[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Topic about a lonely loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: gavin.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gavin.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>be me
>be 20
>physically ugly in every single way
>broken mind
>no goals, no purpose
>addict
>no enjoyment in anything
>quite stupid most of the time
>kv, but at this point I don't even care anymore
>BPD runs in the family and I share a lot of traits but I never got diagnosed

I feel like I got dealt shitty cards (in terms of genes and childhood) but I also feel like I'm shit at the game. Am I beyond the point of return or is there still hope?

I feel like I'm just setting myself up for more disappointment every second I live.
>>
>>17959027
There are enough successful people, that you can google, who got dealt shitty cards in every aspect to not shitpost on a vietnamese bee raising forum.
>>
>>17959043
forgot to tell you to go back to r9k

go back to r9k
>>
>>be me
>>be 20
>>physically ugly in every single way
Probably exaggeration.

>>no goals, no purpose
Goals can be good but don't focus on them. Look up systems.
This looks like a good start: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/102964992706/goals-vs-systems

>>broken mind
>>addict
>>no enjoyment in anything
>>quite stupid most of the time
>>kv, but at this point I don't even care anymore
>>BPD runs in the family and I share a lot of traits but I never got diagnosed
If you can, visit a doctor because you need therapy.
If you can't get a doctor I don't know what to tell you. Maybe go on some IRC channel about BPD to talk about it but don't start just lurking or IRC/4chins/plebbit/other internet garbage.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>17959043
I'm not looking to be successful, I just want to find peace with myself.

and I don't know what r9k is
>>
>>17959056
It's not quite as exaggerated as you think. There isn't a single part of my body that I'm contempt with. I just want to look nice to myself, I don't even care that much about what others think. On speed I kinda feel okay about myself, which is probably why I like it so much. My looks mean a lot to me, but it's horrible.

I'll check the link you posted.

And Ill try to find some IRC channel on BPD, I don't have the courage to seek therapy at this point.

Thanks for your post.
>>
File: edd.png (833KB, 919x613px) Image search: [Google]
edd.png
833KB, 919x613px
>>17959061
ko faggot lets see

>be me
indeed
>be 20
same in a month or so
>physically ugly in every single way
this is where you have to stop being a faggot
take care of yourself, lift, dress well > /fit/
>broken mind
uff be careful of these edges
>no goals, no purpose
>addict
stop that
>no enjoyment in anything
same, sure it sucks but life doesn't owe you anything so stop whining
>quite stupid most of the time
same, it is just not worth the effort
>kv, but at this point I don't even care anymore
(kv) is irrelevant and overrated
>BPD runs in the family and I share a lot of traits but I never got diagnosed
>muh mental illnesses
just don't be a bitch and deal with it if it is even real since it is probably not because you sound like a bitch
>>
>>17959082
>>It's not quite as exaggerated as you think. There isn't a single part of my body that I'm contempt with. I just want to look nice to myself, I don't even care that much about what others think. On speed I kinda feel okay about myself, which is probably why I like it so much. My looks mean a lot to me, but it's horrible.
Start with physical exercise.
Start small or else you will give up soon.
First go for like 30min walk everyday and get it to 1h per day. If you are not obese you can start with running but here you really have to start small because at first it's boring for most people but you get used to it. Then start with squats and pushups.
Alternatively you can also visit /fit/. Or search reddit for resources.
Also google for anything you need to know. Like proper forms.
If you spend a lot of time at computer do some wrist stretching exercises.

Also, DROP THE SPEED.
>>
>>17959090
No matter how much care I take of myself it will never make up for shitty genetics.

I agree with you on the kv thing, even though I probably don't have a right of speaking

And it's quite hard dealing with BPD. It's impossible to become 'normal', no matter how much you try and deal with it. It will always be something I carry with me and I struggle with it every single day.
>>
>>17959090
>stop being like that!
the post

wanna know how I know you are a faggot? Quit giving your advice to people you suck at understanding human psyche

not op btw check the unique ip
>>
>>17959130
I'm not really fat or anything. My metabolism is kinda slow though.

The thing I don't like about my appearance is literally things I can't fix e.g.:
- Hair type/color
- Finger length
- Overall Length
- Symmetry/Structure of face etc.

I really wish I could fix those things.
>>
File: 1429008344764.jpg (148KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
1429008344764.jpg
148KB, 1400x932px
>>17959136
heh, he fell for the nornal meme

>shitty genetics
really depends how objective your opinion is

>
I agree with you on the kv thing, even though I probably don't have a right of speaking

literally have not changed my opinion on that for years before and after
>>17959147
quality post mate, glad you are here to help out.
kill yourself
>>
>>17959027
OP, >>17959147 here

You can't do anything for bad genes. So you either have to accept that, stay in denial or kill yourself. I am NOT saying you should kill yourself, I am saying that objectively these are the only solutions.

In case you choose to stay in denial, your current state will continue. You will keep on the same you are.

In case you accept it, this is where the real change happens. Note that with change, I don't mean you will magically grow happy. you may not, that's the truth.

Do you fear other people's judgement? My bet would be that you do and that's important. I think you are inhibitng yourself because of this. Goal to life should be to be happy, the way you complain over being a KV shows to me that you are afraid more about social pressure than losing it. Solution to that would be a hooker for example. Why don't you try that as a start?
>>
File: 1429454620589.gif (2MB, 302x241px) Image search: [Google]
1429454620589.gif
2MB, 302x241px
>>17959152
>My metabolism is kinda slow though.
You are slow. Metabolism adapts to your lifestyle.
>all these retarded insecurities
sure face is important but not that much, if you are not some hideous creature ull be ok

this is shaping to be a bait thread and I am already too deep to pull put
>>
File: 1391759025990.png (145KB, 334x386px) Image search: [Google]
1391759025990.png
145KB, 334x386px
>>17959166
>stop being like that the post

accept being mediocre or kys: the post
>>
>>17959173
What else can he do? Are you one of the faggots that think that everyone can magically change into some mutibillionaire success or hollywood superstar? If he was born mediocre, he will remain mediocre, everything is genes. You are probably one of those faggots that thinks "Just lift broooo XD" and that somehow magically solves every problem.. You will still be a loser with jacked body and face is more important anyway.

