[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on with my boyfriend? Is he gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: marilyn monroe.jpg (22KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn monroe.jpg
22KB, 355x142px
So my boyfriend has been getting really strange lately, acting very feminine. He was never all that manly to begin with, but still nothing anyone would consider odd. Now that we have been together for a while, he's turned into a full-fledged faggot. Like singing karaoke versions of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, wearing nail-polish and lipstick and spending hours on his hair, and cuddling in my arms like a girl would do.

On top of that, he has always this weird kind of aversion to being dominant towards me in any way, particularly during sex. We have sex regularly, he's just really gentle and its kind of odd because I've never been with anybody like that.

I confronted him about this behavior because I actually don't have anything against it, I just want to know whats going on. But all he did was get really defensive and say that he's very attracted to me.

I believe that he is, sincerely, but what is going on? Is he transgender or something?

Thank you for you help
>>
File: rocky franky.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
rocky franky.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Baby, don't you panic
>>
File: IMG_1145.jpg (66KB, 695x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.jpg
66KB, 695x431px
He warned you OP. He tried to tell you the water was turning the fricking frogs gay. All you had to do was buy the filter.
>>
He wants you to fuck his boipussy.
>>
There's no way for us to know OP

He could be gay,bi or straight. All you know is that your boyfriend is submissive and feminine.

If you're happy with that then I see no problem. If you suspect he isn't being honest with you about his sexuality then that's a big issue and you may have to leave. Have you been together for a long time?
>>
>>17958483
>So my boyfriend has been getting really strange lately, acting very feminine

so if he was acting like this before you 2 started dating, would you have gone out with him ?
>>
>>17958483

Some guys are just more in touch with their emotional side. It doesn't make him gay just because you're not used to it.
Personally, i love a man that's not afraid to wear a little makeup or some extra tight jeans.
Women get to show off all the time so why can't he?
If he's just expressing himself and still sleeping next to you i don't see the problem.
>>
Peg him
>>
>>17958483
>he's turned into a full-fledged faggot.
>I actually don't have anything against it
???
>>
>I confronted him about this behavior because I actually don't have anything against it
Read this statement a few times.

You're confused because he's not conforming to traditional gender roles. That's fine. If you're not into that, you're not. Just stop pretending you're progressive and okay with it when you're clearly not.

Sexual identity has literally nothing to do with manly or effeminate behaviour.
>>
>>17958483
He's like me, apart from the lipstick.

How did you get to know each other?

I also think the other anons asking you to peg him are right.
>>
File: 1482322574183-vp.png (34KB, 241x200px)
1482322574183-vp.png
34KB, 241x200px
>>17958483
If you don't mind him being feminine, then just don't mind it. You got yourself a cute, cuddly boy. Congrats anonette.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.