[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Boi.png (1MB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
Boi.png
1MB, 800x388px
Are there any doctors, nurses, or therapists here? Or anyone who has or who has known someone with this problem? I have a question, how do you tell if the pain you are feeling is imaginary? Like is there a way to tell between imaginary pain and legitimate pain? Personally having some pain for a while, and I'm not sure if its real or not. Any advice from anyone is appreciated.
>>
>>17957021
i had a bit of this question after i got surgery
what does your pain feels like is it localize ? is it sharp ? does it trigger with movement or anything
is it stomac pain ? because this can happen for a shittons of reason but stress is a big one
>>
>>17957032
I apologize for the late response. Its my lower abdomen, it seems like it happens at random intervals. When this started, a year ago now, I don't think I was stressed at the time. I am diagnosed with anxiety if that means anything.
>>
>>17957077
does it hurt when you press on it ?
>>
>>17957091
sometimes it does, currently it feels a bit hard, but no pain. last time i went to the doc, just for a small checkup, she was doing that pushing on stomach thing and one part did hurt.
>>
>>17957097
well what does the docs said ?
>>
>>17957118
>>17957097
your pain seems reals anyway
that not like it's never heard of
>>
>>17957097
The doc pressed it for that very reason. To see if pressing it causes pain or not.
If the answer was yes, then surely you went ahead with further investigation/treatment.
>>
>>17957118
Thats a part of the problem, I've been living with it, and I, for the first time, did tell her a little about it. I then went in again, and we changed one of my stomach pills, but it still somewhat hurts.
>>
>>17957118
I kinda explained >>17957131 a little crappy, like I was being so headstrong, and I've been taught to deal with shit, so I was some what embarressed to admit that something was wrong, she at least has basic info of the problem. I should have told her more.
>>
File: obipa.jpg (119KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
obipa.jpg
119KB, 800x531px
I was found to have some fairly serious rectal ulcers not long ago after a major fecal impaction that needed medical attention (the stress from this impaction also blocked my ability to urinate for 10-12 hours). I've always had fairly infrequent bowel movements, ie. once or twice a week, but things have gotten worse since this particular fecal episode and I find myself having to take laxatives every week or so to be able to void. I know this is probably uncommon, but is there anything I should know going forward?

Early 20s male btw.
>>
>>17957156
maybe instead of pill or jell laxatives, you could use one of those like tea ones. maybe it could help.
>>
>>17957131
>we changed one of my stomach pills
>one of my stomach pills
dude...
>>
>>17957173
the stomach pill was for acid reflux, it did help somewhat to get rid of nausea, but the main problem is in my lower belly
>>
Op is heading out, I hope other people can use this thread to post their medical concerns
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.