[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shy girl into shy dude. What the heck do I do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: nervous.jpg (164KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
164KB, 960x1231px
I'm really shy and I'm not sure if I'm just being overly hopeful here, but this guy I work with is really shy/quiet, too, and I get the vibe he might be into me, too? I'm not sure what to do with this. I get really nervous/awkward around him and he gets really clumsy around me and I really wish there was a way to tell if this guy is suddenly clumsy because he's standing next to me or if I'm just delusional.

How can I discern whether shy/quiet guy I work with is into me or not?
>>
>>17958275
grab the shaft and cup the balls. If he's into you he'll get hard, if not the worst that can happen is getting fired and sent to prison for sexual assault (but you're a woman so we know it won't happen).
>>
>>17958290
I'm gonna be a closet-hoe here and admit that I'm honestly gunning for endgame being able to plow him so hard he can't walk right for a week. I've got it bad for him. ;_; I need a fucking confessional.
>>
By informing him of your interest directly. Think about it: would you desire this behavior being mutual for decades?

Only shooting stars break the mold.
>>
>>17958275
Same situation but im the guy. Im pretty sure he likes you
>>
>>17958302
I don't know. I don't know if I'll even be working at this place in six months, always looking for better work. But I really want to figure out whether it's worth asking this guy if he wants to get to know one another better.

Problem is, I'm so freaking shy. I lose all sense of the English language when I'm too close to him and he's just *so* goddamn quiet I'm kind of concerned that if I make any advances it'll create an awkward work situation.
>>
>>17958311
Ok you - tell me your situation. How are you working with this??? Because this guy is driving me crazy but he's so freaking shy and he's kind of my supervisor too (not salaried management but def a manager of some sort so even if he did like me back, I see why he wouldn't want to say a thing because we probably wouldn't be advised to date/would have to keep it a secret?)
>>
>>17958275

>How can I discern whether shy/quiet guy I work with is into me or not?

If he's too pussified to say anything then just make the move yourself and take him. If you're the chick then you have a lot more power to just pull him off and suck him silly, while being a guy you have to make sure you're really careful when you take what you assume a girl already wants.
>>
>>17958318
Is this like, verified scientific fact though because I'm almost at the point where I want to make some sort of flirty advance but I really don't want to make him uncomfortable if he actually doesn't like me and I'm just delusional.
>>
>>17958313
Don't feel sorry for yourself. No cushion of excuse-making. You will either live in self-torture, or you'll merely choose to stop the bullshit and get what you want from life.

'Is it worth it?' comes down to 'you'll never know if you don't go.'

Every experience is something you can learn from, and a person you meet *could* be that kind of person for you.

You are being excessive on the shyness, though. It comes from too much self-doubt. Conquer it.

Said from a position of experience.
>>
>>17958275
Does he go out of his way to talk yo you? Does he talk differently with you then he does with others? Does he smile a lot?
>>
>>17958275
grab him by the dick
when youre a girl, they just let you do it
>>
>>17958324

I'd say as a female your odds of being rejected are about 90% less than the odds any given male has of being rejected in an advance. The odds are in your favor, even if that's a guess.

Even if you GOT rejected then honestly its better than never trying at all. But I wouldn't worry about that, if you told him to unzip his pants he'd do it.
>>
>>17958335
I can't really tell because I'm still new, I'm not sure if he talks much differently. But I've noticed he always says my name when he says hi and he once asked me if my name was short for anything. When I told him my real name, he repeated it in a way that kinda made me melt? Is that a good sign?
>>
>>17958316
Not the anon with the"situation" but you are overthinking.You just need to "get over with it"flirt him some and you'll probably see if she likes you or not.Even if you don't just go for it, nothing much to lose anyway. It'll even help you beat your anxiety too.
>>
>>17958345
Probably, I tend to say say the girls name more often if I like them. Do girls do the same? Does he smile though?
>>
>>17958353
Not sure if girls do the same. With me, I'm so shy that I actually say the guy's name even -less- when I like them. It's just too much. I get so fluttery inside just thinking of his name, much less saying it.

He does seem to smile a lot when I talk to him, and he chuckles a little when I make stupid jokes or comments. I admit I'm no comedienne, but I think he at least finds me occasionally amusing?
>>
>>17958356
Im pretty sure he likes you then, ask him if he's doing anything on the weekend. That'll show him that you're interested
>>
>>17958275
message him online talk with him until you two get comfortable talking. take small steps but take them quickly otherwise you two will be at a stand still forever.
>>
>>17958275
>I really wish there was a way to tell if this guy is suddenly clumsy because he's standing next to me or if I'm just delusional.

you've got to ask him out and see if he says yes/no

ask for simple lunch date, or even - i'm going on break want to get a coffee ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.