[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other parents here want to weigh in? My wife and I caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: o-GARFIELD-facebook.jpg (360KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GARFIELD-facebook.jpg
360KB, 2000x1000px
Any other parents here want to weigh in?

My wife and I caught our daughter having sex when she was 13. Instead of getting angry, we decided to take a more sex-positive approach. We educated her on things like safe sex, consent and even put her on birth control. We also insisted that whenever she wants to have sex, she needs to do it at our house so we can ensure its a safe environment and not at some party where everyone is drunk.

Anyways, she's 15 now and so far this policy had worked well, until my sister found out from her 14 y/o daughter. She absolutely freaked out and now longer let's her kids socialize with my daughter.

My daughter was best friends with her cousin and this is devastating to both of them. How do I fix this situation?

My sister is freaking the fuck out and keeps calling me screaming, while I calmy try to explain me and my wife's idea for trying to provide a safe and responsible environment for her to explore her sexuality.
>>
you dun goof'd well before you caught her at 13

I have no advice for you because this is a fucked situation

praying this is b8
>>
>>17959714
Tell your sister that if she can't respect your parenting decisions, you can't respect hers, either. So you're going to let your daughter make any steps she wants to try to have a relationship with her cousin, and your sister is going to have to deal with it. Your sister can't stop them from being family/friends. Not with technology and how easy it is to communicate with people. In a couple short years, your kid will be out on her own anyway, and can make her own rules. Just let your sister be a cunt and ignore her bullshit.
>>
>>17959714

Seems like a good idea

The sister is way overreacting by the sound of it. Tell your sister to fuck off and to call back when she can talk like a normal adult
>>
File: 1477470637593.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477470637593.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>17959714
>>
>>17959714
>How do I fix this situation?
You don't fix it. This is an adult situation, that doesn't have a 'works out nicely for everyone' ending. Seems like that's the chapter you hope she's reading from anyway, so you can use the situation to further educate her about the world.

If your daughter is mature enough to be having sex:
She's mature enough to learn that people don't always agree about what constitutes acceptable behavior and child-raising techniques.
She's mature enough to learn that people have very strong feelings and judgments about sexual behavior, and that there will be consequences for her behavior beyond personal health.
She's mature enough to handle that both your standards and your sister's standards are different, and that doesn't make either right or wrong.
She's mature enough to learn about respecting others' standards and boundaries, while protecting her own, perhaps differing standards and boundaries.
>>
OP, you and your wife made a fantastic parenting call. If teenagers want to fuck, they're gonna fuck in the dumbest ways however they can. Good on you for encouraging doing it safely. 10/10 parenting.

Tell her to call back when she's ready to have a mature conversation that doesn't involve screaming and is willing to attempt to respect your right to parent how you see fit. She's not going into the conversation receptively, and you're grown adults who don't have to tolerate an interaction that is solely you being bitched at.
>>
>>17959727
>>17959729
>>17959763
Yeah, apparently my daughter told her cousin she's slept with 12 different guys, oldest being 18, and then the cousin told this to her mom, my sister, and she keeps bring this up about how we are somehow running a brothel out of our house and that she is going to call CPS
>>
>>17959774
>>17959774
Thats.. quite a few there
>>
>>17959774
You made a great slut, care to hook me up with her?
>>
>>17959788
>>17959791
>slut shaming
>>
>>17959806
>>>tumblr.
>>
>>17959774
Perhaps inform your daughter of social norms, and that one should not really brag or mention that sort of thing lest they get shut shamed by jealous/stuck up women.

Would suggest she cry wolf and tell everyone she was lying to sound cool.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
So are you guys completely incapable of detecting bait or do you just honestly enjoy repetitive banter?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (40KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
40KB, 240x320px
>>17959714
>>17959774
>raising a degenerate whore.

Some father you are.
Kys.
>>
>>17959847
>do you just honestly enjoy repetitive banter?
This actually, i'm bored as hell, so I pretty much bite everything to kill my boredom.
>>
>>17959774
What's her number brah? I'd like to tag that ass too. What a cuck.

