[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I sound like a hoe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9603.jpg (37KB, 309x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9603.jpg
37KB, 309x468px
So, I don't party much but every time I do I always try to at least have some fun. I don't do this frequently but when I meet a cute guy I chatted up with him and maybe making out if there's chemistry.
I went on first dates usually relaxed and energetic. I could hug/a pick on the lips to say goodbye, holding hands with them or sometimes kissing them if I feel like I into them. Never sleep on the first date though.

So this is the problem. Am I sound like a hoe?
My friends say the reason making me still single up to this age is because I'm easy. I admit I am an affectionate one but I have my boundaries despite the fact I'm touchy-freely.
>>
>>17957765
Im pretty critical of stuff like this but honestly if it really is like you say then no, you're far from as bad as hoes get.

t. "Bbc chad" I deal with a lot of modern young women if what you're saying really is accurate, you're fine, don't sweat it. just do what you do and someone will come along who enjoys you and it'll work.

Unless you're fat, then get it together Linda, if you're ugly though sorry life will just be harder
>>
>>17957879
Then why it seems like I have no luck with men?
I'm not fat. But I'm only 5ft. I work out so I'm fit. I'm not desperate for a relationship but whenever I feel like I want one then that guy will run away.
>>
>>17957910
Are you ugly?

Also you kinda have to be a bit conservative, I know myself and a lot of other guys feel that if a woman is extremely forward and unabashed,it messes up the natural flow of things, it does make you seem easy and makes guys think of whether or not you're like that with all guys you have some interesting in. Those qualities may work great for one night stands or quick flings. But no sane and healthy man wants those qualities in a wife.
Play a little hard to get, hold back a bit and make it seem like you're worth the work it takes to get in there
>>
>>17957924
Then I think I'm fucked up, I should be single forever. The problem is it's not like I'm going to sleep with any guy I feel like too, but when a guy I'm not so interested chasing me I automatically become a conservative and hard to get. But when I like someone I can't hold it back. I don't want to play games I just want to enjoy every moment with them. I'm not throwing myself to them but yeah I'm open up to them faster than others.
>>
>>17957956
Sheesh its one extreme or another with you women all the time isnt it?

Its all a game princess, I told you how to play it, if you want to make your own rules that's fine but don't expect others to play along immediately. I told you earlier to do your thing and wait patiently but if you're in a rush then do it the normal way.
You have two options, choose one,stop feeling sorry for yourself and shut the fuck up

lol @ you roasties
I'm out.
>>
>>17957765

>I could hug/a pick on the lips to say goodbye, holding hands with them or sometimes kissing them if I feel like I into them. Never sleep on the first date though.
>But when I like someone I can't hold it back. I don't want to play games I just want to enjoy every moment with them. I'm not throwing myself to them but yeah I'm open up to them faster than others.
What you say you're doing is literally perfect, perhaps you're omitting something?

> My friends say the reason making me still single up to this age is because I'm easy.
Do you open up to some guys when you don't really mean it, because you're afraid of being cold? Do you even get laid at all to be theoretically 'easy'?

>I admit I am an affectionate one but I have my boundaries despite the fact I'm touchy-freely.
Do you throw some verbal hints/body language before the physical ones? If you're friendly but not getting the message through and then kiss the boy goodbye, then he may get confused. I would be bothered by the mixed signal, for one.
And you'd better get more blunt with words first (and even then, something like 'you know, you're kinda cute' is blunt enough)

> whenever I feel like I want one then that guy will run away
What exactly happens to the guys you're into after the first date? Do they never call back, are they intimidated by you or what?
>>
>>17958268
> I admit I am an affectionate one but I have my boundaries despite the fact I'm touchy-freely.
> But when I like someone I can't hold it back. I don't want to play games I just want to enjoy every moment with them.
These you should keep. They are not the problem. If you go the opposite way you it will invariably end in tears. Disregard the r9k view of a 'proper wife' if you don't have a sperg fetish. No man ever(ever) wanted a woman that won't speak honestly and play mind games instead.
If his insecurity is the problem, you'd rather be alone that time than deal with his issues. If something of yours is the problem, tell us more in case we guess it. But since you're willing to be direct with the guy, if you talk more to him it'll probably get better.
>>
You don't seem bad... But you said your friends are telling you you're easy? Is there someone that you would suspect of sabotaging your relationships, saying shit like: "she's like that to all the guys"
>>
>>17957765
Ching chong ching wring ding dong wrong chong~

Translation: Yes you do.
>>
>>17958268
>Do you open up to some guys when you don't really mean it, because you're afraid of being cold? Do you even get laid at all to be theoretically 'easy'?

No I'm low key a private person. I don't open up in that way with strangers or even friends that I'm not close. Surprisingly is nobody says No with getting laid haha

>Do you throw some verbal hints/body language before the physical ones?

No I'm not. But if I'm close with a guy or comfortable around them I'm okay with touching my arm or my back.

>What exactly happens to the guys you're into after the first date?

Recently I went on two first dates. One ran away because he's a fuckboy tried to kiss me and I say no. The second one I felt comfortable enough to holding hands ran away after I told him I had a good time and thanks for the night. I don't know what the heck is happening though.

>These you should keep. They are not the problem. If you go the opposite way you it will invariably end in tears

Thanks. I feel better now that someone telling me I'm okay.
>>
>>17958493
I doubt if they really do that.
I don't know for sure though. One of my besties always seemed like she's jealous of me. Just because I live the way I am while she's trying to be a "Christian" one.
>>
>>17957910
>guys will run away

you may not be a total hoe, but you're behaving like a careless liberal. upon simple observation, people can tell you don't have the self worth necessary to keep a guy.

imagine yourself in a long term relationship, and as soon as it ends, you go around making out with random guys again. i would say that person is spiritually weak or simply incompatible with decisive, concrete monogamous ideals. if you don't take yourself seriously, nobody will.
>>
>>17957765
your friends are idiots. if you like the guy and having a good time I hear nothing alarming. Now if you were blowing them or fucking or giving them a handjob I'd say you were easy.
>>
You're not worth sticking around. You're too unattractive to play hard to get with the guys you want, even if you're waiting 3 dates to fuck. It's that simple. You don't sound like a hoe, you sound like a girl who thinks she's hot but isn't. Which is worse than a hoe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.