[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It will be my 4th year with my gf this month. Since she is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Folder.jpg (51KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
51KB, 200x200px
It will be my 4th year with my gf this month.
Since she is in an engineering shool she had to do a semester on an other country, and she went to Sweden this September and she comes back today.

Last monday (the 9), she called me from there to tell us it was over between us. She told me that some small stuff about me started to annoy me and eventually she got tired of me, my behaviour, she started to criticise stupid things, like she had to justify the fact she broke up with me. I asked her if it was because of another guy and she told me he wasn't the reason, more like a trigger that told her "it's over with your actual boyfriend".

After chatting with her she admitted she cheated on me.

I was pissed of, sad, etc. but in the end after chatting and talking to her, I realised the real reasons weren't the other guy, more my behaviour that I had the last year, and I realised about my behaviour in August actually. I decided to change for her while she was in Sweden (really, I started to get /fit/, be careful of what I eat, be more open with my ideas, started to do some martial arts, stop being a retard with my family, being a nice guy...)

Actually when I went to Sweden in November to see her, I met someone that after a few days, told me I was a nice guy, and that made me happy, like I actually changed. I even bought some clothes and some present for my gf so when she come back she would be pleased to see me like this all pretty and /fit/.

But yeah, she cheated on me and broke up with me because of my past behaviour.

I should be angry and all, but I don't care that she cheated on me, I actually forgive her that since that's the first time she did something bad to me. I'm just sad because I'm not with her and because she tried to justify her act by telling me bullshit stuff, telling me false things and also that she was afraid that I beat her when I see her tomorrow (I'm not a violent guy at all, my friends were all surprised she told something like this)
>>
What the hell should I do ?

She met a guy from our country in Sweden but he lives at 1000km from her (621 miles). I don't think that will work.
She tells me she still wants to see me, talk to me since I'm part of her life, I know her for 6 years and we were good friends before we started to flirt.
She says she loves me but not in the way I think of
She cheated on me
She broke up with me
And yet I'm still in love and don't understand how I can forget about her, find another girlfriend etc.

People tell me that time will do the job but I don't want to and want to fight to get her back. I just wnat to be with her. A firend told me that if I say this it's because I still got hope and knows that there's a way. I don't think so, really, but still want to be with her.

I really don't know what to do /adv/ I just feel really bad now. Whatever I do I think about her, I try to change my mind doing sport, watching a movie, playing games but I just have this girl in my mind.

I already told her my feelings, that I wanted to be with her, and wanted to make her fall in love with me another time. She don't talk much, never tell me how she feels about what I say.
I'm sorry for writing so much but when I'm not feeling okay all I want to do is write.. write a lot and say everything I got in my mind and hearth. All my friends told me to fight and keep hope about this story if I could forgive her and still want her, but I guess I need more /adv/ices
>>
>>17958588
You need to cut her off

She cheated you. It's not like she spoke to you first and told you that she wanted to end it. She disrespected you and disregarded your feelings as a person.

You have to tell her the following: she cannot build the foundations of a friendship on disrespect. Tell her how much she meant to you. Tell her that she definitely did love and respect you once, but that she doesn't any more, regardless of whether she believes that she does or not. Tell her that even if she doesn't respect you, you still respect yourself and spent the time apart trying to better yourself for her. Tell her what you did and what you achieved. You make it clear to her that a friendship built on disrespect and lack of regard for the other person cannot last and just doesn't mean anything. Maybe you can be friends again one day but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

The following is for you, OP

Girls want to offer friendship in a breakup but it doesn't mean the same to you as it does to them. This girl sounds like she was pretty great once but she is still the sort of person who would cheat on you.

You have made yourself into a better person. Even if she doesn't get to see it, you are still a better, smarter, fitter man than you were before. Go out into the world with the same attitude, live your life, gain new experiences and you will continue to build and grow. You sound like your lifestyle changes have made you happy. Keep doing that- keep making yourself happy
>>
>>17958585
>Went to sweden
Your gf probably got raped by a Hazara "underage" 30 yr old and is too embarrassed to admit it.

