[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheating or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

My partner is the best, she's perfect to me. We understand each other, love to spend time together, and the sex is always great. It's been 4 years.

And still I have attraction to other women. Am I not supposed to be fullfilled? I frequently surprise myself thinking about it seriously. Every time I didn't do it (never done it), I ended up very glad I didn't. But still it comes again and again.

And now for the worst : the woman I have in my mind right now... is my partner's cousin... Never thought of her like that at all before, but I don't know what happened exactly, we now clearly have desires toward each other. Because she's family, we see each other regularly at family meetings and we live close to each other. So it's only getting worse. Now I love those family meetings a bit more because I know I'll see her. I must admit the vibe between us and the teasing (very light 'cause... family meetings...) feel very good and there's a lot of sexual tension resulting.
I've been using that tension with my gf, and it works to some extent, it calms me, but then I end up thinking about sleeping with her again and how we could do it without getting caught. (which would be close to impossible on the long run, and she's married with kids).

I feel like I could have her and still love my partner the same. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but this has always been my feeling.

The thing is my partner is so great and so dedicated to me, and it would be betraying her to the highest extent because as I'm really into her, I'm sure she cannot imagine I would go elsewhere.
I tried the threesome approach (as semi jokes) but that's not happening.

I would be the worst asshole to her and she's far from deserving to be treated like that, but still the other part of me wants her cousin kind of bad. Maybe for the novelty or something. Not the first time it happens to me, but the most difficult.

If you can and want to, or have similar experience, I need your advice badly... Thank you !
>>
You should discuss with your partner. Honesty is key here. and keeping it a secret isn't honest.

I can tell you're somewhat confused and in the throes of temptation. it is as if it has taken away your better judgement. the choice is obvious at this point. if you decide to cheat, it is obvious what will happen. if you decide to work on this and be honest about it and make the right decision, that's good.

I'm jealous, and in a way disappointed. you have a golden relationship with your current partner, and you already know that it would be wrong to decide otherwise. yet you still consider. In my opinion, you don't need advice, as the answer is obvious. yet again this is so ridiculous that I consider it may be fabrication but it's also possible this is real. doesn't matter to me. If I suspect sliding board filler I will always sage.
>>
>>17956776
Thank you for your answer, it really matters to me. This is no fabrication, this is the very real situation I'm in, and by that I don't mean to victimize myself, I'm quite at the opposite of the spectrum in this...

The throes of temptation, exactly.
Telling my partner would be devastating for the good relation she has with her cousin, she would hate her forever and this would reflect on a part of the family too. No harm is done, telling would surely. Not mentionning things would never be the same again between any of us.
And writing this I realize I'm writing my own answer... When taken with distance, all of this seems so ridiculous indeed... why in the world would I do that?
But still I'm just a man and the temptation keeps coming back , however wrong and surrealistic the idea may be.
How do I fight this? Or should I do what I feel and let everything crumble around me, because maybe this is the real me and this is the actual life I'm done for? All my life I've been fighting this temptation in order not to cheat... With age I'm letting more and more go of the role model I thought I was supposed to project. I should have live a life of freedom but I did not, partly because of myself.
Now that I have something without price in my life, the temptation is the most hard to fight. Irony or just me to blame?

What can I do?
>>
My ex-girlfriend cheated on me and told me. As a result she actually left me, because she wanted to stay with the other guy.

I know you "just" want to fuck another girl, but trust me. When I found out it hurt so fucking much to know the person you commited so much, and actually loved betrayed you. Think about it anon. You are a guy and so I am, I know the desire to fuck another girl, but to actually act on it is another whole fucking story.
Don't do it. For the sake of her and for the sake of your relationship. You will just destroy so much for having an orgasm which lust 4-5 seconds. It's not worth it
>>
>>17956760
>>17956827
We don't live in times of polygamy anymore. If you decide to cheat, then you are not made for a relationship and you don't deserve your partner. If you stay loyal, you will get it back and experience real love. It's your pick, but you have to make a final decision, your girlfriend deserves it.
>>
Thank you all
>>
I've been cheated on by my boyfriend and it sucked. I cried my eyes out everyday for 6 months easily and still sometimes cry about it 2+ years later, though not often.

If having lots of partners is a necessity for you, either be a bachelor or find a girl into polygamy. You can try talking to your GF about it, but odds are she won't be into it and get hurt. Be prepared for your relationship to end of you try it.
>>
Fuck the hot cousin because your gf is just going to age like a disgusting prune. Gross!
>>
Move far away from the cousin if you want the relationship to continue. Otherwise you will definitely do something stupid.
>>
I'm in the exact same position. My girlfriend is perfect for me, but every mildly attractive girl I pass I want to fuck into the next dimension. Beyond this, I'm not an overly sexual person.
>>
>>17956760

Don't talk about it, deal with temptation by not acting on it and staying faithful.

We all find people attractive even when committed. We all want, also, to be the only person our significant other thinks of forever, but that's just hardly possible.What's important is what you do, not what you think
>>
>I feel like I could have her and still love my partner the same. Maybe I'm wrong,
Of course you're fucking wrong. There is a 0% chance that cheating with another girl won't blow up in your face and fuck you over royally. No matter how hard you try to make it secret or whatever it won't work.

Understand the severe consequences of cheating. If she finds out you cheated on her, it will create trust issues in every person she dates after you. Because if she can't trust somebody she didn't suspect at all and loved very much for 4 years, how the fuck can she trust anybody else? That trust issue may make it hard for her to ever develop a relationship as close as the one she had with you.

And that is why cheating is so unbelievably horrible and why I get so angry hearing that somebody even considers doing it. It is like hearing a robber asking if it's ok to hold an old lady at gun point just so he can get 50 dollars to go by some crack. It's that degenerate and immoral. It spreads a cancer of distrust in the people who become a victim to it.

Don't fucking cheat on anyone. Ever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.