[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive been with my gf for over 6 months (keep in mind we are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484419875362.jpg (53KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484419875362.jpg
53KB, 768x1024px
So ive been with my gf for over 6 months (keep in mind we are still younger).And I am madly in love with her , like its crazy. I am dedicating my life to her. But one topic that comes up is sex. She says she probably never wants to have and calls it gross. I can tell she doesnt like talking about it. My pov is that i think its normal to have sex etc. Ill admit im a virgin still. And i want to try it of course. Will she change her mind eventually ? im sure that she never wants to do it,it could be the reason she is young and is scared for example. She said also that its her body and she doesnt want for anyone to take it from her.
What do you guys think ?
pic not related
>>
File: 1455256528549.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455256528549.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>17956421
It's something she just may not be mature enough to handle. Give it time, she may come around eventually.

Depending on young you are, sex may be something you should wait for anyway (17-18 ish).

If she's waiting for marriage or this a choice through faith, she may never come around, well a least for that. Enjoy who she is, and the special moments that you both share, eventually that's all that's going to matter anyway.
>>
>>17956421
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>17956465
thank you for the reply , we are both 18 its been bugging me for a a while. it isnt a marrige thing. Its more of a thing that she says its her body and she doesnt want anyone to take it from her. I kinda understand.
Im gonna hang in there for now
>>
I think her viewpoint is flawed. There is nothing for you to take with sex, instead you share the gift of love. You both end up with more.
>>
>>17956421
My best friend from high school was like that too. Whenever we'd talk about it, I had just assumed it was a lack of maturity. She was mentally a late bloomer despite attracting a lot of guys. She lost her virginity a few years later than the girls in our friend group.

It's normal to feel that way. But sometimes I feel like the "asexuality" movement seems to make this phase of life something special snowflakey thus prolonging it.

If you want to keep dating her, go with her flow. Maybe as you two grow as a relationship, it won't seem as "gross" to be intimate with someone.
>>
>>17956488
I agree, im staying with her and im not gonna let her be witha guy that will do stuff she doesnt want to do. What ever the outcome I believe love, isnt just about that .She thanks me alot and i respect her views .
>>
>>17956495
Yeah that doesnt seem bad , I mean its quiet new to us . We havent actually been even like laying down together ya know. we have hugged kissed etc. Im gonna take things slowly and take my time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.