[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Declare love before vs during date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thinkingPepe.jpg (10KB, 236x185px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingPepe.jpg
10KB, 236x185px
I'm trying to get a girlfriend so I have talking to this girl via Facebook. Should I declare my love to her before or after I go out with her?
(Below this is just optional reading.)

I've known her since high-school (we're in the 2nd year of college). My plan is to talk to her for 3 days and ask her out (or declare my love) on the 3rd day. I saw a study once that said girls prefer the 3rd day for these things, for some reason.

I just think it's weird to go on a date with a girl just to declare your love and be rejected. It makes more sense to me to ask first. Plus, if she really likes me, she will say yes either way.

Give me your feedback please.
>>
>>17958223
Date her first, and say that you love her when things is in their right place.
>>
why do you have to 'declare' it
>>
>>17958265
Ok, I might just try to kiss her or something, although that might be weirder.

However, I think you are right, thanks!
>>
>>17958223
Femanon here. Don't just tell her you love her out of the blue. I'm not pretending to speak for all women but if a dude did this that would be a huge red flag. "I love you" sluts are the first indicator that someone is clingy and unstable.
>>
>>17958320
How about, "do you want do date me" ?
In high-school she gave me signs that she liked me.
>>
>>17958320
or rather "do you want to be my girlfriend"?
>>
>>17958331
>>17958334
why don't you get a few dates in before you ask things like that, ya fucking dingus? Like, you should be dating for over a month AT LEAST before you ask to be exclusive/bf+gf
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>17958223
>>
>>17958341
Thanks!
It's just that I've read a couple of things that said girls tend to lose interest if you take to long.
I guess I'm learning this the hard way :D
>>
>>17958320
Or a sign someone fell in love with you at first sight, you cunt.
>>
>>17959037
Anyone who believes in this has no idea what an actual adult relationship is like
>>
>>17958341
The way I see it, if a guy has been talking to you everyday for 3/4 days, I think they both know what's going on, let's be honest. But sure, I get that a girl would feel shocked
>>
>>17958334
just relax and have fun . don't take everything so seriously. you barely even know the girl, why are you planning out declarations of love . that is pretty much the definition of "creepy"

JUST HAVE FUN
>>
>>17958223

Lmfao OP who told you that you have to declare it? You've been watching too many movies.

The third date isn't common for an "I love you." the 3rd date is known as the sex date.

All you have to do is take her out, have fun, hook up, and never say I love you or even call her your girlfriend. After 1-3 months of good dates and orgasms she'll fall in love with you and SHE'LL bring up relationship talk.

Everything you know is wrong. Please don't declare love after the third fucking date, or ever. It's not your job to do that. Just take her out and have fun, and have sex. She'll bring up relationship stuff soon if you do everything right.

Jesus Christ some of you guys...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.