[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl agrees to go out on a date but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170114-WA0001.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170114-WA0001.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
What does it mean when a girl agrees to go out on a date but then spends the day prior (today) talking about how she went out with her male "friend"
>>
>>17958709

Means she's a vapid cunt and wants you both to compete for her.
>>
I think she felt conflicted about how to tell you that you're not the only person she's dating so she decided to bring it up this way and potentially give you the option to bow out or whatever.
>>
>>17958709

what a whore.
>>
>>17958709
wait, did she go out with you and another guy or just you OP?

If just you then she thinks you are a friend. If she went out with both you and the other guy she thinks of you as a friend and the other guy is who she wants and blabbing to you how wonderful he is.
>>
>>17958709
If you cancel the date, i guarantee she will like you more
>>
>>17958736
She agreed to go on a date with me last week, I set it up for tomorrow.

Today we were talking and she started talking about how she was "hanging out" with her friend yesterday. She wasnt sucking his dick (at least not metaphorically) but I see no reason to bring it up unless she's hinting at me to cancel the date (which I will do, just not now while we're on that subject)
>>
>>17958751
Stop what you are doing. Immediately change the subject. Something like sending her a picture of something that she is interested in.

Also until she says something that indicates that she might flake, you still have a shot. A confident man will not be discouraged at the fact that she went out with a male "friend". He is only concerned with becoming more than friends with her.

Is your date at night tomorrow?
>>
>>1795841
>Immediately change the subject.
Already have done
>Is your date at night tomorrow?
Yes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.