[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did your first heartbreak teach you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
Me? Pussy is overrated, instead be a man. your own man.
>>
Never trust women. They are all lying, self-centered snakes. Fuck em and forget em.
>>
Guys will never love you back, all you're good for is a casual fuck.
>>
>>17959454
>anon, hit that shit. You get to nearly 40 you realise there's more to life than pussy.
>>
Never been heartbroken because I'm a loser.
>>
>>17959597
doesn't sound a bad life, who wants to be heartbroken?
>>
>>17959600
Who wants to be a loser?
>>
first breakup: took 2 years to get over
second breakup: few months
fast forward to today: don't remember the names of the girls that I fuck
>>
Women fall out of love fast, and fall in love with other guys in a heartbeat

also, NEVER EVER stalk your ex's social media
>>
>>17959603
this.

5 years of my life lost trying to forget a girl who moved on so fast, it took a year for me to find out she was dating someone a week after she dumped me.

note: she tried dumping me on my birthday, ended up doing it two days later.

I look back thinking.. welp, some things are born failures, but you're not old, or strong enough to move on in time or analize the situation without being emotionally invested.

yet, without emotional investment, you only have 50% of what you're looking for. the older i get the more i die inside knowing how weak us humans are.

a lot of good things would work if we put fear aside.
>>
Listen to your gut feeling.
>>
It taught me a lot, actually.

I learned a lot about my weaknesses.
I learned a lot about listening to people, and not their words.
I learned to see the bad in the good, but also the good in the bad.
I learned the significance and impact of desire.

Quite a bit about myself and others.

Overall, I think I'd have to be glad about the whole experience. It was embarassing and painful, but... educational. Wouldn't have been able to move forward without it.
>>
>>17959666
Thanks, Satan.
>>
>>17959603
Because her love is only unconditional to her children but not for her man.
>>
Don't marry a loose cannon. Don't become an emotional or physical punching bag. Don't leave yourself vulnerable. Trust no one.
>>
I'm stronger than I thought I was, and it wasn't all my fault the relationship didn't work out. Someone who blames their own fears and insecurities on the other and isn't willing to admit their own faults isn't great to be around.
>>
Never date a musician
>>
>>17959698
were not all that bad. i mean, i am. but not all of us are.
>>
I am emotionless. I can't feel happiness, nor sadness the same way they felt in the past. All because of a girl. 11 years has gone by now, and what I learned is: never fall in love. Hopefully I've learnt that.

Now I just want to die, for what purpose we're here anyways if we're going to die eventually?

To live for what? Everything we make is insignificant and our offspring will end up either shitting on all our effort, or don't giving a single fuck in the end.
>>
>>17959454
It taught me that the most important thing is to leave a relationship as a better person than you were when it started. That all the pain I was feeling could be useful if it was used to improve as a person.
>>
>>17959710
Eh, I should've said *touring musician. And even just through dating him I saw enough of the industry to never want to date one of those guys ever again. They're egotistical, vapid, and can't be faithful to save their life.
>>
>/r9k/: The thread.
I'm having a good laugh here, keep it coming guys.
>>
Don't become complacent in life. Become better every day and pursue something together. Set goals for both of you and help each reach them.

Learning how to forgive yourself and your past partner after it ended.

Learning what you did wrong and how to avoid or grow from it.

Learning not to romanticize the past.

Currently learning how to stop thinking about her all the time. It's hard. I accept that it's over but I still miss some of the moments.
>>
>>17959597
OP here

I was you some two years ago. at 20 I had deemed myself as a loser despite having allot of good things going for me. friends, good family, a good career in a graphic design shop but I dismissed all that all because i didn't have a girl.

listen to me man, girls are overrated. build yourself man, from the ground up. no one can take that away from you.

they will come running after that. and even then you should be careful. shit aint as romantic as our grandfathers would have us believe, not anymore.
>>
>>17959454
That one should never trust women, because they can abandon you without the faintest clue to why.
>>
>>17959597
Good, you dont want to know the feel.
>>
>>17959586
This.
>>17959454
Most guys in the military with infantry mos only see you as a short term fuck but will lead you on like you're the only girl in their eyes.

You can find an alpha guy that cares about you that isn't ex-/military.

I learned you can be disrespectful not only by what you say, but what you wear and how you act. If your s/o asks you to put down your phone and watch shows with them [even if you can't stand the show], it's disrespectful to find ways and excuses to play games on your phone while shitty show is playing.

Learned you have to love yourself before you love someone else.

The more self efficient you are the more people will flock to you and the more your partner will look up to you.

DO NOT CHASE SOMEONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE.
>>
>>17959454

Me? Pussy is overrated, instead FUCK a man, you're own man.

not even kidding im a homo.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.