[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time posting here, I figured this would be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484444061709.jpg (18KB, 373x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484444061709.jpg
18KB, 373x335px
This is my first time posting here, I figured this would be a better avenue for some honest advice. I'm very irritated and I'd just like to hear a few opinions on the situation and hopefully a few suggestions to this issue.

I met a girl online a few months ago and she's coming onto me. We both have PS4s so we've been playing the same games together and we'll often play for hours at a time because we make such a great team. It's gotten to where she's been introducing me to her family that also plays the same games we do, and she's blowing up my inbox saying things like "next time you get on, we HAVE to play together, we're awesome" and "I hope you're doing well, I haven't heard from you in a few days!". I also can't get online without her immediately sending me a party invitation with just me and her. She's also admitted that she's been telling me things that no one else online knows.

It's getting to where I don't even want to play my PS4 anymore. She's not leaving me alone and it's getting irritating. What should I do about this situation? I don't want to block her because she IS a nice girl, but I just don't want to be in an online relationship because they fail so often.

What are some thoughts on my problem?

>pic semi related, it's how I feel
>>
What is irritating about it ?
>>
>>17959886
Talk to her. You're basically having an internet relationship you haven't agreed on.
It seems like she is taking things more seriously than you.
>>
>>17959886
Just hide when you get on. Or buy some solo games and only play those for a while. Or be an adult and tell her you'd rather play alone.
>>
>>17959904
^This.
>>17959886
Just be an adult OP and talk to her about the excessive-ness. If she gets pissy or weirder than find others to play the games with and play solo games.
>>
>>17959886
Do you know what she looks like? Where she lives?
>>
>>17959893

What's irritating is that she's developing feelings for me that I don't have for her. We do make ALOT of progress in co-op games, but I feel like I'm being harassed.

>>17959901

I might have to if I don't want to hurt her as badly as straight up blocking her. It's just getting ridiculous and severely out of hand.

>>17959904
>>17959914

I've been playing offline these past few days, but I feel like I shouldn't have to. I play online because it's fun and I don't want to have to stop playing a game that I paid for, much less an entire system.

>>17959916

She's told me where she lives and what color her hair is. She hasn't asked the same of me though and if she did, I probably wouldn't tell her.

Thanks for the advice so far guys, you're all really helping, and I mean that.
>>
is she hot?

post pic
>>
>>17959951
She isn't. Hot girls don't cling onto strangers they met while playing online.
>>
>>17959951

I did some gumshoe work and found her on Facebook. I searched for her username and google and found a name attached to the account. Then using that name, the state she lives in, and the color of her hair, I was able to find someone that I'm pretty sure is her. I'm not going to post pics because I don't want her and I doxxed, but she's a tatted up scene girl with a man jaw. Alarm bells are going off that she's clearly mentally unstable.
>>
>>17959940
>>17959953

okay. So block her or talk to her and say you want some space.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.