[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to make my girlfriend feel as good as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1436562671304.png (786KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
1436562671304.png
786KB, 720x563px
I love her but sex advice doesn't seem to work so good.

She's never had an orgasm from penetration, fingering her is the easiest way but her clit isn't very sensitive so it takes a while and I have to rub it hard, the same with oral.

I want to be able to really turn her on and make her feel amazing but have no idea how, I've read teasing works but that only works if she's super turned on already and when that happened it was because we hadn't seen each other in a while.

I don't know what to do, she loves me and thankfully finds me very attractive, but I love her and want her to have the best experience possible, any advice for how I could give it to her?
>>
Hire a bull.
>>
OP, real talk here. Female bodies are wired differently and reaching orgasm isn't equally easy for all of them. It sounds like your girlfriend is quite particular about it and needs very specific stimuli.

You cannot change the natural sensitivities of her body. By all means look at stuff she loves (positions, dirty talk whatever) and see how you can branch out there, how you can add other stuff she'll also be partial to to your repertoire. But from your post it kind of sounds like you're fixated on making her cum from penetration or after less time with fingering. That's not a sign of loving her so much you want her to have all the good things, it's a sign of being unrealistic about her physical reality and it will NOT make your sex life any more fun for her. It will make her feel broken and disappointing if you keep egging her for this response she won't have... so please let that go if you want her to feel good.
>>
>>17956374
>She's never had an orgasm from penetration
A large majority of girls can't orgasm from penetration. Getting good at sex is the same as getting good at anything else - practice. Pay attention to how to rub her, how to lick her, how to get her aroused, so that you can bring her to orgasm better. If she uses vibrators, ask her to stop so you two can practice with just you and her, cuz they'll desensitize her. On the other hand, if she doesn't use one, try incorporating one into your sex life
>>
Get The Joy of Sex its a pretty nice book. Nothing Kama Sutra crazy but very practical sex advice.
>>
>>17956420
I don't think I worded it very well, I'm not trying to make her cum from penetration since she can't do it, and I have no issue with taking long amounts of time to get her off, it just bothers me the thing she likes most is fingering and it doesn't seem that special since she can do that to herself if that makes sense?

And she likes being fingered really fast and hard so there's not much room to experiment with different pressures or anything like that.
>>
File: adv.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>17956374
Haha you've got to RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE!!! You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY! I'm high as homosexualityforam right now!!! Fucking oh my god..Forced sex!!!
>>
>>17956438
Eh, yeah, I can understand what you mean but as another gal who loves fingering, it's not really the same. For one thing it makes a huge difference that you cannot anticipate where exactly the touch with land. Like how you can't tickle yourself because the element of surprise is gone.
Most importantly though, it has the combination of being pleasured by your partner while you can still kiss, breathe on each other's face, be pressed up close together etc... unlike oral where unless you do 69, you're way down between her legs and there's little skin on skin contact.

I can understand thinking she could benefit from more variety but the best way to do that is while keeping her preferences as the starting point. Teasing is indeed a good one, that she doesn't find something AS good doesn't mean it can't be used to switch things up and make her yearn the ultimate act more.

Other stuff to try is mutual masturbation (she can have her preferred fingering but it is also very intimate and there's mutual pleasure), 69 (if you don't already), see how she feels about stuff like penetration with a butt plug or a vibrator on her clit (for some women that tips them over the edge for an orgasm during piv), anal play and so on.

However obviously she has some physical limitations so I think you should not underestimate the potential of aiming for her psychological turn ons and go straight for stuff like roleplay. Any idea what her fantasies are?
>>
>>17956466
Thank you very much for the advice,

But I'm not sure, we're both pretty vanilla, our favourite thing is just to do it in missionary and kiss, she says she gets turned on when we make out in places where we can't have sex, like if I kissed her outside or in the shower but I don't think either of us really have any fantasies or anything like that

And I don't know if teasing even works with her really, it seems like it only works if she's super turned on already and I don't know how to get her like that because it happened once where just kissing her breasts made her moan but that was when we hadn't seen each other in a long time and had been fooling around in public all day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.