I'm giving OP down to earth advice, you are giving him >le tough love man up fagt xD
bullshit
>>
>>17959027
If you're on speed at least you must be thin
>>
>>17959173
Also I am not telling him to be mediocre, I'm telling him to try and becoming content. If by becoming content he will have to be at the state which in his head is "mediocrity" but denies it, he will never be contempt. Nobody cares if he is mediocre, only him and that's a fully acceptable thought, it's human nature
>>
>>17959166
There's no way on earth I'd ever visit a hooker. I'm way too much of a bitch for that.

>>17959170
Then how are some people just born with a naturally fast metabolism if they have the same lifestyle as me?
>>
>>17959090
>>addict
>stop that
Obviously this guy has never dealt with addiction but this is most ppls first reaction

It's one of those statements that's obviously true and at the same time is terrible, unfollowable advice.

To OP and any addicts, if you want to stop, there are hotlines and shit and quitting is the single bravest thing you can do right now (or whenever) <3
>>
File: 1482018552602.jpg (228KB, 844x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482018552602.jpg
228KB, 844x513px
>>17959181
>What else can he do?
Clearly stated what, read the fuck thread before posting.
>being born mediocre
retarded as fuck
>down to earth advice
>become content
>it's human nature
this is what degenerates actually believe

also
>bashing lifting
It's not about lifting it's about not being a lazy filthy fuck and taking care of youself(pic related)

>>17959190
Did he actually suggest you to go to a prostitue? I didn't read his reply,
beta male as fuck

>>17959190
>Then how are some people just born with a naturally fast metabolism if they have the same lifestyle as me?
Implying you know that
Implying it is possible for you to accurately measure that
Are you fucking retarded as well?
>>
>>17959027
Just imagine all the 3rd worlders enjoying life while youre at home in your moms comfy basement

get out of your head and make something of yourself
>>
>>17959181
>What else can he do? Are you one of the faggots that think that everyone can magically change into some mutibillionaire success or hollywood superstar?
No one said that.

>If he was born mediocre, he will remain mediocre, everything is genes.
That's a great excuse to not even try and to stay mediocre.
The genes part is a bad meme.

>You are probably one of those faggots that thinks "Just lift broooo XD" and that somehow magically solves every problem.. You will still be a loser with jacked body and face is more important anyway.
Let's say his face is goblin-tier. Do you suggest he just gives up? The fuck? Of course he won't become fucking chad with just "OATS N SQUATZ XDD" but he wants to improve the things he can (damage control). This is board for advices so start giving proper responses or leave.
>>
>>17959197
>Obviously this guy has never dealt with addiction but this is most ppls first reaction

There has never been anything in my life that I cannot >just stop doing.
Therefore I judge that you are all weak bitches.
>>
File: 1389845854238.jpg (23KB, 377x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389845854238.jpg
23KB, 377x500px
>>17959207
he's clearly a deluded numale
>>
>>17959211
As I recall when I fucked your mom you couldn't stop crying and jerking off
>>
>>17959223
Oh shit, I didn't mean to wreck you this hard bro, I'm sorry.
>>
>>17959197
I can't stop. It's the only thing that makes looking in the mirror bearable.

And I don't think I will start working out. It makes me feel awful and it won't get me the results I want anyway. I want to change my genetics which is impossible, so there isn't anything I can do really.

I just wish I could start all over and hope for better luck. No amount of exercise or self-improvement can change my DNA.
>>
File: 1400101275139.jpg (151KB, 631x313px) Image search: [Google]
1400101275139.jpg
151KB, 631x313px
>>17959246
ok this is YRYL thread and I have lost

>I can't stop.
You can, you are just a faggot.

>muh DNA change
Are you from korea or some shit?
Anyway, this isn't your blog, You were given legitimate advice which you refused and decided to cry some more.

don't post more threads / kys
>>
>>17959269
Alright
>>
File: We get what we want.jpg (446KB, 650x1976px) Image search: [Google]
We get what we want.jpg
446KB, 650x1976px
>>17959329
>Alright
What people are telling you, beyond the killing yourself, is that you are so worried about things you can't control that you are choosing to blame them for things you can control. Can you change your genetics? Not especially easily even though epigenetics are a thing. Can you work hard to make yourself desirable in spite of your "shit genetics"? Yes. He told you some things you can do to make yourself better and then you tell him you can't.
>>
>>17959352
I want to be more desirable for myself and if I want that I need things I can't achieve with working out.

I could do those things for others, but I don't care about others at all. I just want to look good to me. And you can get rid of those quotes around 'shit genetics' because they truly are shit. I lost out on pretty much everything.

I probably should kill myself but I don't know how to get the courage to make that final step.
>>
absolutely not beyond the point of no return.

you're a 20 year old guy. of course you're a nobody at this stage in life. unless you're some brilliant mind, you'll just have to pick something, develop skills and become a non-loser. you'd be amazed by the amount of guys who feel like you do.

if you don't put yourself on some path now, you'll likely be exactly in the same place in a few years.
>>
>no purpose
choose education to be your purpose
live with it and work until your mind goes numb, every day
math, history, physics, whatever
>>
>>17959412
I have no interests and I'm not good at anything. I literally don't know what to pick without being miserable.

>>17959440
I hate my current education but it's the only thing that remotely fits me. I don't know what I really want to do.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.