[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat gave birth to some kittens a couple of months ago and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
My cat gave birth to some kittens a couple of months ago and they grew to love me as much as I grew up to love them.
As I currently don't have a home of my own and live with my parents, I have to gift them to other persons.
How do I identify good owners? Where can I find good owners? And more important, how do I cope with the feeling of not seeing them again? I'm gonna miss them a lot, and is gonna hurt very bad to see them go away.
>>
>>17956698
You should have neutered your cat. Your an irresponsible animal owner.
>>
File: 1483500304990.jpg (87KB, 842x949px) Image search: [Google]
1483500304990.jpg
87KB, 842x949px
>>17956710

Pretty much this.

You aren't going to be satisfied with the homes that you find but you've gotta give them away anyways. I hope none of those animals suffer due to your irresponsibility.
>>
>>17956710
>>17956714
Thanks for the advice, I guess.
Though I said that it was mine, it was my sister's and now the whole family is paying for her irresponsability.
Kittens stayed with me because the cat chose my room as her refuge and she raised them here.
>>
/an/ might be interested in helping you also. Be ready for them to tell you to spay your cat and possibly chastise you a little for not having done so before now.

Anyway, if you're going to put an ad out saying you're rehoming kittens, it may be a good idea to mention a "rehoming fee" instead of advertising them as free. This weeds out potentially less responsible people that may decide to get a kitten on impulse because they're free and then later cheap out on the cat's necessary care like vet visits and food costs. If they can't drop the cost of a modest rehoming fee to get the cat in the first place they're less likely to prioritize the cost of vaccines or regular checkups or emergency vet visits or a decent diet. You don't want to see them show up here in like a month saying "oh no my cat is having a seizure. what do? can't afford/ won't pay for vet btw"
>>
File: 20170108_160849.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170108_160849.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>17956727
Great idea. They aren't ugly, so I suppose that we can charge for them. How much would you recommend?
These are two of them. They all have greenish blue eyes.
>>
>>17956738
Well, start with the vet costs of any treatment they've already received before they're picked up, and then maybe consider tacking on a little extra.

I think their eye color may change as they get older, I hear that happens with cats.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.