[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A fucking CHOMO!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170114-220432.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170114-220432.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
My 16 year old daughter was approached on her facebook messenger by a man who asked her age and she replied with her correct age of 16. He went on to say he was 28 and wanted to know if she was alone and what she was wearing including what kind of panties she was wearing....it creeped her out and she told him he was scary and he backed off. I guarantee this isnt the first time he's tried to do this to some young girl seeing how he was so comfortable saying it all out in the open to my daughter! It could be your daughter he's tried it with! And I bet a million dollars he would have tried to meet her if she hadn't gotten scared! But apparently he didn't care because he didn't try to hide it or delete it or anything! But he's a grown fucking 28 year old sicko who's trying to solicit my young daughter who just turned 16!!!! And his facebook cover photo has a little girl on it under 10 years old! If that's his daughter I hope nothing is happening to her!!!! His name is Bill Williams from Independence Missouri. He was born on September 27th, 1994. This is the phone number that was on his profile (857) 232-6880. Call this mother fucker let him know how fucking disgusting and perverted he is and how the world hates child molesters!!!
>>
If he was born in '94 he wouldn't be 28...
>>
>>17959289
4 mutual friends?
you best be telling your mutual friends what hes done. report this to the police as well. you never know what he could be convicted of later, reporting this could get him locked up in the future.
>>
yeah nah. Proof or I assume you're just trying to ruin someones life.
>>
File: 1477275841010.gif (1MB, 320x213px)
1477275841010.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>28 years old
>born on September 27th, 1994
>>
I have proof. I have screen shots and video of the convo. I already contacted the mutual friends. They say they accepted a friend request because they themselves had mutual friends. And I already contacted our local Police Department and they have the video and screen shots and made a case already.
>>
And I've already posted the info on facebook with the picture proof to call hisomeone ass out!!! People need to be aware what he's doing.
>>
This seems like bait..Take it to /b/...Knowing this site, the guy probably posts there
>>
>>17959289
Either this is bait or you actually are an exclamation mark spouting newfag asking me to be your personal army, which I am not. In either of those cases go fuck yourself.
>>
No just a pissed off mo. Calling out the perverted fuck who tried to solicit my daughter! But say what you will guess you condone that type of behavior!
>>
>>17959289
Should have invited him over and raped him with a dildo.
>>
File: 12257280_BG2.jpg (35KB, 370x512px) Image search: [Google]
12257280_BG2.jpg
35KB, 370x512px
Totes bait also 16 isn;t a child..the term you are looking for is hebephile and in some districts she's legal with consent

Facebook also has this cool thing called age filters which you would know about if you were real.

One last thing...Your daughter is 16...she gonna fuck someone wheather he be in her age bracket or not, might want to have the talk.

I had to have the talk with my sister at that age and it was awkward as fuck but you do it anyways
>>
>>17959289
>>17959344
>>17959339
>>17959414

not your personal army.

report to authorities if serious. now go.
>>
>>17959478
Yeah my daughter started having sex at age 13 so we immediately put her on birth control. It happens earlier and earlier and there's not much we can do. We try to insist that her and whatever boy she's with at the time do it in our house because it is a safe environment.
>>
>>17959289
16 is not a child. I doubt a relationship with this guy would be a positive thing, so your daughter just learned a valuable lesson in rejecting undesired propositions. The guy himself didn't do anything illegal. Use the experience to have a good discussion with your daughter or something. This is going to keep happening (approach from some undesired guy) for roughly the next 15-20 years, so she'd better get used to it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.