[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crippling depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

i lost my friends back in may and i went trough a shitty period ever since. my life's been going downhill. i don't even know why they stopped talking to me. i was lonely and i had no friends what so ever and i would often find myself crying me to sleep. i was desperate so i contacted some old buddies and started hanging out with them just to have something to do and not feel lonely but never told them this. at first i tought this was the greatest decision as i got to know even more people and develop more friendships. i've just been lying to myself as they are not actually my friends. i started to feel more and more unwanted and unimportant as days passed on in the last time. i just feel like nobody really gives a fuck about me and i'm just another guy they hang out with and this hurts me. troughout this experience of meeting new people i met a girl that i liked a lot and she didn't like me. i got over that so i won't get into details. i started speaking with this other girl like 2 or 3 months ago and at first it was just a friendly thing and recently i developed feelings for her. i wanted to tell her that i like her and shit on new years eve as we were at a party togheter and we talked a bit in a corner but i didn't. and now she speaks with this other dude and i happened to look into his phone to see how much they are speaking and it just depresses me really. i feel very envious thinking about it. knowing all my effort was in vain and this guy just comes out of nowhere and bam. speaking about my love life also, i am not that lonely. i have had multiple girls that have liked me in this period but i declined them as i didn't really like them and i saw them as time wasters. i don't really know how to establish relationships with girls. i consider myself too nice at times and that i don't act up when i need to and i loose any opportunity i have. i just never seem to get the girls i want. shortly my life is a fucking mess.
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17958496
try to get into some hobbies or focus on your career and wait it out, i'm going through something much like you, but i'm naturally introverted and don't get lonely.
but seriously what are you after? you played it too cool on the girl you could've had a chance with but all the while turning down girls that have shown an interest in you? don't look at them as time wasters, look at them as a chance to get your dick wet, it sounds like you need it, Anon.
>>
>>17958599
the thing is i don't fear rejection, it's more that i fear getting rejected for being too insistent and clingy. all of those girls that have shown interest were mostly just hoes if i could describe them that way so yeah
>>
>>17958599
or rather judged for it. i don't know. i live in a small town and i feel that it might affect my reputation aswell
>>
When you talk with people, engage with them. Make meaningful conversations when the time is right and ask good questions. If you're a boring guy who doesn't talk you won't have any luck in making friends. Earn people's respect.
>>
>>17959193
i cannot manage small talk with someone i just met. i just don't know what to talk about. if they open up a subject i can do it but i just have no idea what to talk about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.