Seriously, who the fuck wants to even go to this shit country?
I bet she went to KTH on Erasmus and KTH is shit tier compared to many American unis so why?
>>
Hello
>>
OP, if she's willing to cheat on you then she is disrespecting you as a person. The fact you are understanding of her to some degree validates her opinion of you being not worthy of confusing a relationship or staying faithful to you.

If you continue to improve yourself and focus on your own issues you will gradually over time find less reason to even think about her or stay in contact with her. I don't recommend you stay in good relations with her, you have nothing to gain from it, but she does.

>>17958661

Can you fuck off back to /pol/ you literal autisit?
>>
>>17958669

>Confusing

Continuing*
>>
>>17958669
>/pol/
Dude it's not all a meeme.
This country is fucked and beyond saving.

Det här landet är bortom all räddning och alla som bor här vet det.
>>
>>17958652
>Tell her how much she meant to you. Tell her that she definitely did love and respect you once, but that she doesn't any more, regardless of whether she believes that she does or not. Tell her that even if she doesn't respect you, you still respect yourself and spent the time apart trying to better yourself for her. Tell her what you did and what you achieved. You make it clear to her that a friendship built on disrespect and lack of regard for the other person cannot last and just doesn't mean anything. Maybe you can be friends again one day but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

I told her that by text and a I wanted to tell her all that irl tomorrow, but in the end, I still love her and respect her too much to make her feel bad about all this story, I still don't want to make her cry, and blame her etc. I'm just too kind.

>You have made yourself into a better person. Even if she doesn't get to see it, you are still a better, smarter, fitter man than you were before. Go out into the world with the same attitude, live your life, gain new experiences and you will continue to build and grow. You sound like your lifestyle changes have made you happy. Keep doing that- keep making yourself happy

I did that for myself, ofc, but there was still the think to please her. She already told me that some clothes I didn't really like were good on me but never wanted to change my lifestyle like this and I started to consider it recently when I went to sweden.

Seriously this girl is great. I know it was disrespect and all, but I also know that she is somehow naive and don't always know what to do. She's shy and have difficulties to talk about her feelings. All she could tell me was "yeah you're right".

I really don't care of being with another girl, I only want her in my life.
>>
What did you think was going to happen, OP? Girls travelling is always a red flag.
>>
>>17958676
Bottom line: You need to move on with your life
>>
>>17958585
OP it is not your fault she fucked another guy. That's the oldest bullshit excuse women use to justify taking new dick. They have to make you bad so they won't feel bad.

Women get an itch and they jump and its usually after they know the guy a few days it is just easier to work out when and how when you aren't around.
>>
>>17958588
>What the hell should I do ?

See
>>17958652
>You need to cut her off
>She cheated you
Inexcusable.

> I'm just too kind.
Excusing someone who cheats on you is not kind at all to you. Would you excuse someone who cheated on your best friend, sibling, parent? If some day, you have a child who is in the position you are now in, would you excuse their cheating partner and say
>Go kind to that person who no longer wants to be with you and betrayed you!

You need to be more kind and loving and respectful toward yourself. Because she's made it clear she's not going to be the one to prioritize those things.
>>
>>17958585
You seem like a pretty cool guy anon.

You have some behavioral issues (who doesn't?) but you admit to them and work on them.
You can forgive someone cheating on you - that's a fucking hard thing to do! You must love her in a way that I don't know how to. Not all people are capable of that kind of love.
That all being said, I feel like I need to say the things everyone else is saying: Your girlfriend cheated on you. She could've broken up with you beforehand, she could've brought up the issues with you so you could work on it, but she went behind your back and cheated on you without giving you a chance to do anything about it. That's why you think it's a bullshit reason - because it is. If she had discussed it with you, maybe you could've fixed those things about yourself? Maybe you were already trying to? She just didn't want to wait for you - she went off and cheated on you. This clearly suggests that she disrespects your relationship, your feelings, and you in general. She was right to break up with you because she doesn't feel that way about you anymore. Don't be friends with someone that doesn't at least respect you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.