[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masturbating everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: thinkingMeme.png (257KB, 832x680px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingMeme.png
257KB, 832x680px
Has anyone been masturbating everyday for over 6 months? If so, can you tell me if it harms you in any way?

I would do this, but am kind of concerned as to it can cause any problems.
>>
>>17958269
I have no problems besides my crippling loneliness
>>
>>17958269
Bump for interest. Have the same problem here. Please send help.
>>
>>17958282
Thank you, this idiot online said his dick was getting smaller, I see that was bullshit
>>
>>17958282
>>17958284
Feels like it's what causes me to feel jittery amongst hotter girls. Or is that just me. And how do I not be such a beta. Please help
>>
>>17958292
I think that has nothing to do with masturbating, that's just you. You should work out, and do things that make you fell confident. Competitive gaming can help with that, or a musical instrument.
( I'm not an expert, just trying to help)
>>
Nah, you shouldn't see it as inherently bad--but it may be wise to consider taking the steps necessary to not have to.
>>
>>17958295
Okok, thanks. Would appreciate any further advice tho.
>>
>>17958295
>>17958292
You have to change your philosophy. Notice, really think about, how you are wasting your own time on this earth. View your future, best self. Then fucking take action. You have to GO LIVE and do the work to become that.

This isn't just motivational shit I am saying--it is real life advice from someone who spent too long shitting on himself since everyone else did. Don't do that. The clock is ticking no matter your age.
>>
Pretty much.

Feels like a huge waste of time, something useless to waste time thinking about, and ultimately not something that has any value.

Feel lethargic afterwards, and even physically ill at times. I don't even like the material, honestly. It's just a coping mechanism.
>>
>>17958319
I disagree. Masturbating makes me feel great. I think it has nothing to do with loneliness, since you can masturbate and have a relationship anyways. I don't fell "lethargic" at all.
>>
>>17958319

Can you honestly even say the words "wasting time" on a peruvian salt mine forum?
>>
>>17958323
Who says you can't feel lonely in a relationship?
It's a label, not an absolute.

Either way, I don't like it. I don't want it to be who I am.

>>17958327
I suppose not, but thinking and learning from others experiences could be considered more productive.
>>
I used to masturbate everyday, sometimes three times a day. I'm great. I've become busier now and do other things with my time.
>>
Been doing it almost daily since I was 6 and long before I knew what I was doing. There's days I just wish I wouldn't do it, but in the end, it just makes me sleep better at night.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.