[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

I once had a friend who needed help, he was getting in trouble with the law, so while under house arrest he cut his tether and ran away. I let him live with my friends and I, he helped me out, was my right hand man when it came to my buisness, he couldn't get a job so I gave him what he needed. Then we go to a music festival, his one wish before he went to jail (he was thinking of turning himself in), so I take him, spend over $1000 in the trip alone, then when i'm sleeping off all the partying, he goes to town, steals two ps4's phones, tablets, all my fucking games, $1000 worth of drugs, and other shit.

Following day, theres a whole manhunt going on, trying to find him, I didn't even order it, people were just pissed someone I treated so well could betray me as such, but before we could get him, the police did. He just got out of jail, only spent 6 months when he should have got years.

Charged with Malicious destruction of propery, resisting arrest, breaking probation, domestic violence, and some other.

He got out today, and I want revenge. I don't want him shot, because that would be too easy, I want something that stings, preferably i'd like to get him arrested so he serves his two year sentence, I have patience, money, and no remorse. I have a few ideas, but any more ideas or tips would be appreciated.

inb4 "revenge is bad, live your life, some shit about two graves"
>>
>>17959703

>inb4 "revenge is bad, live your life, some shit about two graves"

Revenge isn't bad, its just usually pointless. You waste your time, energy and money trying to get revenge over some drugs and video games. The kid sucks. He'll always suck. Waste of time, dude.
>>
>>17959723
It's not about the drugs and videogames, it's about the fact that I let him into my home, allowed him to live there, fed him, clothed him, treated him like my own brother, and all the while he was stealing from me, and eventually made the big steal and took off without any remorse. And after I spent so much money giving him the one thing he wanted before jail, he betrayed me shamelessly.

Like I said, I have patience, energy, and money that I WANT TO expend on this.
>>
Bumpppp
>>
I don't really know what I'm talking about, but here's my idea:

Stay out of his life; do not see him or interact with him, so he doesn't suspect anything. Hire a professional stalker to stalk him and report to you - everything he does, everywhere he goes, his movement patterns, etc.

Then, what you want to do is a bait and switch operation. Knowing him like you do, you'd be aware of his criminal tendencies. Choose something based on practicality and degree of temptation. If it's cars, then leave a less than secure tempting car in inviting circumstances somewhere in his movement patterns, and have the car with gps/hidden cameras or whatever so he can be caught and given to the police.

You will probably want to work through proxy agents/people so that it doesn't get traced back to you.

Hell, you could even honeypot him with an underaged girl or something. That shit will ruin his life forever ( just make sure the girl doesn't actually get fucked/hurt). Hell, the girl doesn't even have to exist.

This sort of thing will probably take a few months but you say you have time.
>>
>>17959703
>>17960132
Yeah I plan to law loy for a while, I don't want him to know i'm striking. I didn't think about hiring anyone to stalk him but that would work. Perhaps a PI?

Since he is on probation, has to submit to drug test, get a job, and is probably staying with his parents I can use all that to my advantage.

Possible ideas include, shipping drugs to his house, with his name on the envelope, this could lead to an anonymous tip to the police, or his family find it and freaking out.

Or getting counterfeit bills into his hands, and having him get caught with those, I may have some of his old belongings I can use to help frame him.

Not entirely sure yet.
>>
bump because no one here seems to be a vengeful spirit.
>>
>>17959703
shit, i'd want revenge too. unfortunately, there really isn't any good way to get revenge in todays society, not without getting yourself in big trouble.

if I were you, I would just suck it up.
FUCK that guy. nobody like someone who does that kind of shit.
knowing that alone should help you feel better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.