[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I seek therapy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Tl;dr I'm really attracted to my cousin and have been since the first day I had sexual thoughts. Should I seek therapy

Forgive any bad writing/explaining as I'm on my phone...

When I was 9 I met my 17 year old cousin for the first time on a family holiday to Europe and one time after a long day he stole my seat and so I sat on his lap, something I only ever did with my dad. He instantly asked me to get off and I refused so he tickled me until I got off.

I kept doing this until the little game turned into a thing where he would run his hands over me slowly and then squeeze my leg/tickle me when I didn't expect it. I remember, even at that age, liking it more for what came inbetween the tickling/leg squeezing than anything else.

When I had a nightmare on that holiday I went to his bed, not my parents. This ironically probably resulted in my baby brother as he was conceived on that holiday.

I think those two repeated acts on that holiday triggered whats been(I'd describe) an unhealthy obsession. That holiday was the first time I remember ever having butterflies over a person and that empty feeling under my stomach.

I'm 18 now, and throughout my teen years there were points it got really bad. When I found out he had a girlfriend I tried to dress like her, do my makeup like her and style my hair like her. I even bought a a sweater she wore in a picture he seemed to really like for when his family stayed at our place.

Its also struck me as really unhealthy on a month by month level... My other relationships have all been deeply unrewarding.

I've read that you can be attracted to relatives you don't see much and stuff but this feels like its beyond that.

The reason I'm posting this now is because my sisters wedding is fast approaching and his family will be staying in our house for the two weeks leading up to the wedding...

I'm sorry for how rambly this is but I'm 18 and this "phase", this "crush" is still here...
>>
Well. You won't ever have a relatioship with him so you put that out of your mind. He'd probably fuck you, I would if I were him. That is about as far as it's gonna get. Just forget about it.
>>
Fuck off, this is from an anime
>>
>>17958944
sauce in that anime
>>
>>17958933
>I would if I were him

I know its a weird question but why?
>>
>>17958989
pussy is pussy
>>
File: 1419297841898.jpg (44KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
1419297841898.jpg
44KB, 600x415px
>>17958993
>>
OP just enjoy his company while he's there. It doesn't sound to me like you've let it rise to a point where you're trying to come between him and his girlfriend, or something crazy like that. You just had a crush. As long as you keep it to yourself I see no reason for you to feel guilty.
>>
Why not just try to be his girlfriend?
He is just a cousin so it's not incest.
>>
>>17959677
I think they broke up, they never post pictures with eachother any more and she's deleted all her pictures with him.
>>
>>17959749

Alright, here's what you do OP.

This all comes down to a big chunk of luck because you have to pray you and him are home alone together. You need to be prepared for that too, always looking smoking(Assuming you're even capable, that is).

I dunno how often the whole stroking thing happened, but if it was enough to do this to you, it might be in his mind too. If it's guilt, that's fine, even good in fact. If it's disgust, that might be a bit trickier, but workable.

If all the above sounds reasonable, you literally just have to do two things,

>Close the door behind you
>Talk about the holiday.

I'd go with a joke about how him letting you cuddle after your nightmares resulted in you having a baby brother. Then lead it onto that stroking thing.

If you get on his lap, you can fuck. Just have faith.

Though, honestly, yeah. You need therapy.
>>
>>17958927
This is why I love this place.
>>
How have your conversations with him growing up gone?

Do you talk much, OP? Like on Facebook? Or is this serious infatuation.
>>
I have a feeling, that this is from an anime, but I'll try to answer this anyway.

Based off the weird stroking thing, well, you both sounded strangely close. He may not be a pedophile but still, strangely close. You also went to him when you had a nightmare and he let you stay, so he obviously cares about you.

But if you're so obsessed with him to the point where you tried to look like/completely dress like his girlfriend, then I think you need some help. But anyway, I think you should try to spend a bit more time with him in order to ground yourself more into reality and not the fantasy you have about him. I think your feelings for him are very strong, so either try to let them go...or confess to him. The confession could go wrong in so many ways, but it'll let your emotions go in some manner. Whether it be in a good way or a bad way- I don't know. But you somehow have to get rid of them/calm them down, because this sounds really unhealthy.

Also he's your cousin so it's not too weird/incestuous. Okay you know what? It's a little weird, maybe don't confess.

Then again my cousin knows I'm gay as fuck so it's not weird because well, she just knows I'm gay as fuck. But it's not like I take it any further than a joke.

I'm probably more straight though, since the idea of me being with my other cousin (he's a lot more distant though) actually feels embarrassing, instead of "Well wouldn't that be hilarious! See you later bb!"

Fuck...I went from trying to give advice to talking about my attraction to my own cousins. God damn.
>>
>>17960718
>>17958944
>>17960092

Oh god is this actually from an anime? Am I that much of a creeper that my life has been depicted by an anime?

>Based off the weird stroking thing, well, you both sounded strangely close.

That was the first time we'd ever met apart from when I was four, but I don't remember that at all. I think he was just one of many faces at a family event. I have a massive family.

>confess to him

Like just say "I've totally had a 10 year crush on you"?

I was thinking about telling him that that holiday made me a bit weird but then... I don't think anybody wants to hear they negatively effected their relative.

Especially seeing as, if he wasn't my cousin, it wouldn't be negative at all...
>>
>>17960766
>I was thinking about telling him that that holiday made me a bit weird but then... I don't think anybody wants to hear they negatively effected their relative.

Yeah, don't do that.

>Like just say "I've totally had a 10 year crush on you"?

Leave out the "10 years" part, "I totally have a crush on you." is enough. If you mention the 10 years then it'll sound really...well I don't know, but mentioning how long you've had a crush on someone makes people feel weird. It's never a good idea to add how much time you've had a crush on someone because it sounds obsessive.

Saying "I've always had a crush on you." is actually better than stuff like, "I've had a 10 year crush you."/"I've had a crush on you ever since I met you."/"I've been in love with you since I was x years old."

Funny enough "I've always had a crush on you." is surprisingly flattering. But "I totally have a crush on you." is probably better because it leaves out time- a more serious aspect.

But I have to admit I don't know if you should confess or not. Spend more time with him and see what happens.
>>
>>17960662
Only ever in person. We say happy birthday to each other and he likes my family friendlier pictures. He did like one of me in a halloween costume, which kinda resparked things.

>>17960812
Lmao... I can so easily imagine myself saying every single one of the bad ones accidentally.

IF I say any of this, should it be in person or could I get away with the safety of online.
>>
>>17960848

Honestly I'd do it in person.
Online might make things confusing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.