[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This world isn't meant for good people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
I feel like this world is eroding my good nature. People take advantage. People do treacherous things.

I consider myself a good person. I would give the coat off my back for someone in need. Nowadays though... nightmares plague me. I ask myself questions like "why should I help this person?"

This is causing a schism in my heart. I dream of being a tyrant and people fearing me for once. It seems the only time anything gets done is when people fear you.

Am I even a good person if I feel this way? People fearing you leads to paranoia though. If you are at the top... you have a bunch of enemies below.

How does any good person remain good in this world?
>>
A person willing to suffer for what they believe is good is truly a good person.
>>
>>17959308
Eh idk
>>
File: slide_2[1].jpg (139KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_2[1].jpg
139KB, 960x720px
>>17959299
>How does any good person remain good in this world?
Move out of the city. Live somewhere where cooperation is more necessary and selfishness isn't as tolerated. People are good to each other, when the consequences of their actions don't disappear into a sea of humanity.
>>
>>17959299
Don't forget to write a manifesto before you go and shoot out a school, university or whatever place is in fashion in your country.

You ask vague questions so don't expect anything but vague answers. Treacherous things are done by treacherous people. Don't surround yourself with people who use you, find different people that repay your friendship. Can't really suggest more.
>>
>>17959320
This.
People are only consistently good when they are being watched.
>>
>>17959299
You're surrounded by assholes.
IMHO, being good is worth it, but the world is a crappy place, and you have to act like an asshole, or being less selfless. But don't forget being a good person.
TL;DR be good, but not with everyone
>>
People cannot be efficiently good.

If you're good and do good people who are good and do good will not take advantage of you, people who are neutral will notice and play with the thought but bad people actively come to get you. It only takes one bad person to fuck you over. Because good people tend to be selfless their actions tend to help out everyone including bad people, bad people have the advantage of having the help of good people and then their own selfishness puts them above everyone else.

You cannot be good because if you're truly good you'll help a bad person in need, helping that person enables them to do future bad things.

The closest thing there is to a good person is one that leaves no trace, doesn't hurt anyone but doesn't aid evil.
>>
>>17959299
You are a good person Anon. But that the world had made you turn this way also makes you a weak person. Like most people. You are now becoming like everybody else you criticized.
>>
This world isn't meant for either good nor bad people.
This world is meant for the strong. This has always been the case.
There is no easy path. There is no correct path.
There is only what you have the strength to do, and what you do not.
Good and bad are subjective. These are your own judgement. Whether you deem action or inaction worthy of the label good or bad depends on your conscious which ultimately revolves around how you perceive the world, your knowledge, and your strength.

When we do not have clear answers, we seek them. In doing so, we grow stronger and more able to exert our influence in this world.

What you need to do is listen rather than question. The answers are already out there.
>>
>>17959299
>How does any good person remain good in this world?

Get away from and don't associate with people who take advantage of you whenever possible.
>>
>>17959299
Join the church and become a devoted member, the church will take advantage of you but they will brain wash you into thinking you are a good person. Fyi i believe in god but churches are corrupt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.