[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling real hard on my teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sensei.jpg (20KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
sensei.jpg
20KB, 500x379px
He's my homeroom teacher and my personal tutor. We became really close after I became the school representative in a quiz bee and he's my adviser/tutor in that. After studying, we hang out, eat together or shop together before he takes me home. We sometimes flirt but it always goes nowhere. I think he's somewhat interested in me because everytime my classmates tease me and the boy who likes me, he glares at me in class and then give me the cold treatment later when we're alone. I told him he doesn't need to worry because I belong to him and him alone but then he drew the line saying I'm a student and he's a teacher so I shouldn't say things like that. Days later, he'll flirt with me again, not confirming anything. It's always like that and I'm getting tired of it, I love him but our situation is such a pain, what should I do?
>>
If this was going to go somewhere, don't you think it already would have?
>>
Age gap is 9 years btw. He's really hot and a math wizard.
>>
>>17957828
I don't know, he's really hard to read. There are times when I think of giving up of course, but he's really sweet, it increases my hope.
>>
Keep your distance or you and your teacher are going to end up on the news
>>
>>17957838
>Keep your distance
He's my tutor. After class hours, we always have a 2 hour study session.
>>
>>17957836
It's his job to be nice to you. It's also his job to not fuck you.
>>
>>17957844
>It's his job to be nice to you
What he's doing is beyond "being nice", he gets jealous and he once told me that he wouldn't know what to do if I got myself a boyfriend
>>
>>17957842
Get a new tutor because you're looking way to deep into this student / teacher relationship
>>
>>17957853
I can't, the principal chose him for me. And again, he's my homeroom/math teacher. Keeping my distance isn't really possible.
>>
Is avoiding him really the only choice? I know dating a teacher is wrong but it's not like we're doing anything wrong, we're not having sex, I'm not offering myself for good grades and stuff. It's been months since he drew the line, should I confirm our relationship status again? Because despite knowing my feelings, he keeps on being flirty with me. He became even more sweet and caring after I confessed to him. And I'm even more confuse now.
>>
>>17957897
His entire career is at stake here, you stupid, selfish, hormone-fuelled teenager.
>>
>>17957906
I know that. I can wait till I graduate, I just don't want to wait in vain
>>
>>17957915
He won't date you even when you graduate. Because then the details of how long this has been going on will emerge, and it'll destroy his career
>>
>>17957906
>>17957928
> it'll destroy his career
And if he's aware of that, he shouldn't be so flirty. I'm having a hard time too, I'm aiming for a national university so I need to take the first place. This confusion is already affecting me but my feeling have gone too far, I can't stop now.

>the details of how long this has been going on will emerge

No one is suspecting us yet. We're smart, we don't do things that are technically wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.