>>17959727
>>17959729
>>17959763
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your daughter's a whore mayne. You're too far gone to even acknowledge that. Holy shit. You should have gotten angry and taught her a lesson. She'll have a 100 dick count by the time some cuck like you decides to marry her.
>>
I used to be religious, so i understand slut-shaming from that worldview. But secular people? You have no excuse. Wtf is wrong with you. OP has done a fantastic thing in terms of parenting. Kids are going to fuck and you can't stop them. OP has taken steps to ensure it's done in a responsible way.

My advice OP is just to let your daughter know that it may not be a good idea to necessarily tell other people about your policy/parenting method, etc as society is still probably not ready for it.

As to the situation with your sister, your kid and her cousin is coming up to the age of consent, where assumedly your neice will be starting to explore sexuality as well. Perhaps your sister will relax her embargo on her kid then?

She seems like a judgmental prick, so there's probably going to be little you cam do about the damage to your relationship with her though.
>>
>>17959714
Wtf am I reading? Your daughter got fucked with 13yo and your okay with that? She barely dropped her diapers and she is already sucking cock? And sex on my house only? In your fucking house?? Fuck your sister is right. Wtf are you doing with her? Sooner or later you will have a bastard grandkid to take care off. She's to young for that. 16 is the bare minimum for sex and I would only not freak out with my daughter if I knew the kid very well and if they relationship was serious. That's why nowadays we see 25yo girls with 20 partners and with one or two kids. No offence but it's because parents like you society is the way it is.
>>
>>17959774
God it's even worse than I thought. I pity the poor guy that's gonna marry her when she's 30. I wouldn't wish that to my worst enemy.
>>
>>17959714
Define freaked out.
>>
>>17960207
Yeah yeah YEAH!! sucking cock, fucking, eating cum, eating ass... Right leg over his shoulder while he watches himself sliding in an out. No condom, of course.

OP, can I fuck her?
>>
>>17960219
Yelling, screaming over the phone several times a day. She still won't see me in person.

And as to the haters, grow up. When you have kids you will have to manage these situations with tact. Me and my wife made the choice to raise our daughter this way so she would trust us and not engage in risky behaviors
>>
>>17959774
Fucking hell, you are a failure of a father. God damn. She's a child, it is not in her best interest to obey every hormonal impulse she has. You're supposed to protect her.

I'm guessing this is a bait thread, but I'm actually mad. You've ruined your own daughter in some misguided attempt to be a "cool dad," or (more likely) just a spineless fucking cuck who does whatever his wife suggests

She's 15 and you've let 12 different guys fuck her because you don't know how to say "no" and run your own family. Deep down, you must know this isn't right
>>
>>17960258
>Not engage in risky behaviours
Fucking with more than 12 dudes while being 13 seems risky to me. And I too am a father of a 12yo daughter and I would have never let her do it until she had enough maturity. Damn she even got fucked by an 18 yo pedo. Top fucking Kek. For your sake OP I hope the whole thread is bait
>>
File: 1480025919486.png (343KB, 708x738px) Image search: [Google]
1480025919486.png
343KB, 708x738px
I hope you made sure that half of the guys she dated was either arab imigrants or niggers.

Little girls need to be educated early on multiculturalism in order to avoid the transfer of prejudices between generations.

I hope you also made her experiment with wearing boy clothes and having sex with females.
>>
>>17960279
Also this >>17960271
>>
>>17960258
Dude not to burst your bubble, but your sister has a point. The irony is that your daughter is engaging in risky behaviour right in front of you.

That many partners almost guarantees an sti or two. Not to mention that you aren't making these boys work for your daughter.

>>17960271
Maybe this is why I'm so upset. My dad does the same shit with my younger siblings. My brother just told him "Fuck you what are you going to do about it?" (in relation to punching goddamn walls) and so my dad goes and buys him a $400 router

