[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People say I scare them. What do they mean by that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1479058958980.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479058958980.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
People say I scare them.
What do they mean by that?
>>
Maybe your appearence or the way you talk. Ask them what makes them feel scared.
>>
>>17958950
Don't be such a stupid fuck. If you're going to generate a fucking thread, add as much fucking detail as you can so we can help. How the fuck can we help from such a generic fucking question? Pictures, examples, ect. Fuck you op.
>>
>>17958959
I included a picture of me
>>
You're probably too stoic for social situations.

It's natural for people to be afraid of things they can't understand, and that includes people they can't read because the people are too stoic.
>>
>>17958950
>People say I scare them.
>What do they mean by that?
Could be your appearance
Could be how you conduct yourself
Could be how you talk
You might just lack an understanding of personal space, you might be really edgy and make people uncomfortable, unfortunately we can't really help you without more insight from other peoples perspectives, all we can really achieve is how you see yourself, which won't help because you don't know yourself.
>>
>>17958950
Ask them
>>
>>17958950
People told me that after I wanted to cut them with a broken bottle on new year's eve. Did you want to cut somebody perhaps, op?
>>
File: 1482260817621.jpg (73KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
1482260817621.jpg
73KB, 1024x659px
>>17958950
A mate told me the same. It seems that I sometimes throw psychopathic gazes (as if I were looking through people). And my clear eyes don't help.
>>
Who gives a fuck if you scare people? Those people are weak. Find friends who'll hang out with you cuz they like you. Don't get a complex over this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.