[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5841.jpg (222KB, 1242x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5841.jpg
222KB, 1242x1222px
So i met this lovely girl,we hit it off well, shes like a clone of me, only one downside to it, shes exactly like me, even family wise she wants to have sex but me and her both l live with our parents and we dont drive either so its like, where could we have some alone time and fuck eachother, her dad disowns her parents leave but its random and the time they get back ks random, my parents the EXACT SAME WAY
>>
File: bitchimfromchicago.jpg (91KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
bitchimfromchicago.jpg
91KB, 1024x681px
Go "study" with her at the library. Ur teach and her teach made a project for you two to visit a "museum" and gather information for extra credit. Ur both going to do some community service. There's a million things to say, or just met their parents and tell them both of you are dating they should understand
>>
>>17956548
That's what hotels and motels are for. Why do you think every bumfuckville has one? Certainly not for the tourists.
>>
>>17956565
Your telling me to fuck at a lublic library or musem? No boy
>>
>>17956548
Parks at night or something, I read online once to ask a friend to use their house but I doubt anyone would just let two people into their home to fuck unless they get off to it.
>>
If you can't figure this out by yourself, you shouldn't have sex and risk procreating autism genes to the next gen
>>
>>17956597
When I was in High School I got caught fucking my gf in her car at a park. The windows got foggy from the body heat. Then suddenly I saw a flashlight being pointed at the window, and someone knocked.

Rolled down the window, two fucking cops. They said "got nowhere better to do this?"

They searched the car and found some weed, gave my gf a ticket. She lost her license for a month, I had to drive her everywhere.

Don't do it at the park. A cemetery is way better, I had a long term FWB and we fucked at the cemetery multiple times a week and never got caught. Kinda weird, but you get used to it.
>>
Try doing it in the locker room

How old are you guys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.