[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl who is dying to be fwb with me. She actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

There's this girl who is dying to be fwb with me. She actually likes me and I wouldn't want her to grow attached. She constantly bombards my phone with messages and calls enough as it is. She has some mental issues as well. As you can see by the picture, she's not attractive. What would you guys do in my situation? I already told her I was unsure and didn't think it would be a good idea but she's really desperate. On the other hand, sex is sex?
>>
>>17959528
You answered your on question
/thread
>>
>>17959544
No, I still don't know what to do.
>>
>>17959528
>likes me
>wouldnt want her to get attached
>has mental health issues
>not attractive
>you think its not a good idea

But sex is sex guys do I do it?????

ffs bro
>>
>>17959528
That's a train wreck in 10 years, generously estimating as well.

Idk maneeee
>>
>>17959554
Just do it you faggot, nobody really cares to the extent you do.
>>
>>17959558
I'm not OP.

Putting into context how retarded he is
>>
>>17959528

I know a girl like that and let me tell you, if you bang her it will only get worse. Sex is sex, but if she's halfway obsessed with you already the only right thing to do is to skip this one. She'll go full crazy on you if you do.
>>
>>17959528

Fuck her OP, use her as practice, so once you do finally get a QT, you'll already be a sex god
>>
>>17959528

Nope. You'll regret it. Not in a "I fucked my life" sense, but in a "eww, how could I do that?!"
>>
Bruh, when you're calling the police because she's broken into your house and scratched the eyes out of all of your pictures and written her name on your walls in period blood, you're not going to be thinking about the sex, no matter how decent it was.
She's already showing signs of crazy, don't fall deeper into that hole (pun intended)
>>
>>17959558
That's right, nothing permanent is going to come from this, Opie. Just do it.
>>
>>17959857
Until she pokes a hole in the condom and traps him forever
>>
>>17959885
Now that just doesn't fucking happen you weaboo virgin fat bearded planet
>>
>>17959528
dont do it
mentally unstable people are dangerous
and she is borderline grotesque, you will be disappointed in yourself later. not to mention other girls will be put off from you when they find out you fucked her (and they definitely will)
>>
>>17959894
You're totally right anon, no woman has ever tried to trap a man into a relationship by getting pregnant
>>
Someone that obsessed with you isn't healthy. "Sex is sex" is just stupid to say. Don't fuck this girl and use her. Find someone you really wanna fuck. Get some self respect faggot.
>>
>>17959913
No, that happens. Poking a hole in a condom to get someone pregnant doesn't happen because the sperm coming through the hole will be coated with spermicide from the reservoir tip and the lubricant and the condom itself...It doesn't happen mate, full stop.
>>
>>17959900
Not OP but why would other girls care who he fucked before them? I wouldn't turn down Margot Robbie if she fucked William Hung.
>>
>>17959528
No have some self respect

Or

Take her to the gym for a while until her body looks halfway decent then smash
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.