[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Father's friend randomly asked me if I would go to prom with his daughter who is in a wheelchair. It's supposed to be a small prom (less than 20 people) in a school for handicapped people (e.g. blind). I agreed but I don't really know how I should behave and such. Any advice?
>>
>>17956406
Just be a gentleman. Show her a good time. Take her out to a nice dinner, dress nicely, and behave professionally.
>>
>>17956406
Go for your dad. Be polite and kind.
>>
>>17956406
Be a gentleman. Get her a corsage that matches her dress. Rent a tux. Have fun. Converse nicely. Meet her friends. Be polite. Dance if she wants to.

I went to the special needs prom in high school because I was in the buddy club that was for inclusion of the mentally disabled. But this was more for severely mentally handicapped students. Despite their disabilities, they want to be treated the same as their peers. I just talked with my "date", we danced (appropriately) and I talked with him and friends.
>>
>>17956406
Just imagine what you'd want if you were in a wheelchair. Just go and enjoy it, and avoid being patronizing
>>
>>17956406
That's a cool first date anon, no pressure. Maybe you should treat it that way.
>>
>>17956406
thank you for doing this for her OP
>>
You should take hold of the wheelchair and spin it in vicious circles while calling her a retard fuck on the dance floor. Try and get her drunk and take advantage of her. Or if you can't be bothered to do something mean just tell the guy that you don't bang with the crips y'get me blud?

OP srrs what the fuck are you on about. Just go and do a nice thing for your fathers friend and don't be an asshole.
>>
are you just asking about the logistics of dancing or like??

my brodie dances don't mean shit if that's what you're worried about. it's not awkward unless you imbue it with that energy. do everything above
>>
>>17956498
I'm asking if for example I should help her push the wheelchair. Her father said she manages to do that on her own and I don't want to do something awkward.
>>
>>17956512
Yeah, then just don't and even if she seems like she needs help just politely ask. iirc that's a pretty standard wheelchair etiquette thing
>>
File: Clovergender3.png (62KB, 954x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Clovergender3.png
62KB, 954x1293px
>>17956449
Come on fess up...Didn't you want to give him a nice lil blowy joey???
>>17956472
You also need a blowy, Joey. Sexual destruction is the key point three. Fuck the world and fuck the industry. Wheelchair girl is about to get fucked up the butt but proper mcnutt.
>>
>>17956472
Never change 4chan. Never change

Give her the D OP, her father doesn't want her to be a virgin forever. Crippleds need sex too.
>>
>>17956582
not interested in her, sorry
>>
>>17956585
that's so lame m8 you have a chance to make this girl have the night of her life with her own father's approval and you make it into a babysitting event where you hug and drop her off at her house at 10pm? where is the fun without the chase? dont you want to look into her wheelchaired eyes and kiss her deeply? dont you want to give in and fug as her legs gently spasm in pure joy?
>>
>>17956588
I'll try to make her happy but I'm not willing to get involved like that. Can't really explain it but I just don't want to.
>>
File: 1344313881202.jpg (24KB, 248x198px) Image search: [Google]
1344313881202.jpg
24KB, 248x198px
>>17956609
>taking those anons seriously

Oh anon, I'd call you a newfag but you're too precious. Hope you and wheels have a great time.
>>
>>17956406
Be yourself. Above all else, don't treat her or any of them any differently than able bodies.
>>
>>17956406
Ask the DJ for some eurobeat and let her drift around in her wheelchair
>>
is she hot?
>>
>>17956406
Unless you already had prom plans, take him up on it. It's only one night. What could go wrong?

If you will have to rent an outfit, I feel it would be appropriate to ask for financial help (if that's an issue for you).
>>
>>17956406
Is she just in a wheelchair, or is she like cerebral palsy, drooling, fat, grunting retard in a wheelchair?

If the former, act normally and be nice. Ask her about herself and just try to have a good time. If the latter, I feel sorry for you man. You should just smile and do what everyone else does.
>>
Why would someone who's in a wheelchair go to a school for disabled people if that's all that's wrong with them? Regular schools generally manage to accommodate people with mobility issues just fine.
>>
>>17956406
try to tone down the disabled jokes otherwise just act normal
>>
>>17956406

Go for it.

Also, maybe talk to the father about etiquette around the handicapped. Things you should say, things you shouldn't. Just to make sure you're not accidentally offending them and ultimately fleeing from the least mobile and aggressive mob ever.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.