[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4Chan Bro's help me to win a case against police !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: police.jpg (37KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
37KB, 650x366px
I posted a video on You-tube of driving my vehicle fast in traffic. (stupidest thing I ever did, I regret it). Someone complained to police about me that it was me in video. Police send me email and lied to me that they will let me go without a charge. I went to police for an interview where I admitted that it was me in video. At end of interview police charged me with “Dangerous Operation of Motorbike Vehicle”. Police didn’t let me free as they promised over email.

Now I have a court date coming
I asked judge that please provide me the video the police had. Now I have a upcoming court date in which I will say I was not in the video that police provided. It is not me in the video ( Since police never showed me video in interview). This will finish the only proof that police has against me. Is this good idea to prove not guilty? Anyone has a better idea?
>>
>>17957460
link the video I want to see just how fast you were going
>>
Let me get this straight: you're going to argue it wasn't you in the video, even thought you admitted, to the police, that it was you in the video?
>>
Lol you're fucked because you admitted

The quickest thing you can do to shut down police in a first person video is say.

"Prove it was me in the video"
>>
>>17957460
>Is this good idea to prove not guilty? Anyone has a better idea?
No, it's a ridiculous idea. You already confessed to the crime, voluntarily, when you didn't even have to. It WAS you in the video. And you just confessed AGAIN right here on 4chan, and explicitly laid out your plan to commit perjury. You know that your IP address is linked to all your posts, right?

You already fucked yourself, just admit the truth and take the heat for this one. If you try to lie your way out, you'll just add a perjury charge to the one you're already gonna lose
>>
>>17957478
Police never showed me any video ....In interview or before interview ...........

after my first court date they provided me the video ....

but this wasn't the video i was talking about ....
>>
>>17957508
Can you prove it wasn't the video that you were talking about? Because it's up to you to show that you were referring to another video.

Why don't you have a lawyer to tell you this, by the way?
>>
>>17957493
VPN + Public Network Bro...
>>
>>17957511
In the video, there is only front part of vehicle. no face or any other body part ,.....

If i can not prove, nor can police ....
>>
>>17957525
I promise you, the police aren't so stupid as to charge you with an offence if they're not sure they can identify you as the person who did it.

You didn't answer my question about your lawyer, btw. Why am I beginning to suspect that you're planning on defending yourself?
>>
>>17957538
Yes i have a lawyer ......
>>
>>17957541
So why are you dealing with this? Why isn't your lawyer? This stuff is literally what you're paying your lawyer to do.
>>
>>17957542
I was just looking for some better ideas,
me and my lawyer have planed a defending story which will prove it was not me in video...
>>
>>17957549
If there were any other viable approaches, and your lawyer isn't a con artist, then they would already have advised you of it.
>>
So you record yourself committing a crime, and then admit to the crime on record, and then you come into the largest image board in America that is literally moderated by the police and admit your intent to commit perjury, all after affirming that you did it in the first place?

Here's my advice: take this as a lesson in humility, take your slap on the wrist, and learn from it. Do not dig your hole deeper, because you will just keep digging into you decide you're tired of getting fucked by the cops.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.