[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure i got a blood clot, how do i get rid of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: very very random.gif (2MB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
very very random.gif
2MB, 470x360px
Basically the title, is surgery the only way to remove it? Is that even possible? If there is away to remove it without surgery, tell me, because i heard you can die from a blood clot in the leg.Oh and the blood clot is in my leg.My leg just hurts randomly, either that or it's diabetes, that's right, i'm fat, trying to slim down, not going good though.
>>
>>17958584
Start being physically active TODAY if you don't want to die you fat fuck.
Start counting calories and start lowering your food intake SLOWLY. Don't just go from eating everything from mcdonalds to munching on kale.
SLOWLY.

If you are american tier fat don't run or anything similar because you will fuck up your joints.
Walk at least 1h per day, it usually amounts to around 10k steps.

Oh and blood clots are pretty serious so I don't know why you are on animu board instead at a fucking doctor.
>>
>>17958584
Doctor-faggot here

Tell me more about your leg. I need to know:

>When it started hurting
>Does it hurt constantly or intermittently
>Where do you feel the pain
>Is the leg red?
>Has there been a fever?
>What makes the pain better/worse
>Is the leg swollen? What is the circumference of the calf compared to the normal leg.
>Are the veins standing up on the leg?
>What other medical problems do you have, if any?
>What medications do you take, if any?
>Have you undergone any recent operations, suffered a broken limb in the last 3 months, ever been treated for cancer, or have a close relative who has suffered a clot in the leg or the lung?
>Have you been on any long trips/airline flights recently?
>Can you post a picture of the leg?

If this truly is a clot in the leg veins (known as a Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT), then walking on it could be potentially dangerous until the clot has broken down. Please post info and I will try to advise.
>>
>>17958629
>2016, i'm pretty sure
>it comes and goes at random
>thigh
>no
>no
>moving it? Not really sure
>no
>no
>well, my chest hurts when i sprint or even just run, my breathing is a little stuffy.
>i don't take medication
>no
>no, although i spend most of my time sitting down and i do cross my legs frequently.
>I don't feel comfortable doing that, besides, there is nothing note worthy about it
>>
>>17958597
i don't feel like counting calories, besides, i'm already drinking loads of water to trick my stomach so i don't eat more and when i do it's mostly fruit.
I don't eat MCD.
Bitch i don't even know if this is a blood clot or something to do with me being fat.
>>
>>17958785
This is not a DVT

You can chill.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.