[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me die, it's time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 600x549px
I really want to kill myself.

What's the fastest most painless way to do it?
>>
>That feel when your luck is so shit that you can't find anyone to tell you how to kill yourself...on 4chan.

I was counting on you cunts.
>>
Pass out on sleeping pills and monoxide yourself in a car/garage.

Or just shoot yourself. Guns are ridiculously easy to get.

For real though. Don't do it. Become the very best version of yourself first and revisit this idea.
>>
Dont do it op.
If you have to ask you will fuck it up and end in a wheelchair.
>>
Heroin overdose. Go to sleep forever and feel nothing
>>
>>17959766
I would say that you need to be on some kind of antidepressant/mood stabilizer before you make this decision. but you can always jump in front of a train, shoot yourself, exit bag.
>>
I freaking love when people try to convice others not to do it when they want to kill themselfs.Seriously,you are not helping
Anyways,a shotgun to the head WILL be 99% succesfull and painless if you know how to do it. Don't aim under the chin,aim at the brain/top of the head. If you can't get a shotgun try the helium tank method,you can get all the products for around 125$
(Cant show you exactly the way,gewgle it.).
>>
>>17959862
Yeah, that way OP's organs can be used to help someone who isn't a fucking degenerate
>>
>>17959766
Barbiturate overdose from AlphaBay or similar. Completely painless. You just fall asleep and then end up not waking up. Will need at least 50 pills, but better if 100. Pentobarbital, secobarbital, or phenobarbital. Read about it on Wikipedia. Used by various famous celebrities and intellectuals, as well as right-to-die organizations in Europe.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.