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY NO TO YOUR CHILDREN.
>>
>>17960281
Top fucking Kek.
>>
>>17959714
the answer is to "educate" your niece too. preferably with some "hands-on" education. maybe you can even get your daughter and niece to lez out
>>
>>17960289
That's nasty anon eh eh
>>
>>17959714
you made a mistake. you shouldve told her she is allowed to do whatever she wants when she turns 18. thats bad parenting telling your kid you can have sex at my house. she shouldve even be drunk at her age. what school does she even go to? she needs to transfer asap.
>>
>>17960294
18 is not even the age of consent in most states, or in most countries of the world.
>>
OP, you had good intentions, but you failed in a couple of ways. First, if you raised your kid to not be a complete social retard and go around telling other kids about how big of a slut she is, you wouldn't be in this situation right now. Second, it doesn't matter how much of a "safe environment" she's in, she doesn't need to sleep around with every male in the goddamn county. She'll most likely regret it later once a lot of guys start rejecting her over her slutty past and she ends up stuck with a shitty partner, and she probably already has at least one STD, if not several.
>TL; DR sloots gonna sloot, game over, try again
>>
>>17960440
Isn't this how all kids are nowadays are?
>>
>>17960285
But she would have engaged in risky behavior regardless. I'm just happy she's not pregnant. I have to admit most of it was my wife's idea, but I think it was good one. Better than her being pregnant at 14 or raped. She gets yearly checkups and no STDs so far
>>
>>17960737
No she wouldn't. That's like saying
>My child would have done heroin regardless, at least I'm the supplier.

As a parent you choose what she can and can't do. Yes children fight it and yes they will always be themselves, but until they come of age it's up to you to mold them to be as good a person as you can.

This is a failure on your end. It's not the fact that she's sexually active but the fact that she has sex with so many other partners. You're laying down the foundation that this behavior is okay. You're willingly telling your kid not to love and cherish the special atteaction that comes when you deeoly care about a person.

But hey it's your kid. Just keep in mind her happiness.
>>
>>17959774
Confirmed to be bait lmao
>>
>>17959774
Lol this has to be a troll. Fucked 12 guys by the time she was 16. What's weird is this is being written by a guy who gets turned on my his imaginary daughter being a whore.
>>
What you should have done

>tell her she can't talk/see guy she was fucking when you caught her
>take away cell phone or monitor texts for transgressions
>give her a talk about sex and relationships and how she is too young
>tell her if she is caught again or gets pregnant she gets kicked out

happened with my cousin (got kicked out while preggo) and our family has been better off. And it all started when she started insisting she needed new trendy haircuts and clothes
>>
>>17959714
good job on completely ruining your daughter of ever having a stable marriage and increasing her changes of depression.
>>
It's because of threads like this that I think western society is fucking done and we should just give it to muslims and niggers, fuck liberals and cucks like op, learn how to a be man first before becoming a dad.
>>
File: 1331770194468.jpg (164KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1331770194468.jpg
164KB, 960x540px
DEEEE FUCKING
GENERATE
>>
>>17960737
your wife is probably living out her slut fantasies through her then,
pretty sick to be honest, m8
>>
File: 1482664101349.png (269KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482664101349.png
269KB, 500x576px
>>17960807
What's weird about that? He's probably a high school teacher who fantasizes about his students loving him, wanting to lose their virginity to him, the sluts blowing him under the desk.
>>
>>17959847
>do you just honestly enjoy repetitive banter?
Entirely this, I'm willing to bet most of us on /adv/ are just looking for interesting (relatively mature) discussion, whether the situations are real or not
>>
>>17959774
This is why you gotta hit your children when they act up. Smh I hate you white people
>>
>>17959714

i never understood why we punish teenagers for having sex. you literally aren't any more responsibile at 18 as you ewre at 17 but we act like its a big deal.

we insist 'i can do this and you can't so if you do it, were going to punish you'. and whats worse is we say they can't do it at the itme where their hormones are raging harder than any other time in their life, way harder than an adult trying to resist, yet we limit their other freedoms.

i dont have kids of my own so maybe it'll change when i have em, but damn its pretty unfair.
>>
>>17959774
Can I sleep with your daughter too? :^)
>>
>op asks for other parents
>gets a bunch of khv /pol/ kiddies that have zero prospects of ever being parents
>>
>>17962185
Only if you're black
>>
>>17959774
RIP.
>>
>>17962185
Fuck off
>>
>>17959714
My mom did the same thing with me when I was a teen.

I kinda just realized that I never really told anyone that my mom put me on birth control. I was afraid to say I was because I was worried someone would tell guys and it'd make me look like a slut.
That being said, I think you should tell your sister to calm down and talk to you about it when she's not going to scream your head off. You can also stress that the methods you choose for your daughter are your choice and what she chooses for her daughter are hers.

