please don't. if I was there id give you a hug
Don't be a white knight, im sure OP thought this trough and isnt here for shallow platitud
>>17960215
>I-I'm 19
Dont do it you fucing retard just cause the state lets u drink beer doesnt mean you're an adult in any way at all. You have absolutely no idea what life is like
>>
>>17960353
I know, that's why I recommended it.

If it takes your mind off the pain, imagine some winged horses.
>>
>>17960358
I can't stop my regrets flowing in, I can't enjoy things that always fail. I try to do the things I like, nothing goes well. I honestly tried studying my course, when I decided to bare with it, I tried to learn but the lectures were god awful and my reliance on them caused me to fall behind.

When I was younger, I regret making stupid decisions, getting addicted to games and ruining my top student and gifted and talented status, now I feel like a failure. If I keep trying, despite these thoughts of death, will they really work out? I don't see what I'd regret by ending this all. There's so much I want to do, to learn, to experience, to try but t all seems hopeless when I look at myself now and how things are
I can't help but compare myself to others and regret constantly..
>>
>>17960362
I don't drink. Also I I've always thought it was better to live and see it through to the end and see if it was worth it or not than give up early and be littered with thoughts of maybes and if onlys. But, this constant downpour of failiure and endless cycle of sadness only pushes me more and more to go back on my word.
>>
File: cryingbaby.jpg (203KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cryingbaby.jpg
203KB, 1536x1024px
>>17960104
>>
>>17960407
You're clearly overthinking things. Even if you fail uni, that is not the end of the world.

Listen to this, i like his perspective on things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbvKrH-GC4

Try to practice meditation, and consult a doctor, because you probably have depression and you should deal with that .. of course your studies will go to shit if you're struggling with a mental illness.
>>
>>17960430
xDDDDD funNey!

>>17960436
I'll try watch this. Also, I've been told this but I really don't want to see a psychiatrist or anything because I never wanted anything on my record nor did I think they'd ever understand me.
>>
Jump into a freezing body of water.

You'll feel discomfort at first, but then your body will shut down within a matter of minutes in order to preserve your major organs, and then you will freeze.

Clean, and depending on where you do it, no one will find our body. That leaves the ones who care about you a sliver of hope, in that you might still be somewhere out in the world.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.