[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a freshman girl and I really don't know how to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I am a freshman girl and I really don't know how to talk to boys. I tense up when they are around and all the other girls are so chill and talk to them like it's nothing. I end up getting lonely and getting into relationships with people I don't like. I put on this act that I am quiet and reserved but I am really outgoing when you get to know me. I am self concious about my weight because I am 15 and already 104 pounds. I try to hide it as much as possible. I don't wear scandalous things like most girls and try to hide my body. People say I am intimidating and confident but I feel like I never know what I am doing and my life is out of control. Please tell me how to be more outgoing.
>>
>>17956367
whats your question?
Lose some weight, do some sports and get yourself out there. The more you expose yourself to other people, the less nervous you will be.
>>
>>17956367
>>17956398
oh, you are 15 lol, MOOOOOODS
and 105 pounds isnt even heavy, check your bmi and see wether you are overweight, otherwise cut it out
>>
>>17956367
>15
underage, you dont belong here
>fat
>>>/fit/ read sticky, but beware. You are still in development, so being hungry can harm you more than being fat. If anything ask you doc how to not be fat and still grow boobs and such. Try doing sport. Swimming will develop your muscles all over your body without losing feminine looks + you can watch almost naked boys all the time. It can also beat your fear of showing your dirty fat body.
>more outgoing
Girl, the fact all your peers are changing boys faster than socks doesnt mean you have to behave the same. You have time. Dont anybody make u feel bad because you may be different. Not everybody has to be little whore :-D

Stay strong and dont end up as "basic bitch".
>>
I am underweight according to bmi but I still feel fat and my Dad won't let me lose any weight because he thinks I am anorexic but that is bullshit. Any way I could get around him?
>>
>>17956367
4chan is for people 18 or older
>>
>>17956409
DON'T
don't don't don't don't please don't for fucks sake you're gonna do it and eventually you're gonna go to the hospital and everyone is going to be out of their minds worried about you and it'll be horrible don't fucking do it please please please
>>
>>17956367
>freshman
MOODS MODS MODS MODSSSS
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.