[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get permabanned from 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ban.png (520KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ban.png
520KB, 620x349px
Outside of CP.

Trying to quit most of social media. But I kept coming back to here.

Facebook was easy, everyone hates me and don't want to contact/reply to me anymore.
Reddit was easy, overran by marketing interns and propaganda and power users and mob mentality. It's a literal shithole.

But 4chan is surprisingly difficult, I like you guys.
>>
>>17959331
We like you too.

Have you considered that leaving 4chan wont solve your problems? That maybe you have to solve your problems and some time later you will have better options than shitposting on 4chan?

What if leaving us will left you empty with no way how to distract yourself from suicide thoughs (and no I dont projecting atm)? :-D

Stay cool OP.
>>
>>17959503
>Have you considered that leaving 4chan wont solve your problems?

I think that's too much speculating. Doen't it make more sense to first quit social media and see if there's improvement?
>>
File: 1457667641242.jpg (10KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1457667641242.jpg
10KB, 218x232px
You don't have to quit you just have to fill your free time with other things and gradually spend less time on the computer as a whole.

It doesn't have to be anything exciting or expensive or unusual. But instead of firing up the pc why don't you open a book or put on a CD.

Start exercising regularly and going to sleep early.

My weekdays I get home from work, spend 50 minutes exercising then listen to a CD the whole way through, throw in dinner and a shower and some reading and I don't really even have time for internet before going to bed at 9.
>>
>>17959571
You're literally posting on 4ch right now.
>>
>>17959331
>come on anon, get your shit together, I've not been here for a while, I come back and hear this shit as the first post I read.
>>
>>17959331
Post NSFW pics on SFW boards.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.