Honestly, I feel bad for your niece, obviously, both the girls are talking about sex. Your daughter is prepared. If your sister is taking the abstinence only approach, she's likely in trouble in the near future..
>>
Do you have any idea why your daughter have daddy issues OP?
>>
>>17962228
Watch out guys, tumblr is triggered
>>
>>17959714
>promoting sex before marriage
You dun goofed you cuck
>>
>>17962154
This works like a charm for niggers huh?! that's why you guys are so civilized and prosperous.
>>
>>17962432
At what age? I'm starting to think we did it too young.
>>
>>17960808
This post is absolutely hilarious.
>This is what you should have done
>Netting absolutely zero positive results
>>
File: 01f.jpg (335KB, 676x485px) Image search: [Google]
01f.jpg
335KB, 676x485px
My parents did the same, caught me making out with a guy and got me birth control and and told me I could fuck whoever in the house.

I found it super weird and became a lesbian so I guess I lucked out.
>>
>>17962850
How old were you?
>>
>>17962959
>>
>>17959774
You've got pussy-whipped by your stupid wife and she turned your daughter into a nasty whore.
Your sister is right, and you should be ashamed for influencing your niece with degeneracy.
>>
>>17962228
Oh my god. I'm literally shaking. What are you gonna do? Shoot me with a water gun? God fuck modern society
>>
>>17960440
>she probably already has at least one STD, if not several

there's no reason to assume this. go home, /r9k/
>>
I had a similar experience like your daughter, when I was 12 my parents caught me sucking my bf off under the kitchen table, instead of punish me they were super cool about it and let me host a orgy in the house
>>
I had a phase like this with my parents too. When I was 9 my parents caught me doing cocaine in my room. They were super cool and let me invite drug dealers to the house all the time in order to keep a safe environment. They also made sure I had protection with me when they weren't around.
>>
I was sort of like this when I was 10, except instead of fucking random people, I was stacking bodies around my room; my parents were accepting of my bloodlust though, and let me continue hunting women during the night, as long as I brought the people I abducted back to our home.
>>
>>17962751
yeah you did dumbasss, and this is coming from a woman. Good god I can't even imagine having sex at 13 I was still a child who had no idea what the hell my body was doing at the age.
>>
>>17959774
Jesus Christ OP are you both left-wing atheists? Did you not equip her with a defense against the insane professors at all schools trying to create an army of feminist whores? How did this happen?
>>
>>17962559
>muh tumblr bogeyman
>>
>>17964629
This actually happens in college not school, op and his wife are just straight up bad parents.
>>
I know most of this thread is complete troll, but for anyone who seriously believes that kids will have sex no matter what and they will just do it regardless if you tell them no, that's complete bullshit.

My mom always told me to wait until marriage for sex, and that I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend until at least 16. She made sure I didn't watch innapeopriate media, and that I didn't dress scantily or provocatively. She put me into good schools with good kids and met with my friends and their parents. I wasn't allowed to just go wherever whenever without adult supervision. Even if I wanted to get sexual at that age, I wouldn't have even had the opportunity. But the desire never even crossed my mind. I was raised with responsibility, discipline, patience, and forethought.

Was my mom strict? Absolutely. Did I find a lot of her rules annoying and "unfair" as a kid. You're darn right. But I am so incredibly thankful for my upbringing now as someone who waited until I was a mature adult within a stable, serious, happy relationship with a lovingly partner to start doing anything intimate. And it's not like I'm just a fluke, my guy was raised the same way with the same results. Meanwhile my cousins without strict parents fell into promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, and other trouble. I have had a longer and more successful relationship and much more stable life than almost all of them, and I'm at least 5 years younger than the youngest.

Of course don't be too overbearing or protective, but don't fall for the "cool progressive parent" meme.
>>
>>17965060
Pretty much this, my grandparents had 8 kids(yeah, i know), and none of them felt for promiscuity or drugs, they're all married and most of my cousins are already married and have kids too, people who says that doesn't matter if you tell your kids to not do something because they will do anyway, use this as a excuse because they're too lazy to educate or just don't give a shit about their future.
>>
>>17965060
Roastie get off my board reeeeeƩee
>>
>>17960073
>Athicuck wants to fuck 300 men used goods
Figures, bet you use /r9k/
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.