[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if you are mistreated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0354.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
What am I supposed to do if I am mistreated? For example, I was stood up today. I don't get to date often at all and was so happy when she said yes to going out. Then I get there and nothing. Call her and nothing.

Normally I probably wouldn't care. But through out my life I have realized how many people have mistreated me and nothing happens to them. I was raised to just let things go. I am sick of it though. Where is my vengeance?

If someone mistreats you... what do you do? I feel like we live in a world where the aggressor has the advantage. Nothing bad happens to the aggressor but try and stick up for yourself and now you are the bad guy.

I am not a bad man but I hate how people can mistreat me and shut all over me and fate won't punish them. Who does the punishing? Who?
>>
>>17958173
Sorry bro, that's what happens sometimes. Don't worry about some cosmic justice. There's nothing you can really do anyway, so there's no sense getting all worked up about it.
>>
In this senario maybe the date had an emergency?

But all in all you will get taken advantage off nany more times

Human nature budy so do as the above says
>>
>>17958181
Then what do I do? I am just sick of letting go. No one else seems to.

If there is no cosmic justice... that means the only justice you get is the justice you take. Just so sick of me having to yield. Why do they never have to?
>>
>>17958191
Maybe they do .. maybe they don't. No advice to give really, same situation here and for same reason I haven't been on date/had sex for five years so far and do not intend to going forward. My overall situation just sucks and I've kinda given up on it all together. 49 yrs old & divorced btw .. not that it matters
>>
>>17958191
You're allowing others' actions to have control over your emotions. Realize some people are stupid and get on with your life.
>>
>>17958173
Kill her and burn her house down. Make your own justice.
>>
you weren't mistreated ,

you didn't build enough attraction for her to actually want to date you , so you could work on your game.

also, your frustration is due to the expectations you built up in your own mind. a mature person doesn't let the actions of others perturb them so easily

try to take more responsibility for your life and your feelings and look at ways you can improve and maintain a more stable emotional state
>>
We have a lot in common. I really don't know what to do or say without sounding like a pissed off idiot, but I think this way since I was raised to let go too.
>>
File: 1478571248410.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1478571248410.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
Don't become her slave by letting her control your emotions. Dicks are gonna be dicks and that's life. If you want to minimize the amount of times you're mistreated, try to avoid dicks. There's no justice, they get away with it. Other people have to put up with this too though. Almost everyone if not everyone has to deal with assholes. Don't disrespect her blatantly like an asshole, but if you encounter her again, don't show respect or kindness. Ignore and don't help her. She fucked you over, you should not support this person through their struggles. If you want, tell your friends and acquaintances she's a bitch and explain why without going overboard (make sure you're telling the truth).
>>
>>17958173
>>17958191

You're kind of a bitch, bud.

I'm not an angry person, I don't get worked up when people fuck with me; but I do jab them where it hurts.

I have had sex with the younger cousin of a girl who'd cheated on me.

I had sex with the best friend of another girl who cheated on me.

In any time I've confronted a girl, I acted reasonable, amicable, empathetic, but at the same time told them what I'd done in a way that reflects her own behavior and the way she'd made me feel. Flying off at the handle and freaking out doesn't really do anything. What you want is to reach a person in a way that can allow them to grow and change, even if you have to crush them a bit to do it.

It's not necessarily about doing something that strikes them, I have just happened to do it because I had the opportunity to.

Even the women I mistreated in response to their behavior have continued to love me and talk to me on occasion. I genuinely think they became better people because of how I made them face their shadow.

In short, you need to be honest and tell people how you feel. Just don't cry or be angry or be a general bitch about it. Be coherent, sober, and reasonable, while still being authoritative and firm in a way that will leave someone feeling remorseful about how they acted.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.